Top 12 Alliances of Dokos

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
looks like my fans are talking about me in WC again...and they say that i'm an attention seeker. Thanks for comparing me to a teenage girl, unfortunately i'm a lot older, uglier and of the opposite sex. Ash on the other hand could play that role well, Kosti has most likely already played multiple roles...kek

Kosti

Phrourach
looks like my fans are talking about me in WC again...and they say that i'm an attention seeker. Thanks for comparing me to a teenage girl, unfortunately i'm a lot older, uglier and of the opposite sex. Ash on the other hand could play that role well, Kosti has most likely already played multiple roles...kek
why am i getting thrown in the mix of things again xd

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
and i said you've most likely played multiple roles...could be a compliment, means you're flexible or adaptable...;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
It's funny watching kids comment on the war in discord WC. When you actually have some life experience and know what you're talking about, come back and speak some intelligence. Until then, sit back and learn.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
PG talking BS in discord WC again...you never handed cities off to OV when you left them...they took them from you and i even saw how you shamefully tried to defend yourself...you're all talk mate. You struggle to hold a siege and cant defend a city if your life depends on it.

ashrf

Taxiarch
Imagin reading it in discord and come to post your reply in the forums, bro aint even that serious , nobody care who you is. Create a discord and go reply.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I for one trust PG over Masterspy.

PG is the raining champion on Spanish servers, masterspy claims to have won one world with SC but was probably OV anyway.

10 times undefeated Chad world (well, Spanish) champion PG > the virgin masterspy.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I for one trust PG over Masterspy.

PG is the raining champion on Spanish servers, masterspy claims to have won one world with SC but was probably OV anyway.

10 times undefeated Chad world (well, Spanish) champion PG > the virgin masterspy.
everyone is welcome to their opinion...i can only comment on my experiences with PG and i never saw anything special. Couldnt hold a siege, only landes cs's through harassment, couldnt defend and lost cities way too easy not to mention quitting any world where the going gets tough.

Maybe there is a reason he ran off to ES worlds...hmmmmm

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Imagin reading it in discord and come to post your reply in the forums, bro aint even that serious , nobody care who you is. Create a discord and go reply.
that comment makes no sense. you say i read it in discord and then tell me to go create a discord. ive im reading it there i must already have a discord, if not more than one...hint hint

And if no one cares who i am, then why every time i comment on something you all keep coming back for me. i'm lovin it!

ashrf

Taxiarch
that comment makes no sense. you say i read it in discord and then tell me to go create a discord. ive im reading it there i must already have a discord, if not more than one...hint hint

And if no one cares who i am, then why every time i comment on something you all keep coming back for me. i'm lovin it!

Nobody coming for you Imaoo, I just gave you advice. You are literally irrelevant, 130 is over, now we win 141 and onto the next one. Keep following us around, maybe you will learn something beneficial.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Nobody coming for you Imaoo, I just gave you advice. You are literally irrelevant, 130 is over, now we win 141 and onto the next one. Keep following us around, maybe you will learn something beneficial.
who cares about 130...you are the ones that keep bringing that up all the time. Ill get my win in 137, 141 is a dead world already and already got my crew sorted for next decent world that opens.

I dont have anything to learn, especially from you. Actually, if i remember correctly i was the one teaching you and a few others things in 130 and before that in 121.

Keep convincing yourself (like PG) that you're good. Without hourly hc's and gold you're nothing

Corvidaan

Phrourach
who cares about 130...you are the ones that keep bringing that up all the time. Ill get my win in 137, 141 is a dead world already and already got my crew sorted for next decent world that opens.

I dont have anything to learn, especially from you. Actually, if i remember correctly i was the one teaching you and a few others things in 130 and before that in 121.

Keep convincing yourself (like PG) that you're good. Without hourly hc's and gold you're nothing
that wording seems to imply you didn’t win 130, which you had previously claimed to do.

“I’ll get my win” implies a victory not present on 130.

does this mean you were actually in OV on 130? Shocking revelation

kingpg28

Phrourach
everyone is welcome to their opinion...i can only comment on my experiences with PG and i never saw anything special. Couldnt hold a siege, only landes cs's through harassment, couldnt defend and lost cities way too easy not to mention quitting any world where the going gets tough.

Maybe there is a reason he ran off to ES worlds...hmmmmm

this is good, thats how i know you suck, dude replying to my discord messages in externals on a burner account this gotta be the most fanboy sh*t i ever seen LMAOO.. shamefully tried to defend myself lmaooo what are you talking about we cleared OV out daily and couldnt hold a siege cause it was like 5 of us playing, we were doing ninjas no one was even trying lmaoooo.. ima need further explanation on me landing CS through harrassment, i have never felt the need to send hourly HCs lmao never have played like that and never will as for quitting.. of the last 6 worlds i have played i won 4 of them... thats 67% pretty good to me

kingpg28

Phrourach
how am i running off to ES i have been playing ES servers for almost 6 years, i only play fast worlds.. sooo once again you speakin out ya azz