Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

The top 12 alliances of Pandosia is a list of the top 12 alliances that are currently in Pandosia, kind of like a Sink or Swim but you can give opinions about those alliances without saying sink or swim.​

Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Brought to you by GoldLemur
Greased+Lightning.jpg

Previous Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia
Rank | Name | Points | Players | Average points

1 The Buccaneers 1817893 78 23306 ~ #1 Alliance of Pandosia, this spot doesnt just go to anybody, they are an aggressive alliance, they own o45 but some, and myself would say that they are spread out.

2 Repossession Agents 1671182 60 27853 ~ For the #2 alliance in Pandosia, they sure do look #1 worthy. They are the Darkhorse Alliance of Pandosia, highest Average Points but from all their disbanding and recent splitting their ABP is only at #5.

3 Slap 1424477 77 18500 ~ A strong alliance located mainly in o55, very aggressive and has been expanding a lot in these past days. They cooperate and work well together. Although from their success I see bad things in their future. Prediction : Top players splitting

4 Bones and Skulls 1300977 78 16679 ~ Still an MRA from the very beginning and at war with a lot of alliances from their cocky attitude from the start. That will be the death of them but Im still a little surprised to even see them still in the Top 5.

5 Legion 1173438 69 17006 ~ A lot of alliances underestimate them.. Honestly, dont let the name fol you, they have good strong core, strong players and can obviously ight since they are #3 in ABP.

6 Rise Again 1089838 68 16027 ~ Hmm .. I got to say, I cannot get a read on them, at first, they were the remains of what was left of Wrecking Balls and a few other alliances who had disbanded and or split. Now they seem to be an entire new alliance. But being a new alliance doesnt make them a good alliance, they may have the points but they are not an aggressive alliance. Ive seen the attack reports, looking at their ABP, trailing at #16, it shows.

7 The Hammer 924734 80 11559 ~ Changing their name isnt going to change the fact that they are just another alliance. Their ABP is #7 so I guess thats good for their rank . They are located on the borderline of o54 and o53, spread out all around with a few core islands. Prediction : They wont last very long, estimate, 1 month 1/2

8 The Last Mohicans 850391 75 11339 ~ I think a few people forgot about them once they fell down the rankings into the last 6 where I believe they belong. Although they arent the most dominant alliance on the rankings, they have one of the strongest cores in Pandosia, almost impossible to get through and looks very tempting :)

9 Beast Mode 839717 73 11503 ~ An average alliance in my opinion, they have a good core but looking at their rankings in in points, ABP and DBP. They are just average.

10 Vodka Stealers 836596 76 11008 ~ They own o64 but I wouldnt say they are exactly the the world winners or even the world racers.

11 *KILLER CLOWNS* 659101 78 8450 ~ Youve got to be kidding me ... I honestly think they dont belong here, they recruited there way into the Top 12, they barely made the cut for being in the Top 20 of ABP. They're the "Class Clown" of the Top 12.

12 The Saints 642499 70 9179 ~ Im tired of seeing them here. Look at the previous one for them, almost nothing changes about them.

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED

1 The Buccaneers 2125283 78 27247 ~ What do we have here. Oh yeah, the top alliance of Pandosia. You know, at this stage of the game, the top alliance is either a very lucky MRA or an alliance thats no joke. Im going with #2. These guys have already won 2 wars and maybe even more, have sent multiple alliances into extinction and .. have even managed to catch my eye. They are definitely in the right spot for the rankings.

2 Repossession Agents 1993213 63 31638 ~ The Dark Horse alliance of Pandosia, low members, all of which have high points making there averge seem impossible to catch up with. They are aggressive attackers and make up a pretty good team but I think if they recruited a bit more instead of worrying about what others think about their size, they would be at the #1 spot.

3 Legion 1737397 80 21717 ~ Im a little shcoked to still see them here, although they arent an MRA nore are they the dark horse alliance, they still managed to keep up with all of these other alliances although I think recruiting has a lot to do with it and the fact that most of the players that were lone wolves or had there alliances disbanded were conquered by these guys giving them a big boost. Example : Phoenix Rising.

4 Slap 1722464 76 22664 ~ They are aggressive, they are working well together so to speak. I do still think that the top players will separate and make their own alliance, I mainly see them carrying the team instead of the alliance itself. They are still an aggressive alliance but they did drop from #2 to #4.

5 Bones and Skulls 1426996 80 17837 ~ Not sure what they are up to, Im sure theyve heard it all, at the beginning there was 2, then 3, then 4, then 5 and now theres 1. Im assuming they absorbed those other alliances like the Kronos did to the gods. They are still an MRA and Im positive that they will be taken out sooner or later since I know Slap is at war with them. Or has it stopped ?

6 The Saints 1258695 77 16347 ~ A little disappointed, it seems the only time they arent at the #12 spot is when they massively recruit, like earlier this week, the alliance Rise Again I assume disbanded or merged and The Saints picked them up. All of them up. Its like super-man doing community service. Not only did they pick them all up but now they are more spread out then they were before. Now they are located in o44, o54, and o45.

7 The Hammer 1111826 80 13898 ~ Not going to lie, they do have a good core but they are very spread out, looks like they also recruited a few Rise Again members in o54. Their ABP isnt looking good either. What more can I say besides they are an obvious choice of the WW winners. If I was drugged, and hallucinating out of my mind.

8 Vodka Stealers 1055745 75 14077 ~ Not much to say about them, they are your average alliance although they do have a few good members making their average higher than the alliance around them. They are spread out as well.

9 The Last Mohicans 1016048 74 13730 ~ Wow, I think their highhest rank was #5 or #6 if I am right, now they are falling down the ranks very swiftly and even let Vodka Stealers pass them. I still see some light in them since they have a pretty strong core and a tight knit group of active members in that core. I dont see them staying in the Top 12 much longer though.

10 Beast Mode 942292 72 13087 ~ Yawn, another average alliance in my opinion.

11 *KILLER CLOWNS* 756800 77 9829 ~ Theres a reason why they are named clowns, they are the joke of the Top 12. Literally. Just by comparing their average points to these other alliances you can see that plain and clear.

12 Pit Bulls 722600 56 12904 ~ I noticed them a while ago, they have a good average points for there size but at this point of the game most alliances in the Top 12 should have this or more. They are pretty spread out with a huge gap right in between the western front and the eastern front of o54. There not too good at attacking seeing how they havent even reached the Top 20 of Alliance ABP. Basically, all bark no bite.​

JUST OPINIONS AND NOT ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO THEM

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOLDLEMUR :) HOPE YOU ENJOYED

Dont forget to +rep​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Kyle, I just checked out the us forums, haha, all of them are dead, I wonder why ? :p :D

DeletedUser10984

I don't think we are too spread out, a large chunk of our players are on those core islands so it makes the few outside of those islands stand out more. And I believe the rest of the alliance would agree with me that we didn't expect to be this high ranked so soon.

DeletedUser47121

I don't think we are too spread out, a large chunk of our players are on those core islands so it makes the few outside of those islands stand out more. And I believe the rest of the alliance would agree with me that we didn't expect to be this high ranked so soon.

Come on you have 2 or 3 home islands and the rest is all over the place.

DeletedUser30636

you call it what you want, ill call it being spread out :p

suvxhe.png

DeletedUser10984

I never denied we are spread out just denied that we are too spread out. the vast majority of our players are on one of our 7 home islands. only a select few would I actually consider far away and every one of them is close enough to support.

DeletedUser

Your lucky this is a revolt world, if it was conquest the story would be way different. The only players that'd be safe are the players on your "core islands".

DeletedUser10984

I've played more than enough worlds to know that. I don't deal in if's, I deal with what I have.

DeletedUser

Anyways, the thread has been 7 updated with a new alliance, Slap

DeletedUser

Thanks for the -rep sacmaster, I enjoyed your comment a lot also. There's no need to be angry about how your alliance is spread out. Im a noob too now, yet I've won worlds and you haven't, yet I've conquered 25+ cities and you haven't. Hey, but if you say so, I'm a noob.

The only reason why your alliance is even #1 is because AP got disbanded, you'll be back at the #3 spot shortly and I'll be happy to update the thread, don't be shy people, you can post your own opinions about the top 12 alliances also. Thanks again noob ugh .. I... mean.. crackma .. Ahh .. Uhh ... I'll go now

DeletedUser47369

Thanks for the review for CW but we are in complete overhaul from yesterday. every part of the alliance is in review but i do promise that ABP will be going up alot over the next few days :)

Also with the name, it could change at a later date

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

To be honest, I think bucs are the best team on this server right now. Give it a week, maybe two. They've already exploded onto the map and I think that's only going to continue.

DeletedUser

This red color is tearing apart my beautiful eyes. Should be banned from forum :)

DeletedUser10984

GoldLemur, I -repped you because because you changed your comments in the original post to be spiteful.

JungleBear

Phrourach
we do have some members spread out, but these members genarally have a second city on one of the core islands. i do find it interesting reading peoples comments, sink or swim, live or die and enjoy the changes from day to day, week to week. No-ones comments are ever meant to be offensive, purely just observations...Its a game, take on board the fact that someone has bothered to write anything at all for all the read, then improve and im sure the comments will too.

Keep writing stuff, keep stating sink or swims and one day someone will come out on top, noone wknows who at this stage... lots of wars yet to be fought :)

DeletedUser41856

Thanks for the -rep sacmaster, I enjoyed your comment a lot also. There's no need to be angry about how your alliance is spread out. Im a noob too now, yet I've won worlds and you haven't, yet I've conquered 25+ cities and you haven't. Hey, but if you say so, I'm a noob.

The only reason why your alliance is even #1 is because AP got disbanded, you'll be back at the #3 spot shortly and I'll be happy to update the thread, don't be shy people, you can post your own opinions about the top 12 alliances also. Thanks again noob ugh .. I... mean.. crackma .. Ahh .. Uhh ... I'll go now

Maybe you should get facts before posting......do a little homework and THEN post.

Do some research before making assumptions, and yes...I have a crown and have conquered MORE than 25+ cities, actually over 100 in the last world.

Something else that YOU forgot to mention, or you do not realize....our alliance started 2 days later than everyone else. NEVER believed we would be #1, nor in the top 12.......please explain how that is possible....hint (TEAMWORK)

DeletedUser

You really talk like a 6-year-old kid, "I have a teddy bear but you dooon't". you seem to have an attitude towards everyone. extremely cheesy comments you make.