Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Oh wow i see you have absolutely no idea, still bitter you lost? Ocean 0 clown with 0 IQ and 0 games skills. See how many zeros are there? That's you a nobody. You failed your lie that you were with us in your first comment, but i see you are so zero brained/skilled spy that you can't even see it, i leave you to believe your delusion with 0 interest in your nonsense as its really pathetic but funny how you really really try but everyone else knows you failed and just ignores and laught at you. Have fun in your deluded pity world.
PS: don't forget to start to talk about integrity now!
Don't let the doors hit you on the way out.
what a rant...loved it. Pity is makes very little sense and just cements what so many of us say and think about you. I aint bitter about anything as i got my crown as planned, you say no one cares yet you and your buddies always come back for more, not sure where you got the integrity topic from as that was always related to previous world and dont worry, no door will hit me as i'm not going anywhere.

Apart from that, thanks @hammercrow for the alliance list, i kind of agree with most of it. some quality players in many alliances but also many weak links...things should get interesting soon.

Kosti

Phrourach
what a rant...loved it. Pity is makes very little sense and just cements what so many of us say and think about you. I aint bitter about anything as i got my crown as planned, you say no one cares yet you and your buddies always come back for more, not sure where you got the integrity topic from as that was always related to previous world and dont worry, no door will hit me as i'm not going anywhere.

Apart from that, thanks @hammercrow for the alliance list, i kind of agree with most of it. some quality players in many alliances but also many weak links...things should get interesting soon.
how can you say this world will be interesting? its a dead world lol and slow af

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
how can you say this world will be interesting? its a dead world lol and slow af
if it's so dead, why are we already seeing gold spent (many in your alliance) and diplo moves made. no one is keeping u here though, feel free to do us all a favour and leave. all you do is hate!

kolaiko

Phrourach

Ahahahaha cements that you and your friends couldn’t and didn’t land a single CS on me? Poor trolling from your side this.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Ahahahaha cements that you and your friends couldn’t and didn’t land a single CS on me? Poor trolling from your side this.
you continue to think i was OV or some other alliance...things would be a lot easier for you if you just accept that we were on the same team hence why me and my friends never landed a cs on you. the fact that you only went front line pretty much after ww was finished and world was dying should be noted so everyone else can put things in perspective. but yeah, keep believing in yourself. who's the poor 'troll' now???

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i should add, that i clearly remember you losing cities to virus and 1 to Deepu if my old age memory isnt failing me. Oops

kolaiko

Phrourach
i should add, that i clearly remember you losing cities to virus and 1 to Deepu if my old age memory isnt failing me. Oops
Fail.
This just prove you are an "ocean vetans or associate" noob troll and never was with us my friend, i haven't lost a city to red since Low Morale Driver (dave), that's all i have to say.

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
you said smth about us first though on this thread?
true...i said something about you all in this world...you all made it about past worlds etc. either way, my fans seem to be showing me appreciation in several worlds...thanks to you all.

kolaiko

Phrourach
oops...someone thinks he's better than he really is and even lies about it...scroll down here and you'll see red. I remember perfectly well when you lost those cities...sux to be you.
I can see you have absolutely no idea what has happened, how could you when you just made up all this " i was with you nonsence". This is the last time i am replying to you as its pointless to argue with trolls. Have fun.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I can see you have absolutely no idea what has happened, how could you when you just made up all this " i was with you nonsence". This is the last time i am replying to you as its pointless to argue with trolls. Have fun.
probably a good idea, you've already made a big enough fool of yourself. spend the time more usefully, maybe by helping kosti out. i hear he's already struggling.