Alliances in War

DeletedUser

I worship at the Alter of the Dont Bolt. If I dont bolt, i assume they won't bolt me.

Its a waste when you can use those favor points for so many better things.

fail or not, Its gets a nice story out for everyone, poor as it maybe.

I'm working on something else as we speak, we shall see if it pans out.

either way, have a nice day.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats what I thought, no guts .. keep planning =)

More fun !! come on now guys ..least make it seem you care =/

pA0.png

DeletedUser

No, you misunderstand me Kustard, it has nothing to do with lack of guts, It takes more guts to plan and execute an attack, then to press a button and hit a timber yard, or Silver mine for a level or two.

DeletedUser

Why are ppl so stupid......."hmmmm let me put up a picture from some damn video game showing little warriors with swords"........wait i cant.....im not a Computer geek who sits behind his desk all day trying to figure out how to do things......i cant believe some of you ppl actually have jobs........i mean i come home from work and check my stuff.....play a little befor bed......then im up way befor the sun is so i can protect little "Geeks" such as urself from the big bad terrorist.....you i dont know why they even do this Forum crap for a game.....i mean all it does is start little fights between ppl that cant even see each other.........let alone never will......Some of u ppl just need to get a life........i bet u sit behind that Comp. all day yelling for mommy to fix you a sandwhich.............get a life ppl........you act like your really in this world.........The real world is out there........get out and see the sunshine.....god knows its been too long since you have seen the sun.......

DeletedUser

Why are ppl so stupid......."hmmmm let me put up a picture from some damn video game showing little warriors with swords"........wait i cant.....im not a Computer geek who sits behind his desk all day trying to figure out how to do things......i cant believe some of you ppl actually have jobs........i mean i come home from work and check my stuff.....play a little befor bed......then im up way befor the sun is so i can protect little "Geeks" such as urself from the big bad terrorist.....you i dont know why they even do this Forum crap for a game.....i mean all it does is start little fights between ppl that cant even see each other.........let alone never will......Some of u ppl just need to get a life........i bet u sit behind that Comp. all day yelling for mommy to fix you a sandwhich.............get a life ppl........you act like your really in this world.........The real world is out there........get out and see the sunshine.....god knows its been too long since you have seen the sun.......

You Protect me from Terrorist? may I ask what job do you do? as some one with such crude sentence phrasing all I can think is Police, or front line infantry or maybe the low and lovely TSA agent.

Funny, I myself, am in the Military, Well Officer school. so some day i'll be doing the same.
but I don't have to throw that into a conversation to make myself seem like im worth more then I am.

and we do this to make the game more fun, if by chance i ever met Kustard in Real Life, I would more or less laugh joke about this game and continue on with my day.

Remember, its a game

DeletedUser

Devyn, Nod in agreement just a game. And the truth is all the talk on here is part of the game, with no pixels. I remember a game called Zork back when that was strictly an adventure text game.

If I had the pleasure to meet anyone that plays Grepolis, I for sure would do the same and share a Laugh. That includes my arch enemy and the coward he is Big John E!

Ricketts, yeah I do spend alot of time at the PC, and know of people just like you described. Nothing to be proud of for sure, but it is a reality now a days. I am only happy my kids continue to be active & live in sunny Florida, where as I work in the PC industry & spend way to much time here & staring @ a screen.

Now that you mentioned its a great day outside, so Im gonna go out there where the road rage, long lines & polution are !

Have a great weekend All!

DeletedUser

W...t...f? Dude, time for a grammar lesson!

A period denotes a complete stop in a paragraph. You are supposed to use this time for a breath. Whereas three or more periods denotes a pause. Proper English would be to use a period after each complete sentence and use pauses ("...") when you are trying to build suspense. The only suspense found in your entire paragraph was the anticipation of when it would end.

You also must learn to spell "people," "before," "sandwich," and "yourself." Likewise, I'd like you to learn the proper use of commas and apostrophes. For example, "I'm going to the store for a sandwich. Before I go, does anyone need anything? There probably will not be a lot of people."

DeletedUser

Hey Beta i was waiting for something to happen on Delta and saw this and omg!

Dude how do you have the time to do something like this i mean really you yell at the players for using images but look at all those periods.

DeletedUser1405

Isnt it against forum rules to criticise someones grammar. Im not particularly bothered it stilll says the same.
Stop being elitist guys/gals, English isnt always a persons first lanuage.

DeletedUser

Now come on ladies of UAE.. you can do better then this??

pE6.png

Hit one of my main cities , not the baby ones. Geez I act like a man and call someone out & he runs to Yondo who has all his kids after me .. Now leave them alone Bj & come on, come out to play BJ =)

Silence? Yeah thats what I thought ..

You can stop messaging me Yondo , snap , You for sure are not worth my time =)

and now message Bolts .. no Numbnuts hmm or NoMutts Nomnut, w/e ... I wont open your message either .. go away =)

Here is a funny propganda message to our alliance from the Mighty Yondo ... Guessing he changed his mind on the effect of Bolting... I hate having to show him all my tricks =( . And to clear things up, people bolt Big John E because they want to. Where the Ladies of UAE follow yondos lead and his new lap dog ..Big Joke E.

pEv.png

Idle threats, you should chat Devyn, Yondo atleast he seems bright enough for the both of you ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what , Ill settle this .. I challenge Big John E, to any challenge he chooses ..

Perhaps pic a central coordinate and we can meet there? I will wait for your answer BJ.

Krustard

DeletedUser

I am getting tried of your BS Kustards, all the BS you have been saying about how you know he is a coward and Hells Angels begged to join us. Sorry to you, but you are filled up to your eyeballs with BS.

People of grepolis, Let me explain the entire BJ situation to you. See, a few months ago when we were UAR, we only had about 10-20 cities in ocean 43. At that time I was the ocean 43 commander. I knew we had to increase our numbers in the area, so I went to the alliance in the area. I found The Vandals first, a small alliance with an an attitude and they could fight like hell. I thought they would make a great ally. So I got permission from yondo to enter diplomatic talks with them. You see, I am a no BS kind of diplomat, it is a waste of time, so I layed all the options for Vandals out on the table. Nothing, NAP, Alliance, and, knowing they would not accept right off, the merge. They told me their ally Hells Angels, and after I saw them I extended the same offer to them. They never asked for a merge, it was offered to them. Now ocean 43 is nolonger consider a fortier of UAE, it is an ocean of UAE. All the players in the area are loyal players and hardened warriors, now of them like to ask for help, but sometimes they have to. BJ had a funny way of asking for help, you see, he didn't ask. He posted on our external that he was being bolted. We asked by who, he told us, bolts were sent to Kustard and protection was cast on BJ cities.

Does that sound like a coward to you? Does that sound like a refugee to you? Does that sound like a good reason to bolt and conquer TeA players to you?

I am not buying any of the BS Kustard is selling, I hope none of you buy it.

DeletedUser

You know what , Ill settle this .. I challenge Big John E, to any challenge he chooses ..

Perhaps pic a central coordinate and we can meet there? I will wait for your answer BJ.

Krustard

(P) i leave the trash talk to you - i don't need to be on such low level - and don't worry - you will see me coming girl (or not)

DeletedUser

The funny thing is, I was considering posting something about how low you are for resulting to bolting because you can't beat us in 43, but you beat me to it. Nvm.

DeletedUser

Awwww shame you 3 had to waste ya precious time on low me ..

Now let ya little girlfriend answer for himself .. you 2 crunched his post .. Its not trash talk BJ Its a challenge, a call out and matter of fact .. so be as close to a soldier as you can and try and find some self pride in yaself .,. Im calling you out and all you got to say ,is Ill leave the trash talk for you .. doesnt seem that way with ya crying about ya being bolted .. like Numnuts had the courtesy to reply about..

Now come bolt me.. hmm last I checked its part of the game .. but do more then that .. stand up like a man and take my challenge..

Im coming to 43 and hells coming with me !! and youre next Yondo =)

Wyatt Earp!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, you are such a noob. You really think you can just walk into our ocean and start killing us? You really think you can get to where Yondo is? You really think you are a threat to us? That is just sad Kustard.

DeletedUser

I must say while I could not care any less for Big John, it is almost sad that you all continue to post. You all say how you think Krustard is so low and how you are not worried about him in the slightest.....and yet you continue to post. It seems to me you care a little more than you let on.

And non the less, Krustard is calling Big John out for an all out fight. UAE and TeA are at War, there is nothing wrong with anything Krustard is doing. So you're annoyed and don't want to give into a fight, just say that and be done.

All of your whining is more annoying than Krusty's challenges..... at least he's trying to get a fight out of it.