Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser19042

This discussion is really getting funny. :p

GooC MERGED their way to the top. Until now they still haven't proven they are worth something in BATTLE. Only in points...
And please, don't get me wrong on what I just said. I do believe GooC is a strong alliance, and certainly one to look out for. I just believe that before we can make 'assumptions' about which one is the best, we should perhaps have fought same wars? (with what I mean; wars with the same aggressivity, or 'toughness' ...)

Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

I haven't really been on the external forums that much so it was an interesting conversation to read. I'm seeing a lot of conversation on these "merges". Isn't this allowed in the game? So why is this not a legitimate option for alliances? It feels to me that some members of Krypt find this as a "cheap move". Is it anymore cheap than finding a players sleep times and attacking then? I can feel the tension between old GLoC and Krypt, and there has been a lot of negative comments towards the merge. Well just to make things clear:
As a former member of NoBS I take offense to the comments that we didnt earn this top spot. We went from one of the top alliances with only 40 players(remember that guys? Taking on the eastern part of the world and winning on all fronts laughably) I dont care how it happened or which flag I was fighting under, my core group remains the same and its that core group that will shut up The Kripples for good. It took awhile to meet but you will see soon. I respect my old teammate il.brutto and look forward to fighting him (I still have my second city in Gela that you gave me, so thanks for that ;). Long story short, quit crying about the merge and come and get some because I can assure you that we will be victorious, your simmers with their LS nukes will run dry and chaos will begin. So shut up and lets do this thing :pro:

DeletedUser33944

u silly plannman u funny, orange u going to tell us another joke. lettuce discuss the one you just made. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33462

I love the fact that when I do occasionally read these forums I just see ing, and most of it atm is GooC complaining that Kyprt are complaining about the merge that has given them no.1 on points.

Personally I couldnt care less

The current state of affairs is Kyrpt vs Ooc/Tda/Botrh/Gow/GooC/Ooc/Tc/GloC

In this month we have a net gain of 71 cities taken (ignoring all internals), now also bearing in mind we have also founded over another 100 cities to fortify our core whilst at war with most of the top10 I'm perfectly happy to say were doing better then any other alliance in this world and will win it either by building WW or taking yours off you.

Most of the alliances in this world are good, and I have a lot of respect for most of GooC, most of Gow and all of OV but there are some idiots out there who are trying to talk a good game and proving to the rest of us what idiots they are.

Anytime time for me to get back to my "simming", Unfortunalty Im doing it in a red flagged city right now however.... :)

DeletedUser

I love the fact that when I do occasionally read these forums I just see ing, and most of it atm is GooC complaining that Kyprt are complaining about the merge that has given them no.1 on points.

Personally I couldnt care less

The current state of affairs is Kyrpt vs Ooc/Tda/Botrh/Gow/GooC/Ooc/Tc/GloC

In this month we have a net gain of 71 cities taken (ignoring all internals), now also bearing in mind we have also founded over another 100 cities to fortify our core whilst at war with most of the top10 I'm perfectly happy to say were doing better then any other alliance in this world and will win it either by building WW or taking yours off you.

Most of the alliances in this world are good, and I have a lot of respect for most of GooC, most of Gow and all of OV but there are some idiots out there who are trying to talk a good game and proving to the rest of us what idiots they are.

Anytime time for me to get back to my "simming", Unfortunalty Im doing it in a red flagged city right now however.... :)

You can talk about GOOC crying all day, which is funny because your stats show you havnt taken a single GOoC or GLoC or OOC city...EVER!

I find that interseting

DeletedUser

Really? Because Grepo Intel says we've taken 67 (Including GoOC, OoC, and GLoC), or did it count wrong?

DeletedUser

To be honest and fair , you must tip off the hat to krypt for just fighting that many enemies, but to be FAIR as well, krypt are being BEATEN lately especially by oceans veterans, i never seen them losing that many cities in this short while ! and i'm not bringing my evidences from planet mars , i have my proof .
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en53/alliance/28/colonizations

Just keep flipping the pages and you'll see out of the 80 conquests 21 cities LOST , 45 INTERNAL takeovers , and just 14 cities gained .

for when i was playing the game krypt never used to lose that many cities or even to gain that few cities ..

this is my point of view anyway , i hope im not mistaken !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? Because Grepo Intel says we've taken 67 (Including GoOC, OoC, and GLoC), or did it count wrong?

I believe he was talking to that individual player. So get your panties out of a bunch and thank you for the research :p

DeletedUser36146

deleted

dont you just love it when you reply to a comment from 4 pages ago - derrr

DeletedUser19042

You can talk about GOOC crying all day, which is funny because your stats show you havnt taken a single GOoC or GLoC or OOC city...EVER!

I find that interseting
Lol...Because an individual player didn't take any GooC cities? Did you even look at the map? He is like 50+ hours away from you.
We can say the same from GooC that you didn't take a single city from him. That's just the same. Ridiculous, right?

Compare alliance take overs. Not those of individual players. I thought everyone agreed on the fact that you just can't take over cities that are OCEANS away. LOL

I believe he was talking to that individual player. So get your panties out of a bunch and thank you for the research :p
Did you do some research then? I don't think so. Because then you would notice (will say just the same thing again) that that individual player is oceans away from your alliance, and therefore incapable of taking cities.

If you disagree, try taking a city from us that is 50+ hours away. Then I'll believe you.

I'm waiting.

DeletedUser33944

jor,, hate to put a damper on uyr banter but max cs TT is 48 hours,, is it not?