Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser19607

No, I never even played Troy, plus, this is a new account, so how would you even know if I did get rimmed on any world on this server

So your not a noob
Taking a wild guess but did you start playing this game in 2012 ?

DeletedUser

haha yea you did your old account is L3G3ND or something like that XD

I remember now, I did play there but I left mid-game, and that's not my old account name.

Debone, I started playing this in 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

and that's not my old account name.

...really?

246lyci.png

DeletedUser30636

dont try to play that off, i said "or something like that" take responsibility for your lies and then maybe people will start to respect you

DeletedUser41856

@Shrefty I could conquer you ..

@Daizan Your very funny

@Face of Death I'm not taking this world seriously, I don't even play revolt

well....seems that you do play revolt...you have a city in a revolt server. And I think L3G3ND was in Paros also....rimmed if memory is correct

DeletedUser

Okay, now I know your lying, because I never played Paros, stop making up stuff if you don't have proof. Shrefty, don't take things so seriously, I swear you are almost always on your period.

DeletedUser30636

Okay, now I know your lying, because I never played Paros, stop making up stuff if you don't have proof. Shrefty, don't take things so seriously, I swear you are almost always on your period.

no, its because you are the most hypocritical, immature person i think ive ever met, you constantly tell people to prove themselves. why dont you prove yourself? you constantly talk about how good you are, But yet you dont have the stats to prove it. Stop talking and start doing.

DeletedUser41856

Im lying? Are you playing in a revolt server??????

And IF you could read....I said IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT

And here is my homework.....server EN32, you HAD 15 cities... http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=en32&pn=L3G3ND**&rt=overview

in EN60, you have 1 city
In US30 you had 47

sooooooooooooo, go back to the sandbox little kid......this is for big boys.

DeletedUser

Not sure if you hadn't noticed but that's not my only account. Do some more research kid, Shrefty, you constantly pit words in my mouth, you've got to be the most idiotic person I've met, nahhh, that would go to Patrick Star, but I must say, its a close tie.

I've never told anyone to prove themselves

I don't constantly say how good I am, anything close to that that I've said is I know for a fact that I'm better than you, that's it.

Also, I do have stats to prove it kid

I'll show you what I can do in the next conquest world with the settings I'd like to play on, join that world on the same island as me.

@ Face of Death

Okay then, your not lying, but your memory is isn't correct

You talk about if I can read, yet you said I have 15 cities, no, I only had 9 cities at the highest, like I said, I quit mid game and left all my worlds leaving any player on the server to conquer my cities.

On en61 ( fool ) I have 1 city, where I just started last week

on us30, Ephesus, I had 47 colonization, if you hadn't noticed, colonizations are every city you've had or lost, the most I've had is 23, I'm currently leaving that world and giving away my cities, notice how I'm losing a lot of cities. I know that you can't read well, but can you fight ?

Where are your stats at ?

DeletedUser41856

On en61 ( fool ) I have 1 city, where I just started last week
en61 is PAROS!!!! You are not in Paros, Paros is over....WE WON! You are in en60 Oropos!!! You dont even know what server you are playing???????
http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=en60&server=en60&pn=goldlemur&rt=overview&dow=all

I know that you can't read well, but can you fight ?
I read just fine, I am not the one confused about what server I am playing.......

the most I've had is 23
I have given more cities away

Where are your stats at ?

right here with my crown....and I gave away 28 when I left the server and then came back.......
http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=en61&pn=Face%20of%20Death&rt=overview

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Wait so the most cities you've ever had is only 23, and you taunt people who've had 100+ and could mop the floor with you any day? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser30636

I have 2 crowns/4 WW races

XD i cant believe your bragging about that, that tells us absolutely nothing about your overall skill, unless you we're in an alliance from start to finish then it shouldnt even be brought up.

also once i see a link to your amazing stats, ill gladly shut up