Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

lol, that would be funny, but i suppose that's why he only considered the top 12 alliances.

DeletedUser

But whoah i just looked at your stats and it seems you basically are no1 power ranking anyway :p

DeletedUser

If I understood correct the system....If I leave Krypts and form 1 member alliance it would whoop me up into No.1 power ranking.

I don't think that would be the case. If you were to lose 1 city as a 1 person alliance, that would weigh heavily into the calculation. And you would likely begin to take on more defensive battle points rather than offensive. And again, as a single player, each negative would greatly effect your ranking. But this is a power ranking. If as a one player alliance you can manage to not lose cities and take cities, then yes, you would be a powerful alliance which is what this tries to calculate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I understood correct the system....If I leave Krypts and form 1 member alliance it would whoop me up into No.1 power ranking.

sorry single. the thing is that when you start an alliance, its bp will start from zero. so, maybe your alliance will be the least powerful if you consider this rating, unless i am not wrong?

DeletedUser19042

You aren't wrong anki. That's correct what you say. BP will start from zero

DeletedUser6378

SoulSukr add The Ultimate Kill Squad to that. according to grepointel they are among the top killers. You only did the top 12 alliances they are currently #13, and climbing.

DeletedUser

My only ever forum post about the top 12

Adrian of Istinpol
Adrian of Istinpol today at 19:21
My Dear Friends,

Our days as CONFRONTATION is coming to an end.
I wish things have turned out another way but unfortunately leading players of the alliance had to make a decision after we have received a limited merger offer from Krypteia.
After long discussions, the offer was accepted.
A number of players from CONFRONTATION will move to Krypteia.
Krypteia will cancel its pact with CONFRONTATION in 72 hrs.
I wish you best of luck.

Regards,
Adrian

I am showing everyone this... not as a slant on kryp but of the leaders (of confrontation) that deserted their own soldiers and friends .

The #2 alliance (for a long time) was afraid to defend its own boarders. the myrmidoms had us on the ropes in their ocean and krypt would have rimmed us... but that is what the game is about right?... fight for your people and fight for what you believe in

I for one gave up 2 of my cities to leaders in the alliance to try and help them. however this is forgotten as am I.

I wish my friends the best of luck..

Yes I thought about jumping ship when the going got tough but I am more happy in myself this way...

I bow out of this world now holding my head high knowing what honor is.

Best of luck

See you all in another world...maybe

Char

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey guys can some get me a screen shot of the top12 as im not back on for a couple of days please :)

DeletedUser33462

1 Krypteia
My alliance so no comment, apart from we are a well organised bunch and more importantly we have cookies!
2 The MacLeod Clan
Decent alliance located in a decent position, I havent had any contact with them however I dont expect this alliance to last as there are too many agressive alliances around them. Imo they will end up merging into someone else.
3 My Little Pony
No opinion as I know nothing about these guys however they are a very strong rim alliance, I expect them to last a while
4 OCEANS VETERANS
Very good alliance tbh, even tho your red to me :) they work well together however with the location they are I expect them to lose ground steadily over the next few months. Has been nice trading attacks with you guys and I expect that to continue.
5 The Myrmidons
No this is a very strong alliance, the merge with wolves was an inspired move and I expect them to be here for the duration. Thier position means they can expand to the rim and not have to fight over the core.
6 Alpha Wolves
No opinion as I know nothing about these guys however they are a very strong rim alliance, I expect them to last a while. Looks like they are having fun with the ponies, will be interesting to see which alliance comes out on top.
7 The Bish
Going of the stats these guys arent bad, but from deeper inspection the alliance is actually 10-12 people carrying the rest. I expect this alliance will crumble if someone like The Myrmidons goes after them.
8 Ocean Kingdom
shedding city, and has a lot of inactive/internal takes - will be dead soon :/
9 Krypteia 2
Next major alliance to disband :p - joing us in Krypteia when things get organised.
10 WAR EAGLES
Rim alliance - stats arent amazing and will get eaten up once they build thier cities for other players.
11 Greece
Toast - no point saying more :p
12 The Ultimate Kill Squad
Probably the 2nd best alliance in this world imo, got some very aggressive players who restarted as the core was too tough for them. I expect these guys to steam roll anyone in there area, including our few members up there :) 36-48 hours is a bit too long to support lol

DeletedUser33426

9 Krypteia 2
Next major alliance to disband :p - joing us in Krypteia when things get organised.

Ha ha ha from your own ally. Krypteia 2 really are the laughing stock of Gela

More dead wood to be cut i think before joining Krypteia

DeletedUser21356

Yes we might lose ground you are right but we won't give them up freely....lol

Thank you for the update.

DeletedUser

well, atleast we are giving krypts a tough fight. i hope everyone agrees to that?

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. OV is putting up more of a fight, even though some of their members are dropping into VM :(

DeletedUser

We're at 40-22 against OK at the moment, we're winning it out away from the main krypt/OV core :)