Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Now what makes you guys think Krypt is going to flop? :p. #1 in ocean 44, #2 in ocean 54, alternating between #2 and #3 in ABP and about 50% of the players are world winners from Tau. I'm not mad, I just want to here your reasoning.

If you put it that way..

DeletedUser

the fallen should start to trim off its players now. bp is over and we will likely to see a conquest in about a week

DeletedUser

Jeez, this happens in every world. Early speculation based on the very early stages of the game. But then again what else would there be to do in the early stages of the game :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33478

Now what makes you guys think Krypt is going to flop? :p. #1 in ocean 44, #2 in ocean 54, alternating between #2 and #3 in ABP and about 50% of the players are world winners from Tau. I'm not mad, I just want to here your reasoning.
I think they have experienced leaders so they will be top not flop. TF will be flop for sure also CONFRONTATION and The Doom Reapers

DeletedUser

Well now that we have been out of bp figured I would go ahead and do one of these, given it is still rather early to really tell much of anything.

AllianceRankAbp rankdbp ranksthoughts
The Fallen121Second in abp and top in dbp. Seems they at least know how to fight, have some good members I recognize from other servers. I see them hanging around for awhile if they can keep structure within such a big alliance and cut some of the dead weight. Will be able to tell what kind of alliance they are once conquest starts, with the dispersion of the world their home ocean of 54 will be a hot bed for action, will be interesting to see how they deal with this.
Krypteia237Another obese alliance which could use some member cuts, alliance abp is ok I guess. Not much in the ways of dbp which tells me that they have a relatively weak ocean, should help them to get off to a good start. See them hanging around at least for awhile based on the fact they dont have much competition in their home ocean. See some good players I recognize here as well.
Confrontation353MRA plain and simple, they are getting hammered on by someone by the looks of their dbp. They will be gone within a few weeks of conquest starting.
The Doom Reapers488Even Bigger MRA than Confrontation. Awful average and pathetic bp. The reaper will be coming for them shortly.
OCEANS VETERANS549Ahh finally an alliance under 100 members, what a relief. Good group of players that I remember from Corinth. Don't seem to be getting many attacks, I see them seizing control of 45 shortly after conquest starts, what they will do after that though is up in the air.
U.N.S.C61316Based in ocean 64, abp is rather low, could be because many of their members are not out of bp yet? Not really sure though. Terrible name, besides that though I really don't have any thoughts on them at the moment.
The Bish71247Another rim alliance, don't really have enough data to make a judgement on them. Look ok so far though.
Malicious812My alliance so will try to just present the facts. Top alliance abp despite having 1/4 the members of the other top alliances, top points average, yea I think thats it. Oh P.S. Deathwixh is a total noob, Lowkey as well :p
The Dutch Horde911?Couldnt seem to find their dbp, believe they are a core alliance. If so shame on you guys for the pathetic abp. If rim alliance my apologies :)
Legion X102217A single player has more bp than their entire alliance. I think that tells you all you need to know about this alliance.
The Macleod Clan1129?What does this name even mean? Will someone from the alliance please enlighten me. Anyway another alliance with less bp than many players.Maybe you guys would be better suited playing farmville?
Wolf Pact12620Good average and good abp for their small member base. They look pormising, should stick around for awhile I would think.

Plus rep is always welcome. If I offended you please take your crying elsewhere, I don't want to hear it. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed this and no one gets to butt hurt over it.

DeletedUser

The Fallen lost 6 members in just 12 hours. It will take not much time till they aren't in the top 10 anymore.

DeletedUser30490

False Alarm!
most of them were inactive except for one hope i can leak some info out of him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im guessing the fallen are just cropping off weak players as they have the points to do so, even if they have lots of pathetic players hiding behind an alliance for help, i think they still have enough good members to stay top 5

Gen Nemesis, OV

DeletedUser

With such a big alliance its all gonna depend on their leadership and organization. It takes strong leadership and great structure to lead such a big alliance effectively.

DeletedUser19607

You all don't need to worry about the Fallen anymore after I left another few of their experienced members left that were leaders and they are now starting to Fall apart due to little to no leadership left

DeletedUser

Here is the new list of top 12 alliances :

1) Krypteria - Doing well right now. Good ABP and good location. However, they need to reduce the number of players in order to survive or they will head in the direction of The Fallen.

2)The Fallen - An alliance that lived upto it name - The Fallen. Has lost a large number of players and lost its no. 1 position. Might disband soon.

3) CONFRONTATION - This alliance is MRA. They are spread in like 7 oceans. How do you guys even coordinate?

4) The Doom Reepers - Even bigger MRA than CONFRONTATION. They have members in every ocean, from O 44 to O74 and O52 to O55.

5) Ocean Veterans - Tough and experienced guys. Mainly concentrated in O45. Good BP. although some of their low pointers seem to be inactive.

6)U.N.S.C - Again an MRA. they are spread too apart from each other. They would do better if they are divided in 2 different alliances. One for O64 and one for O74.

7)The Bish - Seems to be doing ok for now. they are far from cores so not a lot of action in there. But their members seem to be active and they will survive for the time being.

8)Legion X - Just like The Bish, they will survive for the time. Though they will be expect some action soon as they are in O54. Then they might gain some BP which they lack.

9)Malicious - Another band of tough players with good leadership. Rank 1 in abp and seems like they are killing everyone. Members are very active and soon one can expect that they will be on top. Please be our friends. we dont want to die.

10)The dutch Horde - Really donot undertand their policies. They have lost their rank recently and when one see them in map, some tiny dots appear in multiple oceans. They are mainly in O 44, but they have got member in O53, O62 and O63 too. Why, i dont know.

11)The Chosen Ones - These are our Happy Potter guys. However unlike Harry, their future seems to be dull. They are MRA too and spread in 4 oceans with a lot of point builders. really low BP.

12)The Mcloed Clan - They are residing in O52. Very dull part of world. They havent really been attacked and seems like they cant find anyone to attack too. They will be the ones who will survive for more than 2-3 months and will celebrate a lot of city festivals. But good thing for you guys - you are not an MRA atleast.

DeletedUser33478

Hey where is The Fallen? :DD founder disbanded alliance 5 min ago :pP as we were saying :D