Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

Table with rank focus
33k7hir.jpg

Why does it say we are 2 in Point ranked to OoC?

DeletedUser

Why does it say we are 2 in Point ranked to OoC?

its simply just because No.Bs merged into OoC. They gained 6.7mill points while Krypteia gained 3.5mill. I could have ignored the merge and just look at No.Bs and OoC combined growth (numbers presented in the notes) and that would have left them down at #10 ranked.

DeletedUser

Oh so its points gained since the last time u did it? I don't like any sort of #2.. unless I'm sittin on the john smokin a cig to ease the flow

DeletedUser

Oh so its points gained since the last time u did it? I don't like any sort of #2.. unless I'm sittin on the john smokin a cig to ease the flow

yes, every number is since last time i checked (1 week between each time) and I then rank each alliance based on who has increased the most.

DeletedUser33690

Oh Ok, so basically if your population numbers go up your in a good alliance. I wish someone had told me sooner, it would of saved a lot of hard work.

In seriousness though, thankyou for doing your list. It shows commitment and dedication to an enjoyable and ridiculously addictive game. I do love the propaganda pieces on here, I keep badgering my lot to let me do one. But they wont trust me with that....sigh

DeletedUser

Top 12 weekly update

It's time for my weekly update. The update looks at how well each alliance has been doing, since my last update (1 week ago).

Major changes:
None

Table with detailed numbers over the weekly changes
kbvhvl.jpg

table with rank focus. Red indicates worse than their current rank, while green indicates better.
30as1zn.jpg

1. Krypteia
Allies: Boatmen of STYX, Immortals
War against: OV, Gods of War, Vengeance, TDA and GLoC

No other alliance comes close to Krypteia. They grow faster, The most aggressive alliance and have a very strong leadership.

2. Gods of War
Allies: The Bish and The Deadly Angels
War against: Krypteia and OoC

Nothing have really changed. The alliance is not worthy of being #2 ranked in gela. Their big number base is keeping them up on the ranking, but they have very low average in every category. However it seems like the alliance is at least trying to stabilize itself after the merger, but the problems might be too big to solve for the current leadership.

3. Global Legion Of Chaos
Allies:OCEANS VETERANS and The Bish
War against: Krypteia, Boatmen of STYX and Order of Chaos

Seems to be doing alright fighting OoC and Krypteia at the same time. Have had a high growth this week at low cost (low average DBP).

4. Order of Chaos
Allies:
War against:Gods of War, The Bish and GLoC

A good week for OoC. #2 point growth, so it seems like the merger that happened last week is paying off. Overall a strong alliance.

5. The Bish
Allies: Gods of War, and Oceans Kingdom
War against:Order of Chaos

Alliance is struggling and does not seem to manage to fix its problems. Weak leadership and the alliance will most likely keep on struggling in the coming weeks.

6. Ocean Veterans
Allies:Vengeance, GLoC, TDA, Dovahkiin Rising and Gods of War
War against:Krypteia

Yet another week with low growth, but looking more closely, the lower growth is caused mainly by 1 player leaving. They would have been much higher up on the ranking if he had stayed. However it might be a sign of bigger problems getting revealed short term. Big players leaving alliances normally indicates higher downfall in the coming weeks. Time will tell, if it was just one guy who was unhappy or if more will follow.

7. Band of the Red Hand
Allies: Vengeance and OV
War against:

Similar to earlier weeks this alliance keeps on growing at a decent speed. The alliance can't keep on fighting smaller alliance forever, so we might see them deciding to fight another top12 alliance in the near future.

8. Ocean Kingdom
Allies:
War against:

Recently recruited what was left of Alpha Wolves which seems to leave them with no obvious wars at the moment. Their low growth will most likely continue until they start fighting other alliances.

9. Vengeance
Allies:OV, TDA, BotRH

Impressive little alliance, who would definitely be much bigger, if they were located elsewhere. At its current state it's very unlikely they will have much higher growth than what they currently have. They're only fighting one alliance and have a pact, naps or close bounds to all other nearby alliances.

10. Boatmen of Styx
Allies:Krypteia
War against:GLoC, Dovahkiin Rising

The Alliance still have huge problems and their few remaining active players is looking for alternative alliances. Just a matter of time before they dissolve.

11. Dovahkiin Rising
Allies:
War against: Boatmen of Styx

New small alliance with experienced players. This week they have had a high growth and have had the third highest average growth which is quite impressive for such a small alliance with no member change.

12. The Deadly Angels
Allies:Gods of War, Vengeance, OV

Continued their high growth from last week, but you can see their average growth per player is quite low. Their average ABP is also quite horrible, so i'm guessing their growth comes from colonizing and getting inactive cities from GoW, while getting hammered by Krypteia (high DBP average)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nicely done as always. GLoC does look impressive this week. They seem to be doing well in their wars.

DeletedUser39847

Do you rely think only Diane run Krypteia?
And she is our lady btw!

I can back all the krypt leaders and council not just Diane also. When i was there they all worked hard and together. It is not accurate so say it is only her keeping them together when in fact it is all the leaders. So i agree with your objection here.

DeletedUser

i guesse you 2 have a big problem reading and understanding more than 3 words in a row,

DeletedUser19042

No he doesn't. :p

Krypteia's "being good" is not only because of good leadership. It does make a big difference, but there are good leaders in small alliances as well. (vengeance for example). But what makes an alliance good is the communication between the leaders and their players, and between players. Add good cooperation to that and you have a great alliance.

DeletedUser

The Deadly Angels
Allies:Gods of War, Vengeance, OV

A small alliance composed by newbs that has been around for a while. Even though they have been hammered for quite some time now, they're still around and not fleeing into VM which is good. With that said, the alliance probably have the weakest leadership in top12 which easily can be seen by counting how many oceans this alliance is present on (I can't see any other alliance with presence in more oceans than this one).

Perhaps you should do a little research before you state such nonsense.

TDA is comprised of a veteran core from Omega, and yes there are many newer members to fill out the ranks. TDA joined Gela later, some of the other major alliances were already well established by the time we came onto the scene.

TDA was still a very new, and small alliance on Gela, when Krypteia decided that they wanted to wipe us out from O44. The fact that we were able to withstand the onslaught, and hold our ground is a tesitemant to the quality and ability of TDA members. The fact that we are still growing, even while being under constant siege in O44 for the past few months is also a testament to TDAs leadership, and resolve!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39847

No he doesn't. :p

Krypteia's "being good" is not only because of good leadership. It does make a big difference, but there are good leaders in small alliances as well. (vengeance for example). But what makes an alliance good is the communication between the leaders and their players, and between players. Add good cooperation to that and you have a great alliance.

i love people with smart comments ;)

true but what good is having good players that communicate with no one giving good direction or working behind the scenes? :p

DeletedUser19042

i love people with smart comments ;)

true but what good is having good players that communicate with no one giving good direction or working behind the scenes? :p

Happy to know you love me :cool:
The point if that in a good alliance not only the leaders have to give directions But the members themselves need to show some initiative as well. Otherwise it won't work. :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps you should do a little research before you state such nonsense.

TDA is comprised of a veteran core from Omega, and yes there are many newer members to fill out the ranks. TDA joined Gela later, some of the other major alliances were already well established by the time we came onto the scene.

TDA was still a very new, and small alliance on Gela, when Krypteia decided that they wanted to wipe us out from O44. The fact that we were able to withstand the onslaught, and hold our ground is a tesitemant to the quality and ability of TDA members. The fact that we are still growing, even while being under constant siege in O44 for the past few months is also a testament to TDAs leadership, and resolve!

A few players in your alliance is decent (like in all alliances), but rest of what you said is just bull.

1. You guys where given a lot of time to grow behind friendly alliances that took the beating for you, so you had plenty of time to grow and establish a front line.
2. your leadership is from what i can see the worse in the top12.. there is no overall plan to what you guys doing. you have cities all over the place, colonized by your "veterans".
3. despite only fighting one alliance and being allied with the rest around you, there is no will to do anything besides simming in your alliance.
4. the only reason why your simmer alliance still have anything left in O44 is because of morale issues. Not because of how great your "veterans" are.