Top 12 Alliances of Gela

DeletedUser

``1st watch how u talk to Dizzi.`` Lol !! Time to grow up !!

Integrity , lol again !!! If you had any integrity you wouldn`t treat your fellow pact alliance members like you did !! ( I will cont. this at a later stage and I will post some of your rude and arrogant comments )

Do you know what makes the Krypteia strong ?? Not having loudmouth players like you on board !!

I don't think this guy has a clue what he's talking about, of course you don't need me to point that out.

DeletedUser33690

I dont really feel a regular need to make comments on these forums since the splitting of The Bish, but in this case i am going to. It is a little sad that topcoc made the move he did. As a team I suppose really you should look at why he did that, he obviously did it for his own reasons which im not going to dwell on. Its not my place to understand why he wanted to leave and particularly in a destructive manner. With regard to Krypt accepting him? If they were prepared to run the risk, then so be it. Since i have moved to Krypteria i have found them to be a varied, friendly and above all an active alliance. The leadership has a duty to their players to ensure their best chances to win whilst maintaining a degree of dignity, and respect for their fellow grepo players.

I honestly believe there is a significant opportunity for learning here. GreenOlive you have been clear about your lack of regard for me. But i actually think your an ok guy. You might be reckless, a little rude and a bit short sighted. But i think you do care about your fellow players. You work hard for them and play the game with tenacity. I hope that in time you can reflect on your part in certain key events within Gela and become a better leader. Thats certainly what i intend to do. I will probably not respond to any retort as i dont want a "bun fight" but i will of course read the forum.

DeletedUser41897

I dont really feel a regular need to make comments on these forums since the splitting of The Bish, but in this case i am going to. It is a little sad that topcoc made the move he did. As a team I suppose really you should look at why he did that, he obviously did it for his own reasons which im not going to dwell on. Its not my place to understand why he wanted to leave and particularly in a destructive manner. With regard to Krypt accepting him? If they were prepared to run the risk, then so be it. Since i have moved to Krypteria i have found them to be a varied, friendly and above all an active alliance. The leadership has a duty to their players to ensure their best chances to win whilst maintaining a degree of dignity, and respect for their fellow grepo players.

I honestly believe there is a significant opportunity for learning here. GreenOlive you have been clear about your lack of regard for me. But i actually think your an ok guy. You might be reckless, a little rude and a bit short sighted. But i think you do care about your fellow players. You work hard for them and play the game with tenacity. I hope that in time you can reflect on your part in certain key events within Gela and become a better leader. Thats certainly what i intend to do. I will probably not respond to any retort as i dont want a "bun fight" but i will of course read the forum.

Galrean is giving everyone leadership advice.......like i said earlier.....you people and your "Jesus Christ Syndrome"....runs amuck through gela...

DeletedUser

Galrean is giving everyone leadership advice.......like i said earlier.....you people and your "Jesus Christ Syndrome"....runs amuck through gela...

buddy_christ_2.png

DeletedUser33941

Legendica
u have no respect at all mate

Respect is earned , not forced upon players with bombastic arrogance !! Something some leaders haven`t learnt yet , hopefully one day they will . We all make mistakes , LOL !!

Leg , you have my respect , language barrier is a problem some times , but we work around it :)

DeletedUser36146

One player like this spoils the game for everyone - no matter what side you are on

Its about time the devs put a stop to VM on WW islands as this is not the first world its happened on
and sadly wont be the last.

We all talk about teamwork yet once again one sad sorry individual decides the outcome of WW and kills the world

Topcok - by name - Topcok by nature

DeletedUser

The last person that caused so much controversy in the forum was my best friend Hoolligan, needless to say, he also complained about Krypteia being evil and no good and a bunch of cheaters who would win but would never have his respect, as if anyone of us wanted or required it. Come to think of it he was not interested in winning. Either way he quit and if not for his controversial statements, I would have forgotten him by now, not that I cherish the memories of him.

Based on this and the recent unforgivable heinous act done by one person on GOoC, a few footnotes.

1. Cant we all just get along?

2. Who put the Alliance in a position where this could happen, ie. who planned your Wonder Islands inhabitants, I ask this cause I know that Krypteia was planning our Wonder islands and specifically who would inhabit them since the world started.

This was long term planning to prevent precisely such an act "AGAIN". Yes Krypt also had a similar experience in TAU, but neither Diane nor any of the leaders cussed about it and I never read any negative comments from the Krypt Leadership. They pulled together, re motivated the alliance and ended up winning in any case, like true Champions.

3. Blaming others for your own bad planning seems a little weak, But hell dudes, the fact that this is the first time for most of your guys, coming second is still an impressive achievement, Take from this the positive and learn from it the same way Krypt did, and I am sure, you will eventually be in a position of strength.

4. As for TopCoc, well he made his choice and even if I too do not condone his actions, it was still a choice which he made in his personal capacity. The question should not only be, why Krypt Leaders accepted his request to join, but what would GOoC Leadership have done given the same opportunity.

This is a game and no real injury was dealt and no real pain was caused, Real Life is much more cruel and unforgiving. There are people dieing all over the world for real life issues, for such novel concepts as Freedom and Human Rights. Does that not make this issue seem a little trivial ?

Is their not enough disdain and hatred in the world, Why cant we, here in Cyberspace, just all get along and have fun?

Said with the greatest respect to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Krypt shouldn't even be coming up in regards to me leaving.

If i'd left the alliance and stayed solo without an alliance, GoOC would be in the same WW position as they are currently.

DeletedUser

Grep Rimmer respect for you comment and same to you 13kdog. Krypt you would have been dumb not to accept TC given the opportunity. I do not think Krypt sought him out. I think TC had premeditated motives for a long time. It is what it is though. He can blame it on how he was treated but that guy is a noob lol ask anybody who has had to deal with him :p myself and other leaders managed to get a merge done with OoC with TC as our main contact. So miracles do happen ;) What's done is done guys I did not mean to start all this.

Krypt was the best fighting alliance throughout this world. They fought more people then anyone else in this world. They deserve to win. In my personal opinion you would have won the race to 4 WW's regardless. Idk about to 7 honestly that would have been a fun race. Anyway lets just drop the subject guys.

TC if I hurt your feelings and made you screw over 180 people thats my fault. That crown will do you know good because I doubt anybody picks you up that knows you with your current IGN.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

okay buddy I must be mistaken. My fault. I obviously broke your little heart. I apologize again. Now leave the subject be. You pulled a low life move. Read back obviously my alliance agrees. Members from your new alliance agree as well. I will leave this world with a decent amount of people who would play on my team again under the same name. How many do you have?
diane.png

I can't imagine why I would think it was premeditated. As for the two other players in question they are Braves360 and Scruze who have been 100% open and honest with myself and the rest of the alliance. Their loyalty has never once been questioned by me. They have integrity you do not my friend. That is why your leader rights were not reinstated. The way I hear it you asked them both and Mav to join you in the overthrow of GOoC and they denied. They still have their leader rights. It was not a matter of your old alliance because they were also OoC originals. It is a matter of your integrity. Your's, for good reason, was questioned. At least that's what I hear from Diane.

DeletedUser

The last person that caused so much controversy in the forum was my best friend Hoolligan, needless to say, he also complained about Krypteia being evil and no good and a bunch of cheaters who would win but would never have his respect, as if anyone of us wanted or required it. Come to think of it he was not interested in winning. Either way he quit and if not for his controversial statements, I would have forgotten him by now, not that I cherish the memories of him.

Based on this and the recent unforgivable heinous act done by one person on GOoC, a few footnotes.

1. Cant we all just get along?

2. Who put the Alliance in a position where this could happen, ie. who planned your Wonder Islands inhabitants, I ask this cause I know that Krypteia was planning our Wonder islands and specifically who would inhabit them since the world started.

This was long term planning to prevent precisely such an act "AGAIN". Yes Krypt also had a similar experience in TAU, but neither Diane nor any of the leaders cussed about it and I never read any negative comments from the Krypt Leadership. They pulled together, re motivated the alliance and ended up winning in any case, like true Champions.

3. Blaming others for your own bad planning seems a little weak, But hell dudes, the fact that this is the first time for most of your guys, coming second is still an impressive achievement, Take from this the positive and learn from it the same way Krypt did, and I am sure, you will eventually be in a position of strength.

4. As for TopCoc, well he made his choice and even if I too do not condone his actions, it was still a choice which he made in his personal capacity. The question should not only be, why Krypt Leaders accepted his request to join, but what would GOoC Leadership have done given the same opportunity.

This is a game and no real injury was dealt and no real pain was caused, Real Life is much more cruel and unforgiving. There are people dieing all over the world for real life issues, for such novel concepts as Freedom and Human Rights. Does that not make this issue seem a little trivial ?

Is their not enough disdain and hatred in the world, Why cant we, here in Cyberspace, just all get along and have fun?

Said with the greatest respect to everyone.

This.

DeletedUser

okay buddy I must be mistaken. My fault. I obviously broke your little heart. I apologize again. Now leave the subject be. You pulled a low life move. Read back obviously my alliance agrees. Members from your new alliance agree as well. I will leave this world with a decent amount of people who would play on my team again under the same name. How many do you have?
diane.png

I can't imagine why I would think it was premeditated. As for the two other players in question they are Braves360 and Scruze who have been 100% open and honest with myself and the rest of the alliance. Their loyalty has never once been questioned by me. They have integrity you do not my friend. That is why your leader rights were not reinstated. The way I hear it you asked them both and Mav to join you in the overthrow of GOoC and they denied. They still have their leader rights. It was not a matter of your old alliance because they were also OoC originals. It is a matter of your integrity. Your's, for good reason, was questioned. At least that's what I hear from Diane.

If im such a bad person, and you want the discussion dropped why must you always get the last word?

my FOUNDER rights were stripped. So you can pack sand sir

DeletedUser

diane.png

ok it's not often i agree with anything with Krypt says but i've got to agree with them here, you keep bringing up old news. you lost control that's your problem not mine, not krypt's, yours. just drop it because i don't think your knickers are gonna get anymore twisted. jeez

P.s. my IGN is mulligan0411 so if your gonna bring up my stats an all that , go ahead but at least i've been helping my alliance fight krypt since my first day on this server

DeletedUser

^Always the last word...anyway, Krypt has completed the first Wonder. This race is not over. ;0)

DeletedUser

and all this is the reason i am out as soon as the stupid WW's start,they ruin the game as far as i am concerned.Mind you the game gets boring once you get 30 plus citys now days