Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser47218

Repossession Agents and Debt Collectors and The Last Mohicans / The Last Mohicans I are in pact, have been for a long time. These alliances are attacking all the other alliances and are dominating. That's it really . . . .

See That is what I mean haha. With an alliance like that no one can compete. Where is the fun in that :p

DeletedUser

When will a day come when people stop whining so much and concentrate on their game
When will a day come when the sun would rise from the west and Sacha Cohen makes a action movie.

DeletedUser47218

Hey I'm not whining :) I'm on the rim just looking to have some fun for a month and just think that a world war would be fun to watch :p

DeletedUser

give over, the idea of the game is to win, normally its to win under any means nessisaRY, TLM and repo are happy with the way things are, we arnt in there territory and visa versa, that said Silver inferno finger and many of the other lesser alliances are, which is why there is now war! 3 months ago you were all ing and whinging about there being no massive war between alliances, well now there is and your fitting about the fact its not fair because the superior alliance is winning, seems to be like the whining ppl on here wont be happy unless its top 100 alliances vs repo and we were losing, then it would be worth piping up. there's a reason or 3 why repo are top and its not sue to its positioning, we have strong leadership seeming good players, which i myself dont feel included in and activity due to a sence of purpose. this thread bores me!its no longer about the top 12 its about who can whine the hardest about there rim to the repo group! new worlds are opening soon! go own there, ill give you my word ill be starting on that world late... Rim me with a crown on my head if it makes you feel better, This world is Repos to lose. hatters gonn hate, players that know the game gonna understand!

DeletedUser

Still surprised to see that my thread isnt a ghost thread after all this time.

DeletedUser47218

give over, the idea of the game is to win, normally its to win under any means nessisaRY, TLM and repo are happy with the way things are, we arnt in there territory and visa versa, that said Silver inferno finger and many of the other lesser alliances are, which is why there is now war! 3 months ago you were all ing and whinging about there being no massive war between alliances, well now there is and your fitting about the fact its not fair because the superior alliance is winning, seems to be like the whining ppl on here wont be happy unless its top 100 alliances vs repo and we were losing, then it would be worth piping up. there's a reason or 3 why repo are top and its not sue to its positioning, we have strong leadership seeming good players, which i myself dont feel included in and activity due to a sence of purpose. this thread bores me!its no longer about the top 12 its about who can whine the hardest about there rim to the repo group! new worlds are opening soon! go own there, ill give you my word ill be starting on that world late... Rim me with a crown on my head if it makes you feel better, This world is Repos to lose. hatters gonn hate, players that know the game gonna understand!

Is this message to me? Because I told you that I'm not whining. I'm just trying to get this forum more active. Throwing out an idea that people like and don't like obviously has started a little more talking. I have no way to talk because I have no way to back it up either. I am on the rim and barely begining, but I do know what I am doing and I do know a lot of players in Repo and Debt and I respect them and know they are doing what is best for them and that is great! :)

I have now learned more and understand how things are playing out and hope to have a great time on this server! No Whining just having a good laugh and time.

DeletedUser47218

that did not make me laugh since you are here to make us laugh. Though personally I do not have time to try new games. one world and doing good in that is enough for me. thkanyou very much for your suggestion. Lets keep it real nextime.

I do apologize for getting on your bad side as it was not my intention. I actually am just learning how this world is growing and moving here and if I can offer a laugh once in a while then why not. No need to be so serious. I'm here to play and have fun. That's what games are all about. If I kill a ton of stuff while I am here then SWEET! It's a game in the end.

DeletedUser

Is this another world where alliances are simming and aiming for WW win?

Our alliance is not interested in WW. We've said that from the beginning. "Winning" WW era is a pain in the butt and boring as hell!

DeletedUser

I do apologize for getting on your bad side as it was not my intention. I actually am just learning how this world is growing and moving here and if I can offer a laugh once in a while then why not. No need to be so serious. I'm here to play and have fun. That's what games are all about. If I kill a ton of stuff while I am here then SWEET! It's a game in the end.
I was a bit grumy agreed, why dont you throw in some fun stuff in a diff thread of 79, that would be good :) just a suggestion.

nice sig btw, linkin park!

DeletedUser47218

Thanks! I'll follow your request. I have decided to try out rhammus too. Looks like a fun world :p

DeletedUser27128

Joining Rhammus now is not a really wise decision... you'll end up in the middle of nowhere.

DeletedUser47369

CIubsq7.gif

DeletedUser

sorry doom, to busy taking Silver inferno to town bud! were still fighting that good fight for ya boss!