Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser18705

Here's my early opinions.
1. The Fallen: Going to live up to their name, and fall. Recruiter, who I assume is also the founder, has no experience according to his grepostats.

2. Krypteia: Betting on these guys in the long run. Experienced players from Tau, know a few of them and know of a few more of them. Wish my old buddy Draakus was still with them.

3. Chaos Knights: Founder has little experience, I expect them to fall.

4. OCEAN VETERANS: A good group of players, look to have experience from Corinth. Not much challenge for dominance in their ocean besides Band of Brothers.

5. Wild Pigs: The founder seems to have more points this world then he's ever had before. Another predicted failure.

6. Band of Brothers: I expect that OCEAN VETERANS dominates them if a war happens. Leadership has little experience and will likely end up disbanding during their first major war, if they last that long.

7. Hades Revenge: Founder and leaders are inexperienced. In a competitive ocean, expected to fall.

8. Defiance: 4 founders, but they seem to have at least some experience. All know each other from Olympia. They might have a little trouble with Krypteia and maybe even Wild Pigs. I would consider them a wild card.

9. Spanish Conquerors: Might have exp. from Grepolis Spain but none on the international server.

10. Wolf Pact: Assumed founder has enough experience to be on a hero world which means his old records were deleted. In a competitive ocean that I personally think they don't stand a chance against.

11. Clonmellick: One founder has a little experience, but, again a small alliance in a competitive ocean. I expect a lot of war in 54.

12. The Menace: Founder has some exp., leader not so much. Up against some good alliances in ocean 45 and we'll have to wait and see if they can make the cut.

DeletedUser31161

Thank you! If any of u people look in rank 25 area. Thats were u will see your prize

DeletedUser

Thank you! If any of u people look in rank 25 area. Thats were u will see your prize
Do you even play on this world, do you even play grepolis at all is the bettter question? or do you just go around trolling the forums all day.

DeletedUser19607

The thing is exile if you was saying I was the leader of The Fallen I'm not I'm just a Recruiter basically doing my job to recruit but I just joined Gela about a day ago and have only recruited near 6 people all higher than our average points

1 more thing i have experience I'm the Original Founder of the Alliance Forsaken which is #6 in grepostats for alliance wise but I quit while they was #8 the world Pi had over 20 cities etc. and I think from my medals I did a pretty good job in that world

1 more thing for judging alliances their is no telling right now who will actually fall or have the top alliance spots but essentially thru the weeks the ones that will fall will crumble in early Gela but the ones who will stay will be around for months but some can still fall thru progression of the world...

Just my perspective of things

DeletedUser11965

Yup English.

If you believe these alliances are even worth talking about, prove it to me that I am wrong. By my standards all these alliances SUCK.

DeletedUser

I think Spanish will drop in the near future.. but if a single player stay in this world, he will be a good one :)

DeletedUser

A lot happend in the top 12, so i think it's time for a new one:

660fac8f20f939190ab0e6c.png

Told you guys! The Dutch Horde will and high!

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
    Naamloos.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser31161

Ok. You can be with your "community" and i my war matchine and we wil see who is rimmed first.

DeletedUser20846

Here's my early opinions.
1. The Fallen: Going to live up to their name, and fall. Recruiter, who I assume is also the founder, has no experience according to his grepostats.

2. Krypteia: Betting on these guys in the long run. Experienced players from Tau, know a few of them and know of a few more of them. Wish my old buddy Draakus was still with them.

3. Chaos Knights: Founder has little experience, I expect them to fall.

4. OCEAN VETERANS: A good group of players, look to have experience from Corinth. Not much challenge for dominance in their ocean besides Band of Brothers.

5. Wild Pigs: The founder seems to have more points this world then he's ever had before. Another predicted failure.

6. Band of Brothers: I expect that OCEAN VETERANS dominates them if a war happens. Leadership has little experience and will likely end up disbanding during their first major war, if they last that long.

7. Hades Revenge: Founder and leaders are inexperienced. In a competitive ocean, expected to fall.

8. Defiance: 4 founders, but they seem to have at least some experience. All know each other from Olympia. They might have a little trouble with Krypteia and maybe even Wild Pigs. I would consider them a wild card.

9. Spanish Conquerors: Might have exp. from Grepolis Spain but none on the international server.

10. Wolf Pact: Assumed founder has enough experience to be on a hero world which means his old records were deleted. In a competitive ocean that I personally think they don't stand a chance against.

11. Clonmellick: One founder has a little experience, but, again a small alliance in a competitive ocean. I expect a lot of war in 54.

12. The Menace: Founder has some exp., leader not so much. Up against some good alliances in ocean 45 and we'll have to wait and see if they can make the cut.

Really? Look my awards of sigma :). I have exp in the english server but i think i am the only one in my alliance with exp here.

DeletedUser18705

jordi I was going off of founder's exp. (I don't research all the players until after BP :D) Some I had to assume the founder based on the info they had on their page. I was going off of grepostats so if you were on an old world and your account was deleted or expired on that world you no longer show up as having that experience on grepostats. Sorry to anyone if there was mistakes.

DeletedUser

Your war machine penguin? Please what war machine are you part of. Any alliance that would take you in is probably not worth a thing. I mean that with the most disrespect possible. You sit on the forums talking this and that, but where are you in game. Whats your past experience? As far as I can tell you have none.

DeletedUser

you asked that last time too. oh yes you will see me.
No we wont, if anything all we will see is your ships and troops floating in the water. In response to your question conan I dont think so. If you haven't entered the world yet penguin I can send you an invite near me and show you how to properly play the game.