Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser19042

your best players are in o55. Want proof- check their stats against o45 stats. do they know you are abandoning them? how you strenghten your core? by internal take overs? oh c'mon. And no- we don't need and never needed any help in o55, even though we are lucky to play against the best OV has to offer. I'm serious- huge respect for OV's o55 players. But once we're done in o55....take a guess where we will go? Correct- straight to o45 for those nice simcities of yours.
This made me laugh.

DeletedUser

SS is very funny. So is OV. The difference is SS is funny in the satirical way while OV is funny in the pathetic way.
I know that respect should be given to those who deserve it. Well, I don't think many of you deserve it. Some get irate about losing and throw a tantrum. Others badmouth us on the forum. That is in no way respectable.
I'd say there's only one person from OV that has earned my respect. That would be jorisva. He's well-contained on the forums and gives us respect as well, which is better than I can say about any of the other OV's here on the externals. Like Mensis - he just tried to show us in a bad light. That message was from the leader of The Fallen. If you're going to try to dog on us, at least do it halfway decently.

DeletedUser

jorisva1;692817And OV practically doesn't care about Ocean 55 cities said:
So you're saying that every player you have in o55 doesn't matter? Not even one bit? That's sad considering that 90% of your action is coming from o55. So what are all your players doing over there in o45? Simming their way through the game while your o55 members do all the fighting for you?
Who are the real cowards here?

DeletedUser

He could not have sent that message on behalf of Krypteia because he was not in Krypt on the 27th of November. He was in The Fallen.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en53/player/3800949/alliancechanges

pwned

I'd say there's only one person from OV that has earned my respect. That would be jorisva. He's well-contained on the forums and gives us respect as well, which is better than I can say about any of the other OV's here on the externals. Like Mensis - he just tried to show us in a bad light. That message was from the leader of The Fallen. If you're going to try to dog on us, at least do it halfway decently.

Truth

DeletedUser

OV's real warriors are in 55. Not 45. Why you ask? Because 55 is the primary front. Our 55 tab is always lighting up. OV 55 warriors are the ones thinking of strategies on how to protect their cities while out and in constant contact with one another to protect each other. It seems the greater majority of cities are trip-wired.

Moreover all OV presence is very large in O55. 120 cities. So its not like krypt is essentially stomping on people who are riding solo.

Losing cities isn't always a sign of weakness, sometimes it is a sign that you're willing to be in the thick of it. Respect your forward runners.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why is everyone trying to divide OV in 2 parts. O 45 and 55?? that is not how we play. Maybe O55 players are better, maybe not. We havent given any thought about that. and neither should you.

By the way, isnt nemesis against krypt??

DeletedUser21356

Good day to you all,

Yes i know it's something written when he was with The Fallen and did put it up there for a reason, you guys say that i put your alliance in a bad light yes i did for one reason, that's what you've been doing to OV and had to let you have a taste of what it's like to be demoralised.(figure of speech no tantrum please)

I don't mind a bit of banter but the thing is, i've always had a sh*t load of respect for krypt from the days of Tau which i experienced for a short period of time because my main world was Chi. But over the past few days i have started to slowly loose that respect as respect is gained through your actions and not given.

We might not be the best alliance around hear and might have problems that need solving but we are still a solid group or we would have disappeared a long time ago and that goes for krypt as well. I know OV might not be perfect but it's not as bad as you might think and again that goes for krypt as well.

That was the first bad thing i had to say or did against krypt and you may check it up and i don't like doing it but won't stand by and watch other do the same to my alliance. So i do apologise for what i did and i am a man enough to answer for what i did but if you have something to say about my alliance and want to do it with no respect then rather don't say anything at all because that's what i usually do. And you know what it feels like now don't you?

So let's keep this on in a civil manner and respect what the two alliances are trying to achieve. You have never asked us for a pact but Diane did try to get on friendly grounds with us and as one of you said there is much more to diplomacy than pacts and naps. I won't be pasting that message here.

You might have a bad war department or we might suck at diplomacy but how would we know that and how would you know, maybe we don't want pacts at this stage of the game because we find it stupid to pact with a top 5 alliance so early in the game. We know there's spies in our alliance and we are getting rid of them, if i'm not mistaken there's one left which will be taken care soon and will find more if any. I don't like people sitting in an alliance giving info out, it just ruins the game but that my opinion.

If anyone will keep on putting my alliance in a bad light i will be doing the same, one hand washes the other and please remember that.

Respectfully
M

DeletedUser

^ +rep for that, however:

Two points I would like to mention:

1. If it is truly the case that you don't like people sitting in an alliance and giving away information, then how come OV spied on Confrontation? We had to jump through hoops to find out who it was and prevent any more information leaking out until the spy was discovered.

2. I really hate doing this, but from what could be read here, it really does look like OV started the whole "bad light" situation. Im too lazy to copy paste anything. But just looking at this threat, you can clearly see people who do the top 12 always excessively glorify OV (I dont mind that, its the alliance they are from after all) and have strong negative opinions about Confro.. and Kryp... with no justification.

We know there's spies in our alliance and we are getting rid of them, if i'm not mistaken there's one left which will be taken care soon and will find more if any. I don't like people sitting in an alliance giving info out, it just ruins the game but that my opinion.

If anyone will keep on putting my alliance in a bad light i will be doing the same, one hand washes the other and please remember that.

Respectfully
M

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21356

^ +rep for that, however:

Two points I would like to mention:

1. If it is truly the case that you don't like people sitting in an alliance and giving away information, then how come OV spied on Confrontation? We had to jump through hoops to find out who it was and prevent any more information leaking out until the spy was discovered.

2. I really hate doing this, but from what could be read here, it really does look like OV started the whole "bad light" situation. Im too lazy to copy paste anything. But just looking at this threat, you can clearly see people who do the top 12 always excessively glorify OV (I dont mind that, its the alliance they are from after all) and have strong negative opinions about Confro.. and Kryp... with no justification.

I have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to a spy we had in Confront nor did i receive any info and that's me being honest. I won't say one thing here and do something else in game, not raised that way. What i will do is try and find out if what you said carries any weight because as stated we are against that type of play.

If a post is made by a krypt or OV he will of course glorify his own alliance and i think that goes for all. All i tried to do was show people how easy it was to talk sh*t about an alliance which none of us need because it could escalate into something we do not want, like for instance a bad vibe in the forum. Besides we are all here to enjoy ourselves isn't it, we got enough to worry about at work and home.

All i'm saying is that we can still banter but in a grown up and civil way. I always try and be an optimist and not a pessimist:)

What happened to that was a good conquer or a good snipe but instead we take away the good and leaflet the forum with the bad. Get the mood up guys;)

DeletedUser20908

^ plus rep Mensis good post theres no reason why we can't be civil and friendly to eachother on the forums even if we bash eachothers heads in ingame, thats all part of the game to have fun at taking cities from your "enemies" and loosing troops fighting and just have a good time relaxing from all the going on during your work/school.

Atleast this is one of the active forums most die out pretty quickly lol

DeletedUser

fair enough. i wont say anything bad. i know i have been mm, rude to our rivals. now i wont be. sorry for that.

DeletedUser

Alliance Power Rankings using the Olympia Formula*

This is made from available numbers, no opinion factored in.

Power RankAlliancePoint RankABP/MemberDBP/Member
1The Bish854081971
2Krypteia154022384
3The Myrmidons428291912
4My Little Pony103447996
5CONFRONTATION538883147
6OCEANS VETERANS326204662
7New Syndicate1228371782
8Ocean Kingdom622621904
9Army of Darkness1123122024
10The MacLeod Clan21902923
11Alpha Wolves71353440
12WAR EAGLES91172576

*the Olympia Formula was created by members of the Olympia world - you'll have to look at their forum to find it and figure it out if you want to know what all goes into the calculation

DeletedUser

Wow that's interesting. It seems from that table that The Bish are incredibly powerful and the Macleod clan are really weak! That's a reversal of what the point rankings tell you.

DeletedUser

If I understood correct the system....If I leave Krypts and form 1 member alliance it would whoop me up into No.1 power ranking.