Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser47344

It is bad mate.... all i do is come in here to watch the moaners.

Ohhhh Repo/Debt please Fight TLM so we can be entertained... FML (we are the biggest alliances in this world but we started small just like the rest)

Fact is we had one pact early on and nobody hit us..... we grew and grew and now the biggest 2 around and because of this people want us to show no honor and break a agreement since the start of the world.

Diplomacy seems to aimed at us and Simming (fact is diplomacy was not good everywhere else as if they where smart they would have delt with us before now)

The only way we are to be stopped now is from either a coward spy or a traitor who has been hiding for a while. This world is over and now its just a wait for WW to be done.

Doom we shall win this in your name buddy because tbh like i said there is nobody good enough to stop us now.

IGN Harry slother and im STILL waiting to be hit hard so build build and build cuz i really need some DBP ;)

DeletedUser6653

Im not for trash talk and RA is a bloody good alliance but dont count alliances in the top 5 of the world out yet. As every exp player know is that once world wonders start the mind set changes for players. The weak minded are exposed and are easier to blackmail as well as traitors and sabotage will be every were in grepolis the term sleeper cells can be used very loosely. As for LM They pose a big threat to RA even if they are pacted but doubt it as it would be useless to have the two pacted with each other. Not to mention what concerns me is the alliance LM as they are very low key in the world except there own cores and looks like that would pose some danger to the world if they decided to turn it loose.

Alliances with sister alliances that are ranked high like there big brothers will see some traitors as they dont want to be the sister alliance to winners they want that crown just as bad. So RA and LM are most vulnerable to betrayal as they both have top sister alliances.

Cheers May the best win and also you dont have to be first place to win ww

DeletedUser

IGN Harry slother and im STILL waiting to be hit hard so build build and build cuz i really need some DBP ;)

you should join us for a bit.
our alliance gained about a mil DBP in barely over a day.

Joking aside, it was a pretty impressive op on us. over 1000 real attacks on 1 player with no less then 200 incoming at any one time... best Ive seen yet on this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wasnt aware that it was that large an op! Jesus, i know the entire alliance was a part of it but 200 at anyone time is pretty DAYYYYYYMN. I just hope the pressure is continually applied right up until the Christmas ceasefire. theres only so many birs and DLU you can build ;) maybe your gonna turn into Killer clowns at this rate :p ( It's only banter )

DeletedUser

Im not for trash talk and RA is a bloody good alliance but dont count alliances in the top 5 of the world out yet. As every exp player know is that once world wonders start the mind set changes for players. The weak minded are exposed and are easier to blackmail as well as traitors and sabotage will be every were in grepolis the term sleeper cells can be used very loosely. As for LM They pose a big threat to RA even if they are pacted but doubt it as it would be useless to have the two pacted with each other. Not to mention what concerns me is the alliance LM as they are very low key in the world except there own cores and looks like that would pose some danger to the world if they decided to turn it loose.

Alliances with sister alliances that are ranked high like there big brothers will see some traitors as they dont want to be the sister alliance to winners they want that crown just as bad. So RA and LM are most vulnerable to betrayal as they both have top sister alliances.

Cheers May the best win and also you dont have to be first place to win ww

Hiya pal, as far as i see it and i could be wrong, most people with a crown already will transfer over to the sister allaince when the time comes in RA DC. Not everyone will be happy but thats the way it is. i guess and please dont go all anal on me but i assume the most loyal and dedicated to the ra dc cause will be crown winners . im pretty sure theres a plan for us in action already and its now just a waiting game ( and a bash SI game ) banter banter banter

DeletedUser

If we win ofc! im going to cry hard and yes there will be internet tears if someone does the dirty!

DeletedUser24285

Well, I am currently being brutally destroyed by RA for infraction of their internal rules and not grovelling to their leader. It is clearly an indication of a leadership team desperate to stamp their authority on their alliance. Personally, I am not over-concerned but a leadership that is this desperate to hold players in line does not bode well for the tensions that will accompany the WW era. I think RA has a lot of work to do if they are going to pull off a crown in this world. But, no hard feelings on my part.

DeletedUser

Well, I am currently being brutally destroyed by RA for infraction of their internal rules and not grovelling to their leader. It is clearly an indication of a leadership team desperate to stamp their authority on their alliance. Personally, I am not over-concerned but a leadership that is this desperate to hold players in line does not bode well for the tensions that will accompany the WW era. I think RA has a lot of work to do if they are going to pull off a crown in this world. But, no hard feelings on my part.
I agree. I don't know anyone in RA, but I do know what it's like to lead a team through WW... often peoples' feelings get hurt, or egos get in the way and internal beefs start up... things can go south REALLY quickly if you're not careful. Even huge, seemingly unstoppable alliances can be brought to their knees and wiped out because of things like that. I think it's too early to say anyone will win FOR SURE, but there are some pretty obvious contenders :).

DeletedUser44327

Font - infraction of internal rules? i guess you yet to learn why you been kicked. Firstly,you attack a teammate that is not yet classified by a leader to be up for internals so means you are attacking a playing teammate which indirectly you just branded yourself as a traitor. Secondly, neither did u consult any leader if you can start taking his cities. Its a common practice only a leader can classify a teammate as inactive and to be up for internals. Thou im a forum mod myself, without a leader permission, im not allowed to post any teammate up for internals even thou i know his inactive. Thirdly, its not up to any member to decide if the teammate is up for internals. its not that leaders are slow but sometimes they wanted to hold on to give the player a chance to come back especially good players they hope to keep. After you took the cities , neither was there any apologies nor showed intention to return but instead brag about how fast u took it. That is just in-frustrating your leaders instead which prompts them to kick u instead. You could have simply apologies and returned the cities. Fourthly, its not about them stamping power. its to the alliance disadvantage to lose anyone just 2 months away from WW. We just lost hangten61 to God and now we need to waste 43 slots on your cities where you could have hold it instead. Yet if they dont kick you, more would follow suit to do this wrong behavior and this would ultimately creates havoc internally. Anyway my point is.. dont do it another time in other worlds, , at least ask a leader first if u can take the inactive if its not posted yet for internals. Font, you are not a bad player but everyone still need to follow rules and not act on their own.

DeletedUser

So... What happened with TLM? Anyone got the details as to what happened?
The main points seem obvious enough, but I am curious as to what really happened.

DeletedUser

The main points seem obvious enough, but I am curious as to what really happened.[/QUOTE

ok ill take this one on, since no one else wants to.

there was a huge argument between leaders, coriaxis and lilo lilo vs smiffknight, cori and lilo wanted to put our wonders in northern oc 46 so that repo could help them build their own wonders after repo had one the first crown of the server. smiff wanted to put the wonders in the core of the alliance, in case the players from repo didnt hang around after they won the server and their citeis got eaten and enemies would have been on the door step. (any logical thinking person who plans wonders puts them furthest from any enemy, or pact, bc anything can happen and you dont want to hamstring yourself with location)

anyhow, the player boti7 accidentally unlocked the private forum where this "discussion" was taking place, and the whole alliance saw this. the alliance had not been informed that they would be helping repo win the world, and were outraged. so now players were commenting on it. apparently, smiff was a traitor because he had an opinion that differed from the other leaders, and his whole branch (the academy) was dissolved bc lilo and cori thought it was the players he brought with him from 6 months before (being wrong, of course) they didnt realize all the players saw this act as very stupid and childish and followed smiff to an alliance he had to make from scratch because his alliance was dissolved out from under his feet.

now, coriaxis, lilo lilo, and boti7 are going around telling the other alliances that smiff is a traitor, when he did nothing but respond to being dissolved.

either way, i think its clear who was looney and who was logical by the amount of players that moved to join smiff (all of which were non-romanian) and also that smiff obviously had no power whatsoever, seeing as how the alliance was just DISSOLVED out of nowhere..

sorry, rant over, just upset at the amount of idiot 3 people can pack into their tiny brains.

Varun

Strategos
The main points seem obvious enough, but I am curious as to what really happened.[/QUOTE

ok ill take this one on, since no one else wants to.

there was a huge argument between leaders, coriaxis and lilo lilo vs smiffknight, cori and lilo wanted to put our wonders in northern oc 46 so that repo could help them build their own wonders after repo had one the first crown of the server. smiff wanted to put the wonders in the core of the alliance, in case the players from repo didnt hang around after they won the server and their citeis got eaten and enemies would have been on the door step. (any logical thinking person who plans wonders puts them furthest from any enemy, or pact, bc anything can happen and you dont want to hamstring yourself with location)

anyhow, the player boti7 accidentally unlocked the private forum where this "discussion" was taking place, and the whole alliance saw this. the alliance had not been informed that they would be helping repo win the world, and were outraged. so now players were commenting on it. apparently, smiff was a traitor because he had an opinion that differed from the other leaders, and his whole branch (the academy) was dissolved bc lilo and cori thought it was the players he brought with him from 6 months before (being wrong, of course) they didnt realize all the players saw this act as very stupid and childish and followed smiff to an alliance he had to make from scratch because his alliance was dissolved out from under his feet.

now, coriaxis, lilo lilo, and boti7 are going around telling the other alliances that smiff is a traitor, when he did nothing but respond to being dissolved.

either way, i think its clear who was looney and who was logical by the amount of players that moved to join smiff (all of which were non-romanian) and also that smiff obviously had no power whatsoever, seeing as how the alliance was just DISSOLVED out of nowhere..

sorry, rant over, just upset at the amount of idiot 3 people can pack into their tiny brains.

Right on mark.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Ok, if you are doing this, here goes.

B&S has destroyed Legion (former #2), Slap (former #5) and SPLAT (dunno their rank).

Today, TLM has a war with 3 alliances, and they have taken 25 cities in 20 days? Against puny alliances? That itself shows how useless they are.

For your information B&S did not destroy LEGION ..B&S came to us for a merge.
keep talking that rubbish and you will destroy what your founder is trying to do.
Nobody destroyed LEGION..

DeletedUser27128

Old stuff... at that time we were destroying Legion. Things changed, and the merge came up just recently.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Old stuff... at that time we were destroying Legion. Things changed, and the merge came up just recently.

Not old stuff if you brought it up, but get your facts right if your going to say them, you never destroyed Legion, hence why the merge happened you couldnt kill us off as small as we were. Legion was and will be again someday a fighting alliance We stood our ground against alot of bigger alliances.The merge was for the greater of both alliances.

DeletedUser27128

You are free to believe whatever you want, but just taking a look at the war stats, you'll know what happened ;)

Ruthie2

Phrourach
You are free to believe whatever you want, but just taking a look at the war stats, you'll know what happened ;)

yes I do as Legion founder I look at stats daily.. rankings dont tell the whole story. when you have a group of players who play as one.. as a family and hold there own against the odds, thats the whole story. We fought you and pit bulls , you couldnt beat us.. we were standing our ground. it was becoming a stalemate. you only see it as a player not what goes on behind the scenes. But things have moved on so get over it, your not playing there anymore as we are taking your cities, so get on with what your doing and let us fighters/players enjoy the real game not your fairytail

Ruthie2

Phrourach
lol. I am not the one bickering over a post made a couple of months ago. And I already said that things have changed, which led to the merge.

I am not bickering, just wanted to put the facts right you never destroyed Legion thats all.. things have moved on and all is good. But I wasnt happy with that comment.. Any way its Christmas so...... Happy Christams to you and all your loved ones