Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

soooo where is this weekly update? :p i look forward to them greatly...they are probably the best technical contributions to the forum...well..that and the auto updating maps ;)

DeletedUser

I sure hope so! :p I want to see how all these wars are going.. *wonders*

DeletedUser19042

Hey laney. :D
We are all desperately waiting for an update. ;)

I might do one of my own, long time ago that I made one. :p

DeletedUser19042

Yes boss. Here it is. :D

Ok..here's once again my opinion on the top 12.

RankNameABPDBPTBPOpinion
1Krypteia111Very strong alliance, very good leadership. They have a very good organisation. Won't say more as it's my alliance.
2Gods of War233Lately they seem like a big bunch of simmers. They had an active war against Krypteia which has now died out to the backgrounds of Gela. They seem to be struggling with a LOT of inactives, and pretty bad leadership. Much respect for nebramose though!
3 Global Legion of Chaos5105The had a remarkable growth last weeks, they recently started a war with Krypteia after taking in refugees. Although I’m disappointed that they aren’t really aggressive. Will the be another walk-over for krypteia or will they resist? Time will tell. :)
4Order of Chaos697They popped up in top ranks in last weeks. They seem a pretty strong alliance, but their BP’s don’t really show a lot of aggression which will be needed to survive in this world. They look promising, and they seem an alliance to look out for.
5The Bish444Still a strong alliance. Yet they seem the have some problems with where they want to expand to? I don’t really have an idea about their current wars, but they didn’t really have a good influence on this alliance. They’ll have to show a LOT more aggression if they want to stay alive.
6Ocean Veterans322STILL a very remarkable alliance. They lost a lot of cities, and members (inactives?) lately, but I’m surprised that they still stand. I took a bet a few months ago that they would fall soon, seems like I lost it. :D Whenever they can they fight back against Krypteia. They know the war is lost, but they don’t give up. Certainly an alliance that is worth an honourable mention.
7Band of the Red Hand81411Another alliance worth a mention. Their BP show they are aggressive, but also tells us that they didn’t have a real opposition lately. Their neutrality to Krypteia is remarkable, as they have had some issues with former BF players who went to Krypteia. They’ll have to take decisions soon, as they don’t really have major wars going on?
8Ocean Kingdom756Certainly an alliance to look out for in the future. They certainly live up to my expectations both in ABP as in growth. Their DBP shows they take serious hits, but they keep their foots on the ground. Congrats! Certainly my first choice alliance to join if I would be in their area.
9Vengeance1079This is really one of my favourite alliances. Lately they have been the greatest opposition against Krypteia, but for Krypteia they have been only second choice targets lately. This might change soon ;) We’ll see what happens. But they are CERTAINLY a great alliance. As I said before, good job, keep on going!
10Dovahkii Rising15/ 16Surrounded by GLOC. It’s all I know about them. They don’t really show as aggressive.
11Boatmen of Styx11610I like these guys. Don't know what to say though, but I've a good feeling about them. They seem to be a good combat group. I would say, keep it up!
12The Deadly Angels141112No opinion.

DeletedUser

Hi Jorisva,

I have to say, you are not the only one who likes Boatmen of Styx. I am sure GLoC and Dovakiin Rising totally love them, they are very generous in the way they pass their cities over seemingly without a care in the world!

You must be English, right? Because we Brits love to support the under dog :)

Thanks for making me chuckle

Dizz :) x

DeletedUser

Looks like Oceans Kingdom merged into OoC

Not bad for a bunch of NOOBS :p

DeletedUser33690

Jorisval, come now, the truth only ever comes from you. We all know that.

DeletedUser19042

lol...Not sure if sarcasm or..

I am interested in hearing the 'truth' though. :)

DeletedUser

I think there are only a few people who really know the Truth, but here's what i've heard:

OK held a vote deciding whether or not to go to war with Bish. Vote passed, OK ends their NAP with the Bish (had a 72 hour agreement in place). Before the 72 Hours is up OK splits into 3 alliances (Gods Rejects, Ravensgate, OK). I believe Ravensgate merged back in and now there is only two pieces of OK.

that is the truth as i understand it. Anything further i have to add would be speculation/opinion, so i'll stop there.

DeletedUser19042

I have recieved a similar version of the truth. But in PM.

i am a member of God Rejects, we had a coupe pull on us in the mist of the night in ocean kingdom for actually voting to go to war with The Bish. ArtemisEnrri striped all the leaders of their rights and booted players. It was a legit vote. We were simming and dying. Had to fight someone, because its a war game! The Gods Rejects were born, and wow, we are spread thin and the odds are against us. That makes us feel comfortable. Almost all the heavy hitters came with us. Thats the truth.

DeletedUser33944

heavy hitters? lol what do you mean by that and who are they?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heavy hitters? lol what do you mean by that and who are they?

Those "heavy hitters" lasted a day and a half on their own lol. God's rejects folded and fast. Ran to a bigger better alliance to try and bail them out (OoC). How many cities did the leaders of God's rejects lose in that day and a half? You can PM me rather than embarrass yourself on the forums :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just about any one not in gloc :p

There goes snaggletooth again trying to make it personal. I meant no disrespect I love OoC. And if I was getting crushed I would look you up to try and bail me out 2. Just like you should look me up when you are ready to see an orthodontist about that tooth of yours :p But on a real note you guys sim and pile in refugees of ours. Just when I thought No. BS was the real deal they join OoC and go into sim mode. So the new Gods Rejects "heavy hitters" will fit right into your game plan lol. Sim Sim Sim.

DeletedUser

got to admit i am simming to a certain extent and have been for a while,but i figured there was no one around that attacks so there was no need to hit VM,but we are almost established in both gloc,s and bish's ocean's.Oh and how many of your cs's did we kill over the weekend in those ghosts you's were trying to get 10 or 11 ? i lost count