Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

Well with the entire of top 12 IE. SI, BM, BS, RH, All now pacted! looks like those troops will be put to the test eh! and whos gonna win the world wonder if you all decide to attack Repo and Debt :) Vultures indeed! hehe!

DeletedUser

Silver has turned into a bunch of bloody turtles! our recent op on one of there players over the last 24 hours confirms this, upwards of 8.8k Birs in 1 city alone lol!

isnt that kind of the point, when you start getting attacked by two top five alliances?

DeletedUser48256

isnt that kind of the point, when you start getting attacked by two top five alliances?

It's #1 #3 vs. #4 #5 #10 #14.

Yes we're a bit bigger but not big enough that they need to turtle up like Killer Clowns did, they can quite easily fight back.

DeletedUser44912

Silver has turned into a bunch of bloody turtles! our recent op on one of there players over the last 24 hours confirms this, upwards of 8.8k Birs in 1 city alone lol!

Yes, it's a common theme, I'm sure that we tried to attack a RA/DC city with 9.5k birs in it. It's part of the game, more birs, less effective ls nukes are.

DeletedUser48256

Yes, it's a common theme, I'm sure that we tried to attack a RA/DC city with 9.5k birs in it. It's part of the game, more birs, less effective ls nukes are.

We can afford to send 9.5k birs to a city because there's only 10 or so cities in our defense tab at a given time. If you bothered to try an OP on us then the results could be different and you might actually take some of our cities :)

DeletedUser44912

We can afford to send 9.5k birs to a city because there's only 10 or so cities in our defense tab at a given time. If you bothered to try an OP on us then the results could be different and you might actually take some of our cities :)

Sorry I was arguing the point that kernow claims silver are turtles when RA/DC do the same thing. Maybe Silver cud afford to too.

DeletedUser48256

Sorry I was arguing the point that kernow claims silver are turtles when RA/DC do the same thing. Maybe Silver cud afford to too.

If we were turtles we would be 70-80% defense and 20-30% offense like SI are, we're actually the opposite of that.
Surprising isn't it? :O An alliance with 7 million more ABP than the #2 attacker isn't a turtle..

DeletedUser

If we were turtles we would be 70-80% defense and 20-30% offense like SI are, we're actually the opposite of that.
Surprising isn't it? :O An alliance with 7 million more ABP than the #2 attacker isn't a turtle..

what he said!

DeletedUser44912

Ok, ok, I misinterpreted the term turtle . . . I know what you mean now!!

DeletedUser

It's #1 #3 vs. #4 #5 #10 #14.

Yes we're a bit bigger but not big enough that they need to turtle up like Killer Clowns did, they can quite easily fight back.

when RA/DC started the war with us it was 6 of the top 12 alliances all hitting us, not just RA/DC and even if the others were not, RA/DC on their own are more then twice our size.

1 city of RA/DC we put into revolt got over 9k bir, 250 puppies and 10k dlu sent as support. if we really were that big of turtles you wouldnt need to stack so much.

DeletedUser48256

when RA/DC started the war with us it was 6 of the top 12 alliances all hitting us, not just RA/DC and even if the others were not, RA/DC on their own are more then twice our size.

1 city of RA/DC we put into revolt got over 9k bir, 250 puppies and 10k dlu sent as support. if we really were that big of turtles you wouldnt need to stack so much.

6 top 12 alliances hitting you? Can you name them please? I can remember looking at the map when war first started, you were only bordered by about 4 max 5 of the top 12 alliances..

That's true but when only 1 city gets put in revolt we can afford to send numbers like that to it haha. You know what they say, better safe than sorry eh? ;)

DeletedUser

Hm I think PK is technically right, though many broke soon after this point in time. RA, DC, Legion, Bones, TLM hitting their satellite cities, Hammer, and I think maybe Horsemen? Though I don't think the latter were top 12 then. Hammer soon fell out after that.

DeletedUser

Holy crap I remember being here with the Vodka Stealers!!
Anyone know what happened after I left?