Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
that wording seems to imply you didn’t win 130, which you had previously claimed to do.

“I’ll get my win” implies a victory not present on 130.

does this mean you were actually in OV on 130? Shocking revelation
Im not sure where you learnt the English language but what i wrote doesn't imply that at all. Id have to have a quick look but I have at least 2 crowns before 130, maybe more. English lesson for you, if i wanted to imply that i didn't get a win in 130 or anywhere else before that i would have written "I'll get my FIRST win..."

Keep digging though, you may figure it out eventually, but get a move on as this thing is panning out longer than an Agetha Christie novel.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
English isn’t my first language, sorry.

so it’s hard when talking to native English speaking alliances like OV.

thank you for belittling me over the fact I’m not a native speaker though. Racist

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
how am i running off to ES i have been playing ES servers for almost 6 years, i only play fast worlds.. sooo once again you speakin out ya azz
exactly...all ya gotta do in fast world is poke hourly until someone goes offline and by the time they come back on after a nap you have their city...absolutely no skill needed.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
English isn’t my first language, sorry.

so it’s hard when talking to native English speaking alliances like OV.

thank you for belittling me over the fact I’m not a native speaker though. Racist
Ive been called a lot in my life but never a racist...that's a first.

Instead of crying like a baby and taking offense to anything and everything someone says to you, why not get your facts first. like my 'Opa' always used to say, "look before you leap".

Not really sure what OV has to do with english though, from my knowledge their founder is austrian or german or something and they have plenty of non english speakers in there. Not as many as we had in 121 or 130 but that's kind of to be expected with half coming from Balkan areas etc.

Kosti

Phrourach
exactly...all ya gotta do in fast world is poke hourly until someone goes offline and by the time they come back on after a nap you have their city...absolutely no skill needed.
i think faster worlds require more skill. Especially cause the better players prefer it. When you face better competition, the world gets harder. Look at en141. Easiest and most dead world cause no one wants to play speed 2. Frankly i agree with everyone lol but we dropped thinking no fast CQ world would drop this soon :/

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i think faster worlds require more skill. Especially cause the better players prefer it. When you face better competition, the world gets harder. Look at en141. Easiest and most dead world cause no one wants to play speed 2. Frankly i agree with everyone lol but we dropped thinking no fast CQ world would drop this soon :/
id say the more active players play fast world, not necessarily the 'better' players. i can guarantee that half if not 2/3 of the games units, characteristics etc dont get used in fast worlds, it's all about bull at a gate tactics and timing. Slower worlds may be more boring, especially given the changes or lack there of over recent years but definitely requires more skill and tactics if you get top quality players playing against each other. I guess it's kind of like a game of chess compared to a short course ice skating race.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
141 is a dead world because at the start of the world there were a half dozen MRA groups that killed all competition for the server before BP ended. We had, 2 Rampant, 2 rabbits, 3 TLC, and 2 Old North Alliances, plus 2 fake Pirates alliances all formed within the first couple days. With Rampant and Rabbits pacted the first two months the server was a lock from day one.

As far as “better” players on fast worlds, that’s not even close to true. Most players want fast worlds because it’s easier to grow quickly with faster resources and shorter build times for everything. Honestly, that just makes it easier to get more cities to run Olympics on 24/7 so you can have 40 cities in a month. I expect the same trash MRA play on 143 as killed 141 with 6 months before Domination…. However, I will be there to fight the MRAs anyway…

I will add one thing further, don’t complain about the player base falling away when you play cannibal MRA style. New players don’t want to play a game that has a predetermined outcome from the first week of the server. Old hands like me also won’t stick around to cannibalize dead cities for the next 6 months on a dead server. My ghost cities will be high wall turtles just so MRA players have to work for them after I leave lols!

Last edited:

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
> commenting on what good play is and on speed vs skill correlation

> walls everywhere on CQ
I don’t play high walls on CQ, but I’m leaving high walls when I ghost…. You obviously are a troll of a person in real life…. Do you have a congenital pathological liar syndrome which compels you to twist the words of anyone who isn’t your buddy on discord?

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I don’t play high walls on CQ, but I’m leaving high walls when I ghost…. You obviously are a troll of a person in real life…

At least when I’m under my little stone bridge all the stones have been used for the passage over water rather than any walls.

I bet you haven’t even won a domination world with only rocks.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
At least when I’m under my little stone bridge all the stones have been used for the passage over water rather than any walls.

I bet you haven’t even won a domination world with only rocks.
I’ve never stuck around for a crown. If the game remained amusing that long I’d consider it. I pity the Rampant and Rabbits folks who are going to sit around attacking ghosts and abandoned cities for the next 6 months for that shiny crown. Talk about boring!

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I’ve never stuck around for a crown. If the game remained amusing that long I’d consider it. I pity the Rampant and Rabbits folks who are going to sit around attacking ghosts and abandoned cities for the next 6 months for that shiny crown. Talk about boring!

whats the reasoning for never having won swords either :(

bugeyes10

Phrourach
fyi...ive won em both
JWfHjbk.png

ashrf

Taxiarch
Both of you just come kill me then lols. I’m not overly concerned about a cannibal crown…
Nor have I really had any intention of asking your opinions regarding this game or anything else!
Hehe, used your own meme against you…

Bro you have no opinion when our forum are full of reports of you getting cleared out every other night. You literally a BPs farm for most of our players around you.

Bet $20 Masterspy will be in the external forums of the next world we drop, guy got down syndrome from 130 or some. Move on bro, it is never that serious.