Top 12 Alliances of Methone

DeletedUser54663

I hope you do realize that inno scans the ENTIRE world for dom cities, not just the core oceans. so its a possibility their cities will count.

DeletedUser54965

yes but im pretty sure its a majority area... they wont include 64 cause 1 ally is there

DeletedUser50245

Speak for yourself
i thought you already retired
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser47953

Wasn't enough interest in a premade and I'm not sure if I will drop in or not. I might join someone else's premade perhaps.

Edit: Didn't join premade... Instead of WE BE PIRATES, made a two man group totally pick up called Slittin' Throats... Who wants to join?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

lol looks like the russians will be first to fight them and it will be 1 sided

DeletedUser47953

lol looks like the russians will be first to fight them and it will be 1 sided
Yeah, I've got RF just south of me and have been considering asking BZC to accept me. Also, looking toward Envenom if they would be interested in my sword. I figure RF is the biggest threat to my survival and I have 3 more days to join a group that will fight them proper. PM me if you are in the area and planning to fight RF.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
I hope you do realize that inno scans the ENTIRE world for dom cities, not just the core oceans. so its a possibility their cities will count.
I think it was 90% of cities starting from the core outwards
Say 50 cities per person average and 500 players that gives 25k cities after 3 months (Kastoria has been open for ~4 months with similar settings and has around 18k cities, and I expect this world to be a bit more popular due to being the first fast speed conquest domination here)
Means the 2500 cities the furthest from the core don't count
If they're out on the rim they'll certainly lose a few of them, but they have a shot