Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

haha yeah they're kinda getting left behind now :) best bit is not many people even seem to know it's going on!

DeletedUser

Critique
1. Krypteia
My alliance - strong and prospering - but can't say much without sounding biased. Rank 1 in points, rank 1 in ABP, by a large gap; winning a war against OCEAN VETERANS. The stats speak for themselves.
2. The Myrmidons
I don't have much experience with these guys. They seem to be doing well in points, besides the dead weight at the bottom of their list. They're not exactly on the rim so several 1-city players isn't a good sign. They're rank 4 in ABP which isn't good for a rank 2 alliance. They need to step up their aggressiveness or I don't see them lasting long. They are in the middle of several other Top 12 alliances which can mean a quck death if they don't player their cards right.
3. The Bish
These guys are doing pretty well for themselves. Their point average is nice and coupled with rank 2 in ABP, I see them lasting for some time. It doesn't seem they've been involved in any big wars yet but they are still aggressive.
4.The Ultimate Kill Squad
This seems to be a very good alliance. They've been actively fighting anything they can find around them although they recently took in a large number of players from MLP, which could hurt them a bit. Other than that, they're doing very well. Definitely not the best ABP ranking but with only 100 members on the rim, it is a good job. They just need to get ALL of their members playing aggressively rather than a select few.
5. OCEAN VETERANS
This was a strong alliance. They have a strong core in o45, however they are fighting a losing war against Krypteia. Rank 3 isn't too bad and they are an aggressive alliance, but their rank 1 in DBP shows they are getting hammered. We will see how they end up.
6. Alpha Wolves
I see a lot of dead weight here. They have many players still stuck in the 1-city phase. Their ABP isn't very impressive so they could definitely be more aggressive.
7. Ocean Kingdom
I know very little about this alliance, but it seems they aren't in much better condition than the Alpha Wolves. Their points are slightly lower, but their ABP is slightly higher. They need to shed some major dead weight and start attacking more. I have heard, however, they are fighting a losing war. I don't see them lasting long.
8. Phoenix
Oh dear. This is where things get nasty. This alliances is a good example of an MRA. They have a couple players who are doing decent and then the 90% who are still learning how to attack. Over 1/3 of their alliance still has only one city and they are partially in the core area. Their future does not look bright whatsoever.
9. The MacLeod Clan
From what I've heard, this alliance is dying quickly at the hands of the Myrmidons. Besides that, they are carrying a large amount of dead weight, but have good rankings in ABP and DBP. I'm not sure whether this alliance will sink or swim, but they're not looking too hot right now.
10. No.BS
This alliance, from what I understand, is the remnants of Army of Darkness who first merged into MLP before being kicked out again. With that said, they are carrying a lot of dead weight with only a handful of big players. They are rank 15 in ABP which isn't a good sign. It seems they may need to merge again...
11. Boatmen of Styx
Toting the lowest point average of the Top 12, this alliance isn't looking too hot. Over half their alliance still only has one city. However, they are new rim alliance despite their closeness to the core. Their ABP isn't too bad but considering how close they are to the core, they don't have an easy path.
12. Vengeance
Another alliance with several 1-city members, Vengeance is a new name to me. Their average points are decent but their ABP ranking is 13, which isn't too good. They are close to the core and caught in the middle of the Krypt-OV War. I'm not sure how that stand for them, but they'll need to be better than what they are now to survive.

Sink/Swim
Krypteia - swim
The Myrmidons - sink
The Bish - swim
The Ultimate Kill Squad - swim
OCEAN VETERANS - sink
Alpha Wolves - sink
Ocean Kingdom - sink
Phoenix - sink
The MacLeod Clan - sink
No.BS - sink
Boatmen of STYX - sink
Vengeance - sink

This is based upon long-term judgement, not within a few weeks or months.

DeletedUser

The reason UKS's APB is low is because we just took in 60 players from other alliance through merger. So our previously obtained APB stats are from 40 players distributed over whole alliance (Now 100 members). We will be moving up as we continue winning our war on Myrmidons.

We'll be moving up in other areas as well :)

I think our rise will strangely coincide with the failures of The Myrmidons (AKA: SUPERSIMMERS of GELA)

Few good players in that alliance, lots of fodder; it will be fun taking their cities as they spread thin with ghost city colonizations into our oceans :)

DeletedUser

Top 12 view from a player on the rim.
1. Krypteia
Well these guys have been top for some time and from what i've read on forums seem to be doing well in their wars. Never had an encounter with them as they are based over in the centre.
2. The Myrmidons
Another alliance I've never had direct dealings with they seem to have had a good run but are not in a great postion and don't seem as aggresive as they should be.
3. The Bish
These Guys certainly seem strong and dealing effectively with Ocean Kingdom. I can see this lot sticking about for quite a while.
4.The Ultimate Kill Squad
There core members may be the strongest in this world, They have taken on a lot of baggage from My Little Pony a lot of whom were barely surviving members of Army of Darkness. They may have some trouble organising that group trying to defend them.
5. OCEAN VETERANS
Unlucky to be positioned so close to krypteria, doesn't look like they can get the upperhand there.
6. Alpha Wolves
My alliance so can't really say to much impartially. Strong Rim alliance. Solid Group of players commited to helping each other.
7. Ocean Kingdom
Can't see them surviving in a war against The Bish.
8. Phoenix
MRA cant say much else dont know them.
9. The MacLeod Clan
Some decent players but do seem to be falling now have to see if they can find a way to recover.
10. No.BS
Alliance made up of members of My little Pony, A lot of whom were not happy Army Of Darkness players were allowed to join and that seemed to cause a split after army of Darkness members dragged them into a war with Alpha Wolves that neither Army of Darkness or My Little Pony could handle. Most of My Little Pony's stronger players came into this alliance, What was left of My Little Pony could only survive by merging into The ultimate Kill Squad.
11. Boatmen of Styx
Newish alliance they need to build but may have time to do it dont seem to be in major conflicts yet.
12. Vengeance
Again an alliance near the core I don’t know them, they need time to build but are unfortunately unlikely to get it from the position they are in.

DeletedUser

i would like to saysomething. i am a member of OK. this is only the begin of the war. we have lost only the inexpirienced players and i am telling you this. OK consists of the original OK and the allince Greece. both of us we were small alliance which managed to enter in the firts 15 the last month. we will fight. so don't telling so easy that we are going to sink.

DeletedUser19042

Awesome.
Gave you rep for that. :D

We need such posts to keep this forum alive! :D

DeletedUser33944

i would like to saysomething. i am a member of OK. this is only the begin of the war. we have lost only the inexpirienced players and i am telling you this. OK consists of the original OK and the allince Greece. both of us we were small alliance which managed to enter in the firts 15 the last month. we will fight. so don't telling so easy that we are going to sink.
we will see lake1234. I hope to be seeing you soon ;)

DeletedUser

There are a lot of fighters in every alliance, lake1234. But there are some that are just straight-out better than the others. Even if you're losing inexperienced players, that is still part of your alliance's stock in this world and you should be protecting it. Anyone can simply get rid of noobs; it takes better players to train and protect them.

DeletedUser

Anyone can simply get rid of noobs; it takes better players to train and protect them.

I couldn't agree more. As a noob to this game, I can vouch for the invaluable knowledge that the experienced players of an alliance can (and should) pass down to the new players. Because OK has made such horrible decisions on who they merge with and the fact that they are losing so many "inexperienced" players, only goes to show how shoddy the leadership of that alliance is. Great leadership breeds great players, as can be seen with The Bish. On the other hand, you have OK, which seem to protect a couple people and leave everyone else to fend for themselves.

And lake1234, I can't really understand all of your message, but from the parts I could decipher, I hope that you are right, as this war between The Bish and OK is getting pretty boring...kind of like taking candy from a dead baby...

DeletedUser

10. No.BS
Alliance made up of members of My little Pony, A lot of whom were not happy Army Of Darkness players were allowed to join and that seemed to cause a split after army of Darkness members dragged them into a war with Alpha Wolves that neither Army of Darkness or My Little Pony could handle. Most of My Little Pony's stronger players came into this alliance, What was left of My Little Pony could only survive by merging into The ultimate Kill Squad.

This statement isn't very close to accurate. No.BS is the founders of Army of Darkness and their active members. The MLP merger was an experiment. Didn't work. Most MLP members that were not in AOD are now in UKS.

Early results of No.BS/UKS War: No.BS 13 - UKS 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Looking good then.
Might be a good war upcoming for UKS here. :)

DeletedUser

This statement isn't very close to accurate. No.BS is the founders of Army of Darkness and their active members. The MLP merger was an experiment. Didn't work. Most MLP members that were not in AOD are now in UKS.

If there are some inacuracies in this statement I apologise, But there are certainly several form AoD members now in UKS.

DeletedUser19042

Druvi..M88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Where have you been dude???