Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

another rating please. my alliance has joined the top 12 club

DeletedUser

I have not done this the conventional way. This update is based on total abp along with the no of members in an alliance and dbp gained. Also emphasis is put on avg point per city. Would have had used this formula
Score = (2.25*ABP/Member + DBP/Member) * SQRT([Cities/Member]/[SQRT{Cities Lost/Member}]) or
Score = (2A + B) x √(C/[D-E]^2)

Where:
A = ABP per member
B = DBP per member
C = Cities owned per member
D = Cities lost per member
E = Inactive conquests per member

but since this is a new world and on 12 conquest thought would rather keep it simple now.

So her goes

1) Malicious-These guys have to be the top ones. Second in max abp and with limited members there cordination should be very effective in a few months time now. Not had a talk with the leaders but stats show experience. Definitly the ones to watch out for, currently concentrating in one are which is very good. Top alliance by far

2)OCEANS VETERANS- High abp and dbp. A little too many members but understandable. If they boot there in actives they will be a good unit. Not seen there players in other world but stats are in there favor. Malicious should definitly look out for them. Also if all there members are active they should have an upper hand towards the world wonder stage.

3)Krypteia- top on abp but too many members. I mean who has 192 members, Must be difficult to coordinate. Defense is not cheked as yet but there top players are good ones.

4)OKXL- Currently ranked 25 but have a decent abp. Looks a good unit. Cant say much. Have a small cap alliance and looks to attack. One of the better alliance in the future.

5)Wolf Pact- I am not sure that if these guys are from world olympia or not, but look decent as of now. Just about okay in abp. Lets see what future has in store for them.

6)CONFRONTATION- Mra. That is just it. No future. Will fall just like the fallen

7) U.N.S.C.- same as above.

Not updating others as they are mra's. I am not sure but i dont think i have missed out on any alliance. This is my take on the top allaicne.

Since not a part of any alliance this is an impartial viewpoint.

Also if the leaders could get in touch with me in the game i would be able to put up a better update later.

Open to all comments;)

DeletedUser

Well for starters, worst averagae points in the top 12 with 5th most amount of players (105). Not to mention you alliance is spread out across every core ocean. Also, you are ranked 15th in ABP; with almost 3 times the amount of players as Malicious. All in all, you guys aren't so hot right now.

EDIT: It seems you have received an abundance of answers as to why your alliance is an MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well for starters, worst averagae points in the top 12 with 5th most amount of players (105). Not to mention you alliance is spread out across every core ocean. Also, you are ranked 15th in ABP; with almost 3 times the amount of players as Malicious. All in all, you guys aren't so hot right now.

EDIT: It seems you have received an abundance of answers as to why your alliance is an MRA.

maybe you didnt check the stats in details. Our alliance have merged with one more alliance very recently and therefore our BP is low. it would be another 2000 atleast.

As for our spreadout, we are mainly in O 45 and O55. a few few old friends were in other ocean so we invited them. we donot send blank invites too. so i dont think we qualify for an MRA. Many of our members have not yet come out of BP as they joined recently so the low average is also irrelevant.

What you can judge us for is that we have suddenly jumped in our battle points. This is mainly because our bp ended only a few days ago for many.

Please judge us according to that.

DeletedUser

I have not done this the conventional way. This update is based on total abp along with the no of members in an alliance and dbp gained. Also emphasis is put on avg point per city. Would have had used this formula
Score = (2.25*ABP/Member + DBP/Member) * SQRT([Cities/Member]/[SQRT{Cities Lost/Member}]) or
Score = (2A + B) x √(C/[D-E]^2)

Where:
A = ABP per member
B = DBP per member
C = Cities owned per member
D = Cities lost per member
E = Inactive conquests per member

but since this is a new world and on 12 conquest thought would rather keep it simple now.

So her goes

1) Malicious-These guys have to be the top ones. Second in max abp and with limited members there cordination should be very effective in a few months time now. Not had a talk with the leaders but stats show experience. Definitly the ones to watch out for, currently concentrating in one are which is very good. Top alliance by far

2)OCEANS VETERANS- High abp and dbp. A little too many members but understandable. If they boot there in actives they will be a good unit. Not seen there players in other world but stats are in there favor. Malicious should definitly look out for them. Also if all there members are active they should have an upper hand towards the world wonder stage.

3)Krypteia- top on abp but too many members. I mean who has 192 members, Must be difficult to coordinate. Defense is not cheked as yet but there top players are good ones.

4)OKXL- Currently ranked 25 but have a decent abp. Looks a good unit. Cant say much. Have a small cap alliance and looks to attack. One of the better alliance in the future.

5)Wolf Pact- I am not sure that if these guys are from world olympia or not, but look decent as of now. Just about okay in abp. Lets see what future has in store for them.

6)CONFRONTATION- Mra. That is just it. No future. Will fall just like the fallen

7) U.N.S.C.- same as above.

Not updating others as they are mra's. I am not sure but i dont think i have missed out on any alliance. This is my take on the top allaicne.

Since not a part of any alliance this is an impartial viewpoint.

Also if the leaders could get in touch with me in the game i would be able to put up a better update later.

Open to all comments;)
Good rating for the most part, I think you have Wolf Pact a bit to low, but outside that very good rating.

DeletedUser

maybe you didnt check the stats in details. Our alliance have merged with one more alliance very recently and therefore our BP is low. it would be another 2000 atleast.

As for our spreadout, we are mainly in O 45 and O55. a few few old friends were in other ocean so we invited them. we donot send blank invites too. so i dont think we qualify for an MRA. Many of our members have not yet come out of BP as they joined recently so the low average is also irrelevant.

What you can judge us for is that we have suddenly jumped in our battle points. This is mainly because our bp ended only a few days ago for many.

Please judge us according to that.

I was wrong saying you occupied all core oceans, seeing as their is no one in O44.

But, the gist of it is this. You need to drop inactive or low point players, lose the buddies from previous worlds that are no where close to the alliance, get you BP up and start getting some solid conquers.

DeletedUser

I was wrong saying you occupied all core oceans, seeing as their is no one in O44.

But, the gist of it is this. You need to drop inactive or low point players, lose the buddies from previous worlds that are no where close to the alliance, get you BP up and start getting some solid conquers.

since our buddies are active, we wont loose anyone. however, in few days time, those who are inactive, we will certainly get rid of them.
but still its good to know outside view of our alliance

DeletedUser

Yes, it helps see thing you might overlook and find unimportant

DeletedUser19042

Lol,

Army of Eternity are MRA?
What I say...LOL.

We are certainly not MRA.
60% of us are old Theta players of the alliance who won the world there (check your stats again) The rest 40% are new guys or others from other worlds. Those that didn't qualify, we didn't invite. And in the next weeks we'll certainly cut of the loose weight.

But we just merged ONE day ago...How should we know what members are valuable?

Really, there are a lot of other MRA's out there. And we ain't one of them.

DeletedUser

A little mid week top 12 rating for you all, still not really far enough to know much about alliances, but things are starting to develop a bit at least. Will be doing this with sink or swim. A favorite of DW I do believe :)

1. Krypteia - Took in many of the Ex-Fallen players after the collapse and have taken the lead in ABP. At least they are showing aggression and seem to have some good players. They are still rather huge though so the abp is not as impressive as it looks. swim

2. Confrontation - More dbp than abp, that is never a good thing. Assuming Kryteia is beating up on them. Huge member base with a non impressive average as well. Sink

3. OCEANS VETERANS - They actually have below 100 members and one of the best averages in the top 12. Pretty good abp. Seem to be firmly in control of 45 and should strengthen that grip in the coming weeks. Swim

4. The DOOM REAPERS - Terrible, Pathetic, DOOMED. Take your pick of words to describe them. Sink like the Titanic

5. U.N.S.C - Seem to think they are playing Halo. Wrong game fellas, will start losing control of their Ocean when conquest start to alliances such as The Varangian Guards, hi guys :). Sink

6. The Bish - Rim alliance that actually seems to have some potential. Top abp of rim alliances, double that of their Spartan friends over in U.N.S.C.Swim for now

7. The Macleoud Clan - hey guys do you need help finding the attack button? If so contact me in game and I'll sort it out for you. Remember to always attack with swords and archers btw. Sink

8. Malicious - my alliance will not comment, someone else can judge us if they would like. Swim

9. Army of Eternity - have alot of good players that I recognize, but that average makes me cringe a bit, seems they are not very active. Will have to deal with two tough alliances in Ocean Veterans and Malicious. You need to whip them into shape Jor :) Sink, sorry Jor would love for you to prove me wrong though :)

10. Byzantium Shadow - LOL, I mean oh scary. ;). Sink

11. Legion X - located in 54, to much action and too many good alliances. sink

12. The Chosen Ones - Well being located in 44 by Krypteia means you are probably Chosen to be their farms and first conquest. So congrats :). Sink

Up and Comers
These are the alliances that will probably be replacing the Sinkers in the future

Wolf Pact
Defiance

Plus rep is welcome as always. Lets get some disucssion and banter going, these forums are to dead for a server that just came out!

If your going to -rep pleae get the sand out of your vag and sign it. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, still think that it is too early, to be "sure" yet, but what the heck. :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, still think that it is too early, to be "sure" yet, but what the heck. :p
Well of course you cant be sure, well you can be sure that a few of the sinks will defiantly sink. But these are just assumptions lol, not set in stone. Alot can happen in two months time.