Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

Kosti

Phrourach
great to see your communication skills are as good as your in game skills. Luckily like we did for you in 130 you'll have plenty of quality players here to once again piggy back you through this world.
like you weren't piggy backed to en130 win :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
like you weren't piggy backed to en130 win :)
dont deny it...i sat back, gave support when needed, helped with WW's, played my and only my account and got my crown. No way I was going to get involved in all the frontline crap that went on.

Kosti

Phrourach
dont deny it...i sat back, gave support when needed, helped with WW's, played my and only my account and got my crown. No way I was going to get involved in all the frontline crap that went on.
yea so dont sit here and criticise other players on their play style... You sat backline and did **** all :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
yea so dont sit here and criticise other players on their play style... You sat backline and did **** all :)
i didnt criticize, just compared his lack of vocab skills to his playing style...i kind of found it funny. Nice to see you're still sticking up for your bum buddies though.

herefordgrl

Peltast
Hi B ;) hope you’re doing good!

Hi Ryann, hope you are well. 'Tis been a while, my friend. :)

This grepo stuff has changed quite a bit since I stuck my nose in...you might have to lend some advice to us "game cougars" sticking our nose out there to see who is still around and who isn't.

hammercrow

Peltast
Rampant Rimmers179,961 - 45float - few good players, quite a few weak links as well
**KASO**134,988 - 45bottom of the ocean - MRA+MPA
The Lost Circle130,592 - 45float - a few good players, and MPA
Valhalla Warriors122,819 - 45sink - 2 good players, but MPA
A Pirates Life107,462 - 45swim - nice roster
The Old North103,582 - 45float/doggy paddle - decent roster, should do well
Silly Rabbits98,204 - 38swim/float - pretty good roster
Is This A Party? 94,181 - 25float - has a good chance of winning if they can come together
The Lost Circle 286610 - 45float - same as their first alliance
MasterSpy Fan Club76691 - 44swim - as always MasterSpy is our savior.

herefordgrl

Peltast
Geez I'm getting old.

Last time I played this game, we were only talking about MRA's and pacts that were not pacts and faking hits on each other to get BP. And they were just getting going with selling and buy resources with gold back then. What a darn evolution, grepo-land.

Now we have MPA's... and big hairy guys, wandering around out here, talking about their feelings and making love over war.

What in the tarnation is a dadgum MPA?

CatPuncher10

Lochagos
I am excited to see how this plays out after peace period ends... Many big fish already, I am simply just a guppy at this time.

images_4.jpeg

CATPUNCHER

Kosti

Phrourach
Rampant Rimmers179,961 - 45float - few good players, quite a few weak links as well
Is This A Party?94,181 - 25float - has a good chance of winning if they can come together
whats your in game name?

ruler0fbud

Hekatontarch
Is This A Party?94,181 - 25float - has a good chance of winning if they can come together
so who are our 2 best then??

WingedHussar

Hoplite

No way only 1 alliance from the top 10 in BP sinks...

kolaiko

Phrourach
great to see your communication skills are as good as your in game skills. Luckily like we did for you in 130 you'll have plenty of quality players here to once again piggy back you through this world.
Oh wow i see you have absolutely no idea, still bitter you lost? Ocean 0 clown with 0 IQ and 0 games skills. See how many zeros are there? That's you a nobody. You failed your lie that you were with us in your first comment, but i see you are so zero brained/skilled spy that you can't even see it, i leave you to believe your delusion with 0 interest in your nonsense as its really pathetic but funny how you really really try but everyone else knows you failed and just ignores and laught at you. Have fun in your deluded pity world.
PS: don't forget to start to talk about integrity now!
Don't let the doors hit you on the way out.