Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

No way, someone has already written a book about it. It has all the makings of a great tale. You name a key element of a great story and its in there somewhere, betrayal, dastardly doings and craven skullduggary pitched against loyalty, personal integrity hell there is a even a bit of romance kicking round in a few places. Of course, This is book one of the trilogy, so you would expect the good guys to get a bit of a kicking. There is an alternative version of events being penned by the former members of God's rejects, former members of Ocean Kingdom, Current members of Order of Chaos Planman and Oneman(formerly known as Alvins). Titled "ONE PLAN: a guide to destroying your own alliance in 24 hours". Planman and Oneman are busy boys and despite not finishing their first book, are already working on a sequel titled " Plan One: a guide to losing your cities"

lol its nice being TB's Most Wanted. It gives a sense of importance... Yep. I've lost a few. Im sure I will lose more. It happens when you're specifically targeted by all the biggest and best of an alliance. But I wont lose them all and we won't stop until youre gone.

You done with the butthurt now, Gal? Feel a little better about yourself talking all big and bad? At least TB took 7 cities in the last 3 days. You can feel good about that. (nobody tell him that OoC took 43).

DeletedUser

OoC conquests in the past 48 hours- 54
TB conquests in the past 48 hours - 15

DeletedUser

OoC conquests in the past 48 hours- 54
TB conquests in the past 48 hours - 15

Congrats guys! Very Impressive. That's a LOT of conquests in 2 days. It used to take Order of Chaos 2 months to get 54 conquests before God's Rejects and No. BS joined them ;)

DeletedUser

Congrats guys! Very Impressive. That's a LOT of conquests in 2 days. It used to take Order of Chaos 2 months to get 54 conquests before God's Rejects and No. BS joined them ;)

oh boy here comes green and the smack talking bandwagon

DeletedUser

haha nope, just making sure people know more than just the OoC side of things. I am all done.

DeletedUser

haha nope, just making sure people know more than just the OoC side of things. I am all done.

i would say we could word it more politically correct by breaking it down into a cities taken per 48hours averaged by player count of the alliances to get a more representative value of growth/player

DeletedUser32412

I editted my post as it caused offense. Sorry not intended. It was given as perspective but I obviously over personailised it and I shouldnt have.

I am not very good with words and never seem to express myself very tactfully. Maybe I should stay away from these things lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32412

hmm you will have to change your name to Richard then cause I cant stand being in the same room as another Dave..

DeletedUser32412

After I posted that I realised how that could be taken LOL richard was just the first name that came into my head hahaha

But one Dave to another, we rock.

DeletedUser33944

i am not a richard or a richardson

dave is the common man hero.

DeletedUser32412

Ooh I have gone from being a Peltast to being a Hoplite after posting here hahaha must do this more often..

"dave is the common man hero" never heard that before but lets face it the most boring name in the world needs a little lifting so I will whole heartily agree with you..

I was going to name my game tag MightDave but to be honest it felt a little to..whats the word??? Pretentious??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33690

Wow that is a huge post. I will respond, to that on behalf of myself and also my alliance. But it deserves an equally worded reply. I will find the time to do your post a decent response. At the moment it appears to me to be a mish mash of issues.Some of which could have something to do with me, some of which do not. So I do not know where to start. You can get as personal as you want to on a public forum, but its not really me.I will speak to people privately. However the bottom line is that my alliance has kept to every deal that we have made. We made deals with No.BS, and OK. Both of which were broken and not by us. The flippant gamesmanship in my little post still stands true, there is not one single element in it which is false. (well unless you seriously dwell on me me infering that we are the good guys!) I understand that you have considered your alliances to be tranistory things in order for you to get to where you want to. I respect the fact that it is a tactic that wins worlds for players. I would also ask that you respect the fact that I personally choose not to go with that route.

DeletedUser22940

Love the passion here guys, but keep it on track.

Someone do a new top 12 analysis.....I need to get acquainted with my new world.

DeletedUser19042

o.o how u liking it so far
I'm sure he liked it so far, keep on topic. :p

Saint, we are quite known for not staying on topic. (except for me of course :cool: )

//EDIT
Will do another top 12 in a few hours. Nothing really changed since my last though. :p

DeletedUser

Galrean, you annoy me. Everytime you post i have to look words up.

DeletedUser

Galrean, you annoy me. Everytime you post i have to look words up.

dont worry dash.. i can help you understand his speaking in a pedantic manner.. uho TC used a not so common word...who is the word smith now..ooo..oooo...lol jk