Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
are there even 12 worthy alliances xD
It would be amusing for someone to just list the top 12 alliances at present and assign sink or swim based on superficial statistics or personal knowledge of players in them. Get the trash talk started before BP end is even near! ;)

herefordgrl

Peltast
It would be amusing for someone to just list the top 12 alliances at present and assign sink or swim based on superficial statistics or personal knowledge of players in them. Get the trash talk started before BP end is even near! ;)

Just sitting back, eating popcorn and waiting for When Fat Kids Attack go after Mad Bad Scantily Clad people.

Sounds like a fun time. I've always liked to watch.

herefordgrl

Peltast
We are here to make love not war.

Should work out excellent!! The more Scantily Clad, the better I would expect.

I recommend LOTS of wooing upfront though...I hear they have some difficulty with that anger management thing. Lot of mad heifers over there.

Good luck big guy, I am just here for your show.

EDIT - a big hairy guy like you - please shave first. Or wax. That'd be awesome.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Should work out excellent!! The more Scantily Clad, the better I would expect.

I recommend LOTS of wooing upfront though...I hear they have some difficulty with that anger management thing. Lot of mad heifers over there.

Good luck big guy, I am just here for your show.

EDIT - a big hairy guy like you - please shave first. Or wax. That'd be awesome.
Ooh! Forum talk has begun, let the wooing begin! Everyone please shave before beginning various activities… it’s unseemly you know! ;)

Last edited:
Might do a power ranking at the end of BP depending on how much time I have and who joins. Probs will keep it to top 5 though. Especially considering half the world is pacted.

herefordgrl

Peltast
Might do a power ranking at the end of BP depending on how much time I have and who joins. Probs will keep it to top 5 though. Especially considering half the world is pacted.

You are referring to the Program for Assertive Community Treatment? I would have to concur. Bunch of huggy happy people. Pass the penicillin.

You are referring to the Program for Assertive Community Treatment? I would have to concur. Bunch of huggy happy people. Pass the penicillin.

Yeah something like that. Gotta admit, Kaso, Kaso II, The Lost Circle, The Lost Circle 2, and Valhalla Warriors will be an interesting combo. Still kinda shocked they kept the Here For Quest crowd that I accepted randomly though.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Yeah something like that. Gotta admit, Kaso, Kaso II, The Lost Circle, The Lost Circle 2, and Valhalla Warriors will be an interesting combo. Still kinda shocked they kept the Here For Quest crowd that I accepted randomly though.
I think we are all going to have to collectively and proverbially cut the cheese and eat a whole lot of queso before this server sorts itself…

herefordgrl

Peltast

Well well well...there's the first dose of public server sketchiness called out. I see a case of duck, duck, goose.

Popcorn, please. ;)

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Well well well...there's the first dose of public server sketchiness called out. I see a case of duck, duck, goose.

Popcorn, please. ;)
I may have dropped in rank to 30 something as points go, but I am #2 for ABP and total fight points! This may be totally superficial, but it’s probably as high as I’ll ever get on this server…

Popcorn, please. ;)

Tbf the only thing sketchy was giving everyone diplomat rights. Kinda confused as to why I got kicked out for being friends with a gold trader but not for claiming I was your guy's god of diplomacy and questioning the wall policy though.

herefordgrl

Peltast
Tbf the only thing sketchy was giving everyone diplomat rights. Kinda confused as to why I got kicked out for being friends with a gold trader but not for claiming I was your guy's god of diplomacy and questioning the wall policy though.

Thou shalt not mention the "W" word. There may be a flogging in the square.

BLG-CH

Phrourach
1The Lost Circle - float69478451544
2**KASO** II - sink69072451535
3Rampant Rimmers - swim67432411645
4Valhalla Warriors - swim66313441507
5**KASO** - sink65503431523
6The Old North - swim59989421428
7**KASO** IV - sink57467441306
8Apex - sink57104252284
9A Pirate's Life - swim49527361376
10The Lost Circle 2 float49154361365
11Silly Rabbits - swim32897221495
12Join for quest - giga swim25655221166

The Lost Circle - float, looks like they moved from 140 to here? So they probably lost there, what changed now? float
Kaso - 4 alliances in a dom world? ofc. sink.
Rampant Rimmers - swim, this is always a great name.
Valhalla Warriors - swim, same reason as above.
A Pirate's Life - swim, same reason as above. (ran out of ideas)
Apex - float, also name.
The Old North - winter is coming? ok, maybe it's getting old. swim
Silly rabbits - like the name, swim. Oh and have you checked out their profile pic?
Join for quest - obviously top contender because they will have so much gold. giga swim