Top 12 Alliances- Mrepnguins personal view

DeletedUser31161

Mr. P's person views of the top 12 alliances:

-Shooting Stars Probably one of the best alliances in the world located on a small range with the best abp, and tons of players with a lot of expierence. Have to loose soem of the not so high point players though. Overal: he best alliance in Actium, just need a little changes. I feel sorry for them, so much spamming.

-TheMissBeheavedOnes They need a new name. Not a good average. A lot of players. Overal: Not going to get anywhere

-O.S.S Good average but havent heard enough to tell enough. Once BP ends a lot will be revealed. Overal: What exactly does O.S.S mean?

-Knights Union If there is a MRAs in Actium this is it. Most players in oen alliacne in the whole Actium. Pretty low average. Overal: MRA hunters get ready.

-Octavian Vanguard The old MRA from Sparta. Doing better here though. And they suck. lol Overal: Loosing in one world trying in another. lol

-GreekElite The name speaks all you nead to know. Whenever there is Elite in a name it means Elite Noobs. Second biggest alliance with players. Lowest average. Overal: MRA

-Chaos One of the better ones. but not high enough average for so many players. Abp will speak the rest. Overal: Not decided

-Riot Better then Chaos. Probably one of the best alliances out there. Nice average. Overal: Nice alliance

-MONSTER ARMY Way to many players for such a small average. The best players have to go somewhere else. Overal: The best of the worst

-Band of Brothers I am not goign to say anythign negitive. The founder showed me great hospitality when i was at my lowest point. Overal: They are truthfully Band of Brothers and will do anything for each other.

-WARRIORS of HEAVEN Overal: MRA/Noobs/Not going anywhere other than heaven. they will be there soon.

-Digital Hammer One of the best alliances out there. Nice plans. Good leaders. Based in 1 zone. Expeirenced players. I can go on... Overal: Long live DH :pro:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overal: See hwo the best alliances are in 044.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Way too soon for this. We need ABPs or DBPs to help determine this. But I will definitely donate to this thread once everyone is out of beginner protection and we see the first colony ships being built.

DeletedUser

GreekElite - GONE (believed to have merged with GreekWarriors)
British Empire - GONE
Vice - GONE
Chaos/Chaos Angels - GONE

Alliances showing lots of promise:

Shooting Stars
Knights Union
MONSTER ARMY
Digital Hammer
Band of Brothers
Underworld

Let's see if I get any closer than you. I'll watch these guys over the next week.

DeletedUser

1. Force- Definitely best alliance here, now well passed SS in ABP they are also strictly O55 with many of their members dictating the ranks for ABP. Go force!

2. Shooting Star- very close between you and force at the time being, however force is even closer together then most of your guys and they are dominating most ranks...even though they are tied for av. at this moment. They also have little to no deadweight.

3. Death Row Ministries- Small but strictly controlling 1 island... These guys are very rude and have a huge ego even though they haven't proved to have earned it yet. Many of the names here are players that won in other worlds however.

4. Digital Hammer- 3rd highest average but not the greatest abp for their points ranking...I see them definitely having a future here but doubtfully as the #1

5. The Nightmare- Small and kind of in the background. These guys have good abp for the amount of players they have but it is mostly split between 2-3 players. These guys also have a future here, just not sure exactly where.

DeletedUser10984

2. Shooting Star- very close between you and force at the time being, however force is even closer together then most of your guys and they are dominating most ranks...even though they are tied for av. at this moment. They also have little to no deadweight.

Dominating in most ranks :heh:. Force has a one point better average and a better ABP(boosted by the olympics no doubt but all is fair ;) ). While SS has lead in DBP as well as total BP. I just don't see where Force is dominating in the rankings :rolleyes:

DeletedUser31747

just wait and see sac ;-)

soon when the length starts to tell, the ranks will become more stretched out and we'll see who is on top

DeletedUser

GreekElite - GONE (believed to have merged with GreekWarriors)
British Empire - GONE
Vice - GONE
Chaos/Chaos Angels - GONE

Alliances showing lots of promise:

Shooting Stars
Knights Union
MONSTER ARMY
Digital Hammer
Band of Brothers
Underworld

Let's see if I get any closer than you. I'll watch these guys over the next week.

Hmmmm.... No mention of Force. But you like Band of Bother, a refugee accepting noobish allaince? I'm crushed, truly!

DeletedUser

3. Death Row Ministries- Small but strictly controlling 1 island... These guys are very rude and have a huge ego even though they haven't proved to have earned it yet. Many of the names here are players that won in other worlds however.

Not rude you're just extremely arrogant and make some comments that shouldn't be said in a skype chat :p. Surprised force even took you tbh.

DeletedUser31795

When u meet Shadow u will know what is an loyal alliance and fighters....Shadow Guard allianace