Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
This will probably be my last list for this server..

1- Rampant Rabbits MRA of 4 alliances - tried to pact everyone with rabbits so we would all be food, looks like it worked - win world
2 - Valhalla Warriors- float for a day or two
3 - The Flying Circus - cannibals in 45
4 - Aztecs - Sink on the rim
5 - SOAP - float, just waiting to see if they can join RR, annoying people anyway
6 - heck, everyone below this list is meaningless…. Not to be rude, just accurate…

Honorable Mention: 11 We Be Pirates - chose to stand with Valhalla against the RR MRA…. at least we played with honor….

Kosti

Phrourach
This will probably be my last list for this server..

1- Rampant Rabbits MRA of 4 alliances - tried to pact everyone with rabbits so we would all be food, looks like it worked - win world
2 - Valhalla Warriors- float for a day or two
3 - The Flying Circus - cannibals in 45
4 - Aztecs - Sink on the rim
5 - SOAP - float, just waiting to see if they can join RR, annoying people anyway
6 - heck, everyone below this list is meaningless…. Not to be rude, just accurate…

Honorable Mention: 11 We Be Pirates - chose to stand with Valhalla against the RR MRA…. at least we played with honor….
could you please name the 4 alliances? :) just curious

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
could you please name the 4 alliances? :) just curious
Rampant Rimmers, Rampant Simmers, Silly Rabbits, Mutant Rabbits
Just to humor you. Hangtown was Pacted with Rampant from the start. He also Pacted my group, then Valhalla, then the Mob. I knew he was just MPAing everyone to buy time. When he broke Pact to Valhalla, I sided with Valhalla. I’ve never liked MRA/MPA play. It’s just organized cannibalism…

Roni the great

Taxiarch
Well, the bunnies are well known MRA'ers in every server they play, neapolis was a massive hug fest. So no surprise there

but ngl was surprised when i saw RR pact them, but eh aint my business anyway

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
Well, the bunnies are well known MRA'ers in every server they play, neapolis was a massive hug fest. So no surprise there

but ngl was surprised when i saw RR pact them, but eh aint my business anyway
Hangtown is friends with RR from other servers. I knew how backstabbing was going to be the outcome two months ago. RR was killing our sieges and attacking our players and Rabbits refused to help due to their pact. That’s why I took my group west away from RR and Rabbits, though we were also doing that to outflank and encircle TLC. That strategy did work, but instead of finishing TLC off properly, Rabbits recruited their sim city turtles so they and RR could slowly cannibalize them as internals. The server has mostly devolved to one MRA with little resistance as people VM out…

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Rampant Rimmers, Rampant Simmers, Silly Rabbits, Mutant Rabbits
Just to humor you. Hangtown was Pacted with Rampant from the start. He also Pacted my group, then Valhalla, then the Mob. I knew he was just MPAing everyone to buy time. When he broke Pact to Valhalla, I sided with Valhalla. I’ve never liked MRA/MPA play. It’s just organized cannibalism…
That was expected from the beginning...he was one of our key players in 130. Next time you need any intel on this type of stuff, just let me know. ive got eyes everywhere..how do you think we did so well in 130!

Zen Shadow

Lochagos
the truth hurts bud!
Agreed. I knew what was up early in the server. I just refused to betray Valhalla, because they never betrayed the pact. Anyway, what’s done is done. There’s a war on, so I won’t be talking much. I just figured everyone else should know what actually happened before the liars and trash talkers go at it on external forum. My business is done. Happy Hunting! ;)