Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

how many of yours did we kill? about the same lol I am a chatterbox spooky ;) idk how you beat your last opponent but you aren't talking me to sleep. How did that CS attempt for you fellas work out today? You aren't established in anybody's ocean. Now Mav if he wants to pop on here and say something I will listen. He has some credibility. You are just his loud mouth parakeet. Want a cracker?

DeletedUser

haha pitty your opinion counts for nothing,one failed yea, 3 weeks ago we had about 5 citys in 75 now we have 51 so i would say we are settling in nice enough, and at last count gloc had 0 any where near our core

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How many do YOU have now? You talk a big game for your alliance but you personally sim and send out LS strikes. You have 2300 biremes and 4k DLU's in your 1 city in our territory. As for your alliances cities in our territory. How many are colonizations still under 2k points. How many are out on the rim just living up to your reputation and simming away? BETTER QUESTION how many are YOURS? Like I said if Mav has something to say to me I am all ears but as far as you go I will get you a personal tour of the Ritz cracker plant and keep your mouth full so you can stop chirping. ;) You take in players like God's Rejects and No. BS to use as a buffer zone because half your alliance is inactive or on VM. If they would figure that out and not just join the only alliance around who DOESN'T fight them you would be in trouble much quicker. Props to OoC though in all honesty. If I had pawns like No. BS and Gods Rejects to hide behind I would sim right away as well.

DeletedUser

like i said i am simming and have been for a while it is easy with no opersition,but still managed to stop 2 cs,s in your own internal take overs :) and yea a few were colinised but moving 2 oceans over with 35 to 40 hour cs trips makes it hard to do anything else as even noobs can stack a city as you's have proved.as for just sending out ls strikes they seem to work quite well
As for being in trouble When was OOC in trouble? these other guys wanted to join a alliance that was not pacted with the rest of gala.:)

DeletedUser

idk what opersition is... but as far as pacting with everyone.We have more wars with credible alliances. No need to pact when you just wait for any alliance who poses a threat to you to come under fire then offer them a safe haven. Like I said I have no need to talk to the parrot anymore. Let Gods Rejects see what you are about just like the FIGHTERS in the former No. BS are. They will get bored as well. I said what I needed to. I will leave you with this Pauly
image.jpg

DeletedUser

haha yea rite you confuse wars with pacts,and no alliance pose us a threat. The end game for this world has already been decided,and is coming along nicley Oh and nice picture of you although i figured this would be closer
Did i mention that internal take over i kept stopping is now a OOC city ?
33boneo.jpg

DeletedUser

Thats an old photo spooky! You swore you wouldn't share it :'( You know I got that fixed. As far as wars and pacts OoC has no wars. and choose to pact or merge with any alliance who comes close to their borders. Now I know the No. BS guys have a war with the Bish but you can't take any credit for that hiding in the backround. As far as GLoC goes we have one real pact. We fight anybody else who are big enough and touch our borders. Your in game strategy is going well as I have said. Hide in the backrounds and pick up pawns and get on your knees (you mastered that) and pray they defend your simming alliance long enough. Goodluck Pauly

DeletedUser

yep i will keep hiding on yours and bishs islands but i will invite any of your girls to set up camp in o84 like we have in 75 but olive old girl i dout you will accept :)

DeletedUser

you keep saying we are simmers yet we are transplanting 40-48hr cs rides to a new ocean.. so that leaves 90% of our offense outside of effective CS range, that leaves our defense outside of effective range other than LTS

apparently you fail to see the strategical implications of location/distance

are you a pitiful alliance that is not acknowledge able as to having a war with? is TB? yea yea the new guys asked to join us, not the other way around and we are slowly transplanting up there as well :p you know you're far away when you go to support someone and the bireme ride is 12/13/14/15hrs 1way

DeletedUser

Hi all, longtime reader, first time poster...

In regards to simming, as far as I'm concerned defensive players are simmers. You call it strategic, I call it cowardly. But, tom-ay-to, to-matt-o... From the looks of it, half of your alliance focuses on defense, and you yourself have accumulated about 3/4 of your BPs from defending. But if stacking several thousand birs in a new-found colony is how you get your thrills....perhaps you should check yourself into a nursing home.

DeletedUser19042

In regards to simming, as far as I'm concerned defensive players are simmers. You call it strategic, I call it cowardly. But, tom-ay-to, to-matt-o... From the looks of it, half of your alliance focuses on defense, and you yourself have accumulated about 3/4 of your BPs from defending. But if stacking several thousand birs in a new-found colony is how you get your thrills....perhaps you should check yourself into a nursing home.

Must agree on that. :D
Sometimes stacking can have a strategical advantage though, but of course, that is not how the game is played.

Welcome to the forums!

J

DeletedUser

haha weird way of looking at it,i had 1 city in a fully red ocean on a fully red island,and every city on that island has lvl 25 walls a tower and at least 1500 defencive troops,now who would that suggest are the scaredy turtles ?Would it be wise of me to just have slingers in this city ?I am ranked around 150 over all and in the top 15 attackers,almost the 200th ranked defencive these figures are fact and kind of dissagree with what you are saying :p

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Not sure what kind of message you all were trying to convey with the trumpets..but I think we should try to keep it appropriate, okay? ;)

Thank youu!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Not sure what kind of message you all were trying to convey with the trumpets..but I think we should try to keep it appropriate, okay? ;)

Thank youu!

~ Lane
i think it was just a spelling error and was ment to be triumph,as thats what i ride when its fine :p

DeletedUser

I have been very busy lately so I haven't been able to post weekly updates. I'll will continue with it as soon as I can. Since it hasn't been much activity here lately I have put together a small update for May which looks on the most important parameter, growth aka point increase.

Major events in May:
Dark Riders merged into The Myrmidons and they changed name to Gods of War.
No.Bs and Ocean Kingdom merged into Order of Chaos.
Dovahkiin Rising entered the top 12
The deadly Angels entered the top 12
Immortals entered the top 12

Start of the month:
2013-06-01_1502.png

end of the month:
2013-06-01_1359.png

Growth for the 9 alliance that has been in the top 12 during the whole month of May:
2013-06-01_1442.png

Top 3 point growth:
1. OoC
2. Krypteia
3. GLoC

Top 3 aggressive growth (point growth adjusted for mergers):
1. Krypteia
2. GLoC
3. OV

Bottom 3 growth alliances:
1. STYX
2. GoW
3. Vengeance

DeletedUser33690

No way, someone has already written a book about it. It has all the makings of a great tale. You name a key element of a great story and its in there somewhere, betrayal, dastardly doings and craven skullduggary pitched against loyalty, personal integrity hell there is a even a bit of romance kicking round in a few places. Of course, This is book one of the trilogy, so you would expect the good guys to get a bit of a kicking. There is an alternative version of events being penned by the former members of God's rejects, former members of Ocean Kingdom, Current members of Order of Chaos Planman and Oneman(formerly known as Alvins). Titled "ONE PLAN: a guide to destroying your own alliance in 24 hours". Planman and Oneman are busy boys and despite not finishing their first book, are already working on a sequel titled " Plan One: a guide to losing your cities"

DeletedUser

please remove this post, or ignore