Alliances in War

DeletedUser4660

I dont care what you say kustard but all them bolts must piss you off ,

DeletedUser

Funny how people get so uptight in forums. Now lets show everyone how you are supposed to type. Guess some people dont like the way of me being lazy and just cant pick up my ring finger off the (.) Period. And yes im Military Police (SF) in the USAF. Oh and congrats on being in Officer school. Im so proud of you. You went to college so you can join up in the service and pick on people like you were when you were in school. By the way, when you come into the service as a 1st Lt. (Butter Bar), most enlisted will look at you and laugh. Its life. Butter Bars are the babbies of the service. They look so cute walking around trying to be in charge. But back to the game. Hope everyone is enjoying the game as much as i am. This is the first time i have played a game like this. I wish everyone luck for the war is getting larger by the day.

DeletedUser

From what I can tell of the Texas A&M corp of cadets they all fancy themselves the next General Patton, even though most will never go into the service. I can imagine what it is like when one of them commissions in as a 1st Lt.

DeletedUser

Just so every knows...

The United Aegean Empire detests bolting.

"Well, then, why are you bolting Krustard so much? Poor guy's getting torn apart!"

Yeah, haha, yeah he is.

"In fact, you should just go fight him yourself! Don't be cowardly!"

Well, let me explain.

TeA declares war on UAE. Cool. So, battle was done. In ocean 43, the only place where we share areas, we conquered one Tightanus and farmed the rest (too weak, you know... in fact, check their member stats - all Teabaggers lower than rank 100 are pretty much... inactive.) Uh, also, one must note that wars are not won simply through conquests. Many times it's best not to conquer, just to farm them. And stats don't show that, but hey, I'm not fighting the war for your entertainment...

Or am I?

But I digest. As I was saying, we soundly defeated TeA in ocean 43. Most people would be like "Well, let's go off and save them!" or "Well, dang, we lost in 43! That's the only theater we have, eh? Well, I guess we're done!" But nah... TeA decides they want to fight us anyway, despite the fact they, er can't.

So, for two days, every four hours, TeA bolted continuously two of our members, Big John E, and Gear3 (who, as you saw, conquered the 10k point TeA city).

Up to this point, no bolts had been flung from us. (In fact, Big John's been bolted daily by TeA since their merger, but that's a different story) However, such a gross attack, that seemed like it may not stop, needed to be stopped.

But how? What was the reason they were bolting? What could be done to stop them? From our deductions (and from asking them!) there was nothing. It was because we were at war, and because they didn't like Big John.

To add more, Krustard messages my WHOLE alliance, TWICE, about why he's bolting Big John, citing a ton of made up, and a few legitimate (but perfectly socially acceptable) reasons, such as, oh, farming some member that was clearly behind him early in the game, or that he was a refugee, etc.

His irrational reasoning and further irrational way of handling them calls into question his ability to make sound decisions, and thus makes him a questionably reliable leader of an alliance that (arguably) plays a role in world politics.

Thus, our duty as a world actor is to reign in the actions of those dangerous to the sovereignty of the world. As such, we will go out of our way to personally see to this leader's destruction or abdication. Should he choose the former, anyone defending him will reach his fate.

YES I know it's a pain in the butt, but it'll give me something to do, and is our responsibility, I suppose.

---

There, so sorry you had to wade through all that high school preppy clique drama to get to this.

DeletedUser

Why has this thread gone so down hill? It started off as a valid conversation on who was in the war and where etc. Then all this stuff that I (and I would say that most people) do not care about. There has been a lot of bolting. Big deal. Bolting is a part of the game, albeit an annoying one.

I personally detest bolting and abstain from doing it. But that's just my personal opinion. If someone one wants to use it then good for them. I won't complain. I just personally see it as a dirty strategy that is not particularly fun on both sides.

Oh and yondo,
But I digest.
Preeeetty sure you meant digress not digest :p

DeletedUser

His irrational reasoning and further irrational way of handling them calls into question his ability to make sound decisions, and thus makes him a questionably reliable leader of an alliance that (arguably) plays a role in world politics.

Thus, our duty as a world actor is to reign in the actions of those dangerous to the sovereignty of the world. As such, we will go out of our way to personally see to this leader's destruction or abdication. Should he choose the former, anyone defending him will reach his fate.

YES I know it's a pain in the butt, but it'll give me something to do, and is our responsibility, I suppose.

Oh please Yondo save us all =)

You've stopped nothing , I think you forget Im in control here.. certainly not you. The only reason you are bolting me, btw keep up the good work =) Is After your spammed a speech to TeA members on the various uses of the gods in Grepolis and the total waste of bolting .

I egged you on to do it .. as Ive egged you on to start heading my way .. Instead of making poor excuses for running from me and TeA =) Thanks for putting us up there on your to do list .. we were feeling left out

You speak of your victory over us in 43.. what 1 city thats almost in 53 .. please give me a break. As far as our members being teabagger, afraid not, but how would you know since youve only taken one city.

Farming our cities, if thats what you are really doing. Is only because we are keeping a banner over them silly. Its more a place holder, and youre welcome to farm them all you want, after all you need to turn over the soil. It will just make it that much easier for us to push you back out.

If you are so big and bad, should be no problem putting me and the teabaggers in their place. and yet here you are trying to make excuses for your actions.

You see this is a WAR game, not your personal arena to make yaself feel important. Now stop with your silly statements and come get me and the teabaggers..

I await the mighty bondo .. =) And welcome my war allies to gobble you up where it really hurts .. I have no problem taking 2nd place =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Preeeetty sure you meant digress not digest :p

Nah, I'm a Family Guy fan. See "Blue Harvest pt 1" It's a star wars knock off and decently funny.

And Krustard...

If you were, in fact, inviting me to attack you or your people, that'd be a terrible mistake.

See here: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/alliance/2022/members

234 players, mostly bunched up in one ocean, basically inactive but still playing enough to grow nice and fat? Either you're purposely leading me into Elysium, where I can drink on the milk and honey covered bounty of Tealand, waiting to be gobbled up, or this is some kind of elaborate trap in which you planned from the beginning to make your people log in every other week and build so as to make you look like an attractive target to cull in people like myself to charge in only to find that I've been surrounded by hordes of screaming and suddenly active... 4000 - 9000 pt players? Fearsome indeed.

Wait, a second... you're clearly smarter than I am. I can't believe I've fallen into this terrible and nefarious trap! Rats! I'm a fool! Here's what I'll do - I won't attack you, or have my people attack you, and I'll stop the bolting because damn I don't want to anger you anymore... oh god, I don't know what's REAL ANYMORE!

v.v

DeletedUser

If you were, in fact, inviting me to attack you or your people, that'd be a terrible mistake.

More excuses yondo ? what do I have to do or post =/ I'm positive Ive made a pest of myself already.

Lets not point out the obvious like a link to grepostats, no go get Devyn and make one of those great Edicts , claiming what youre going to do to me ..

Geez for a Monach you sure stink and are no fun.. its a war game and you wanna get all logical with me.. Ive called your lacky out, spat on your robes, fondled your women and threaten to burn your banners. Yet I sit here waiting.. (well moving towards you) . Heck you've written edicts over alot less then that and for selfish reasons..

Gotta love google: As a political entity, the monarch is the head of state, generally until their death or abdication, and "is wholly set apart from all other members of the state.

Now your Edict , that might make something worth reading ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4660

OK this BS is out of control Kustard you started your own thread so you can flame away,please use it
It seem every thread are a few players going at it with the same crap over and over

DeletedUser

How about all the alliances form into a super alliance to take on AoA? They would be dead in no time.

Come on does that not even sound the least bit fun? Its nothing less than a revolution!

DeletedUser

The revolution has already begun. As separate alliances we will be more coordinated in our local areas. We have means to communicate amongst the leaders of all the alliances at war. We are just quicker to react on a local basis if we are all separate alliances.

DeletedUser

Good Good...I just feel so left out ocean 32 is so quiet. Im definetily going to start up a city somewhere more lively soon.

DeletedUser1405

If my memory serves me correct wasnt the great Yondo one of the people who vilified COIG and its members for boltin, im sorry but i agree with Egod i dont bolt as i dont see the point. Yes some of my alliance are using it and i dont agree with it, but we dont have sections dedicated to bolting the far side of the ocean.
And forgive me Yondo, when did we declare on you, as far as i was aware we only ever declared on AoA because of the constant lies and backstabbing.
I know you like to thing you have as much say so as Aliens but one day he might cut the strings and you will have to learn to stand alone.

The issue with O43, oh you mean the 2 villages you took from us, that was big and really shows your power doesnt it.
Ive no problem with you personally i just dont like the way you post as if you rule the game, when really Aliens is your controller.

DeletedUser

If my memory serves me correct wasnt the great Yondo one of the people who vilified COIG and its members for boltin, im sorry but i agree with Egod i dont bolt as i dont see the point. Yes some of my alliance are using it and i dont agree with it, but we dont have sections dedicated to bolting the far side of the ocean.
And forgive me Yondo, when did we declare on you, as far as i was aware we only ever declared on AoA because of the constant lies and backstabbing.
I know you like to thing you have as much say so as Aliens but one day he might cut the strings and you will have to learn to stand alone.

The issue with O43, oh you mean the 2 villages you took from us, that was big and really shows your power doesnt it.
Ive no problem with you personally i just dont like the way you post as if you rule the game, when really Aliens is your controller.

We would have taken more but those were the good ones, the rest are farms for now. And declaring on our allies is declaring on us.