Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Love all the bum banging that is going on but maybe you should all take a closer look at each other...one of you is giving out way too much intel and it's costing your players...just saying.

Man i love my spy network

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a solid alliance with active players. Since I work from home, I have about 9-10 hours per day to play meanwhile I do my job. I restart playing after 5 years break but I still know the game mechanics.

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
No one playing this server is saying anything since most of these blowhards don’t know what’s going on anyway. I ain’t telling…

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
OK, since none of you trash talkers has anything of value to say…. I’ll post a Top 10…
Mind you, my analysis is based on grepolife intel, nothing else. I may know more but not telling…

1) Rampant et. al. - Swim, based in 54 with serious position in 44 and 55
2) Rabbits et. al. - Swim, 45,55 border and looking strong
3) Valhalla - Swim, 45,55 and handling business
4) Soap - Float, not much to say. Expected more from this team, but 54,55 is all I can say
5) The Lost - SINK, 44 and being eaten by everyone within short TT
6) Queso - SINK, 54,55 being eaten by everyone around, like their name, Cheese!
7) Underworld Pirates - ? Don’t know them, but maybe float a bit for now, or maybe not…. 55,54
8) O.N.E. - Sink, 45 with a 55 cluster, just weak
9) The Mob - Float, 44 newer group so we will see what they do
10) AZTECS - 44 Sink, just why?

OK, there you go folks! Now get back to blustering and threatening each other as normal on the externals since none of you have anything to add to this discussion…

Happy Hunting! ;)

Last edited: