Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

I came back to this game after leaving a couple years ago to this world lol
Crazy welcome back into a drama filled and very strange world

When I played there was no revolt system and no WWs either. You just played to play the game and to take cities :p

DeletedUser47369

Do you mind me asking what was strange in this world

I ask this as Legion, Buccs and I think TLM were all pre-mades and RA were created in this world.

IS this the end of Pre-mades?

DeletedUser31385

Worlds get strange if you leave them for a while and come back. It is like going to a completely different world than which you started in.

DeletedUser

Do you mind me asking what was strange in this world

I ask this as Legion, Buccs and I think TLM were all pre-mades and RA were created in this world.

IS this the end of Pre-mades?
I think it is the pre-mades... It was like the world was set up for who would win before it began... RA obviously has the best chance, but BM or anyone in the top 12 might be able to do it, however small a chance it is.

As someone coming into this world not in a pre-made, events in the top 12 looked just above my head. It was a weird feeling...

DeletedUser

How is the pallydosia going? anyone fell out and actually done any fighting yet bar picking on the smaller alliances

DeletedUser48256

TLM & TLM I split and are now fighting each other.
Repo/Debt are still fighting SI, RH and a few other small alliances around our core.
B&S are fighting BF I think.

Apart from that I'm not sure.

DeletedUser

TLM & TLM I split and are now fighting each other.
Repo/Debt are still fighting SI, RH and a few other small alliances around our core.
B&S are fighting BF I think.

Apart from that I'm not sure.

again, youre wrong. tlm and tlm1 didnt split. most of tlm left too, when tlm1 was dissolved.

DeletedUser48256

Sorry, I was just putting it in simpler terms for somebody who doesn't play in the world.

Either way, TLM & TLM I are no longer pals haha

DeletedUser24285

1) If they were much superior why did they fold through internal disagreements?
2) Saying as we've been Napped for as long as I've been in this world you must be referring to events that took place before I joined so no comment on this one.
3) True
4) They didn't have the perfect winning position, had things between RA and TLM (before they split) turned sour our core would have been a lot safer than theirs. And we have a lot more cities surrounding it for resource delivery etc.

Any chance you can expand on why we haven't played well?

In my view RA could and should have secured a Rim Ocean to prevent the prospect of being attacked on all sides. I think they were very lucky that other key alliances split or were found wanting. Especially the Buccs split caused by internal disagreement, now the TLM split caused by internal disagreement and in between Silver, showing remarkable brittleness when it looked like they were in a good position. Now in a game you can expect one of those occurrences (as the norm) but for all three to happen in the manner they did was lucky.

But hey - you need a bit of luck to win a crown and it is to RA's credit that they have not been fazed by having been dealt three Royal Flushes in a row.

DeletedUser26515

Just want to say +rep for Dr. Dooms signature. As for font considering the repo on your cities due to insubordination. I applaud the way you have handled it. Where many would cry on the externals about it. You have spoke your peace and remained imo a stand up guy. It hurts a lil when you say we havent played well and I would have to disagree. For any alliance to not only survive but grow and remain a top power when surrounded on all sides speaks high on the diplo, teamwork, trust, and fighting skills of the members. I know some think the war with KC was the big guy picking on a small alliance. To those I say you underestimated their defensive abilities. I think the clowns only mistakes were pacting with too many other small alliances when they should of been taking their cities with the bp they were getting from us and to fight back more. Sometimes it is not the alliance size you consider when starting a war but rather the location. As far the TLM/BM differences Ragnar I think all/most of us in RA know what happened. I personally applaud your ability to reform so quickly I have been in this situation on the US server its NOT easy. I do miss seeing your names in a positive manner in game and I wish you guys the best of luck. I personally have been privileged to fight along side of many great players in various worlds. But I would have to say repo/debt is essentially like taking all those players and making a super alliance.:pro:

DeletedUser

thanks helios, we all just play the cards we're dealt.. every hands a winner, and every hands a loser.

DeletedUser

Silver has turned into a bunch of bloody turtles! our recent op on one of there players over the last 24 hours confirms this, upwards of 8.8k Birs in 1 city alone lol!

DeletedUser

Well they have the third highest ABP so they must be attacking someone lol

DeletedUser48256

They're not getting that ABP from Repo/Debt, that's for sure haha

DeletedUser

You sure about that? Pretty sure I've got about 6 of your cities in revolt right now.

DeletedUser48256

IGN? Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you got 1.5 million of your ABP from Repo/Debt, fair?

Just realized that our biggest attack has 1/10 of our total alliance ABP :O

DeletedUser

Silver has turned into a bunch of bloody turtles! our recent op on one of there players over the last 24 hours confirms this, upwards of 8.8k Birs in 1 city alone lol!

Hey what about kirk301275's city we are attacking? Over 900 fast transports worth of defense troops. I call that a turtle lol.

DeletedUser

Hey what about kirk301275's city we are attacking? Over 900 fast transports worth of defense troops. I call that a turtle lol.

no sir thats just troops with nothing to do! we let our Defence get fat and lazy ;)

DeletedUser

You sure about that? Pretty sure I've got about 6 of your cities in revolt right now.

Yes you do anyone can get a revolt mate! its about taking the city... and as far as i can see, we have taken about 150 citys more than you ;)