Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

ok. you are right. discussion over. i am not wasting my time on you. externals always used to be fun. you make it boring.

DeletedUser

Just remember, you were the one to start talking ish about my alliance.

You started it. I'm a rather likable guy, tbh. But I turn into a jerk when ppl talk out of their butt, especially about my alliance.

Now lets go have some fun and count to 100 before Daz comes online.

DeletedUser

i donot want to start again. but i was being sarcastic about agreeing with you. you know it too. but end this discussion. because you wont agree with me, nor i will agree with you.

DeletedUser

they taste like apples. lol
havent you tasted them??
you should. they keep cancer away.

DeletedUser

No I prefer melons and peaches

Our delicious apples come with bananas for free, tho. Anytime you want a taste, let us know.

DeletedUser

lol. melons and peaches are good. but apples are better. you will agree with that.

DeletedUser

Ok

I'm all done trolling this thread. Someone get us back on topic here.

If you want, come find me in the Krypts thread I started

Nice back and forth tho lol. I enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser21356

You know what i find boring is when 2 of the top 5 alliances pact when all should be attacking each other but never mind that, so krypt never asked us for friendship well i'll let you in on something and there is more from other players than this one:

SonOfMacedon on 2012-11-27 at 02:02
Greetings to you dear Sir,

I wanted to explore with you the possibility of negotiating some form of a pact between our two alliances. I've been following some of your players, and I admire you work over there. You seem to have a solid group of smart guys.

Perhaps a pact will be of mutual strategic benefit to our two alliance. It'd provide some sort of security at the beginning at least - why should we duke it out when together we can dominate this world? :)

I hope to hear back from you,
SonOfMacedon

Have any of you received something like this from a OV player, don't think so. That loud sound was a bubble that just popped in your face and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22509

Mensis are you saying SonOfMacedon sent you that message on behalf of Krypteia?

DeletedUser

LOL. How is single members (who I must say is nowhere close to leadership of Krypts in any way) letter can burst some kind of bubble? All our ranks are posted in Krypts profile. Mate, you are so delusional on who Krypts are.

DeletedUser19042

Me?

I haven't said anything on this forum about krypts last week. I'm just getting tired of arguing with you all.

"Krypts have a strict non-spy policy" we hear, afterwards, message from a LEADER telling they have spy...right...I really believe you in all the next posts you make. You really expect that?

DeletedUser

Now, i could get even with you by dereping you too. But i wont. I dont need to. thats the difference between you and me. Anyway, now you are telling about your military might. Yes, thats what you are doing. Telling us to look at stats.

But then also admit that you did none of this alone. You actually hired 2 more alliances to aid your attacks. So yeah, your war department sucks. If you take the cities alone, then brag. Otherwise dont. you will make fun of yourself.

When did we get any help in o55?

To jorisva1: I always speak for myself, not for Krypts. Delusional is Mensis, not you. If my memory serves me right- Mensis was the one who claimed protect and serve OV academy (adasko). Where is Adasko now? Sitting in nice, new, shiny 175 point city. Now you can tell us how 5 alliances ganged up on him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Well, that's actually what failed about your big plan. (or krypts leadership plan)
soon after the war started between AoE/OV against Krypt, krypt managed a pact with TTS to try and split our support. But that failed. that's why you didn't get any help;

And OV practically doesn't care about Ocean 55 cities, as we are strengthening our core. That's why you are advancing that fast in Ocean 55. But not in 45. lol...Or you thought that we were that weak in 55?

DeletedUser22509

You know what i find boring is when 2 of the top 5 alliances pact when all should be attacking each other but never mind that, so krypt never asked us for friendship well i'll let you in on something and there is more from other players than this one:

SonOfMacedon on 2012-11-27 at 02:02
Greetings to you dear Sir,

I wanted to explore with you the possibility of negotiating some form of a pact between our two alliances. I've been following some of your players, and I admire you work over there.

I hope to hear back from you,
SonOfMacedon

He could not have sent that message on behalf of Krypteia because he was not in Krypt on the 27th of November. He was in The Fallen.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en53/player/3800949/alliancechanges

DeletedUser

your best players are in o55. Want proof- check their stats against o45 stats. do they know you are abandoning them? how you strenghten your core? by internal take overs? oh c'mon. And no- we don't need and never needed any help in o55, even though we are lucky to play against the best OV has to offer. I'm serious- huge respect for OV's o55 players. But once we're done in o55....take a guess where we will go? Correct- straight to o45 for those nice simcities of yours.