Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser47369

Im back :) after nearly a year away

booing-1.jpg

Just kidding

DeletedUser37522

Thank you TLM for the DBP. Likely i will lose some cities, maybe even a whole bunch. You cant kill off cockroaches though. So much fun. A little pre weekend OP on me. Was wondering what to do this week

DeletedUser27128

Won't take too long to found out who you are now, not too many people have left TLM lol

Only guy who joined and left TLM when they took their Artemisia city, and now is in DC is shrawanr. But this guy can't be him - shrawanr was ex-Bucs.

So either he is wierd and is bad mouthing his own (ex) alliance, or he is lying about being in DC.

DeletedUser47344

Shrw would have the man parts to say this openly..... he does not hide behind a fake account.

This is most likly a little chump who got killed of in game early on useing spys to get info. (we have some in our alliance) let the noob bad mouth and try his ploys wont change a thing.

P.s still waititng for this clown to hit me ????? tick/tock

DeletedUser

well disappointed to say the least...where is all the key tapping insults?...sheesh its reduced to who is the bad mouther in Repo(like anyone cares)...Lets see a top 12 rundown err top 8 or whatever that many coat tail riders that have climbed up there...yawn yawn yawn!

DeletedUser

well disappointed to say the least...where is all the key tapping insults?...sheesh its reduced to who is the bad mouther in Repo(like anyone cares)...Lets see a top 12 rundown err top 8 or whatever that many coat tail riders that have climbed up there...yawn yawn yawn!

who are you in game?

DeletedUser

Rag at least offer me a coffee or something before asking me to expose myself...!Prefer a few dates before giving that sort of info.

But am a nobody really,in fact not even sure if am on this world just enjoyed the reading but looks like you all kissed and made up much to my disappointment...:(

DeletedUser

Rag at least offer me a coffee or something before asking me to expose myself...!Prefer a few dates before giving that sort of info.

But am a nobody really,in fact not even sure if am on this world just enjoyed the reading but looks like you all kissed and made up much to my disappointment...:(

right

DeletedUser

Everyone take note I have marked this on my calender.....Rag/Smiff has only a 1 word answer!!Who says miracles never happen eh...:p

DeletedUser

Yeah nice word there if used in context...I mean we are not arguing or debating.You asked a question,i answered it but kudos for your word knowledge there Rag am impressed top of the class for you!Shame its followed by an attempt to be little someone but i would not expect anything less of someone with insecurities,been a pleasure as always...sweet dreams treacle x

DeletedUser

Yeah nice word there if used in context...I mean we are not arguing or debating.You asked a question,i answered it but kudos for your word knowledge there Rag am impressed top of the class for you!Shame its followed by an attempt to be little someone but i would not expect anything less of someone with insecurities,been a pleasure as always...sweet dreams treacle x

you lack trouser plums.

DeletedUser

you should join us SmashinOnEm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37522

Top 12 alliances.

1. Reposession Agents - attacking *Finger*
2. The Last Mohicans - attacking *Finger*
3. Debt Collectors - Attacking *Finger*
4. Silver Inferno - No knowledge of what they are doing
5. Black Ships - Sitting on the wall?
6. Bones and Skulls - Attacking *Finger*
7. The Last Mohicans I - Attacking *Finger*
8. Raging Horde - Attacked by TLM?
9. *Finger* - Being forced into a turtle shell, swimming in DBP
10. Legion - Lost players to BnS, guessing future merge
11. Silver Inferno II - No knowledge
12. Bones and Skulls 2 - Attacking *Finger*

yawn

DeletedUser

Top 12 alliances.

11. Silver Inferno II - No knowledge

yawn

Well, defending against RA/DC now. Guess I'll have to convert some cities to drown more of their troops. :)

DeletedUser

Top 12 alliances.

1. Reposession Agents - attacking *Finger*
2. The Last Mohicans - attacking *Finger*
3. Debt Collectors - Attacking *Finger*
5. Black Ships - Sitting on the wall?
6. Bones and Skulls - Attacking *Finger*
7. The Last Mohicans I - Attacking *Finger*
8. Raging Horde - Attacked by TLM?
9. *Finger* - Being forced into a turtle shell, swimming in DBP
10. Legion - Lost players to BnS, guessing future merge