Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

DeletedUser55889

I'm mostly curious how the world strategy changes in terms of the core oceans. It seems like they may not be a focus during Olypmus worlds anymore

DeletedUser41523

I’d still probably consider cores Tbf. Lts for temples and all. Plus super strong bonuses aren’t that good if you’re ramming your **** into stacked sieges all the time.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I think sophie means the importance of 44/45/54/55 rather than the concept of an alliance having a core. Alliances will still have cores from which to work from, but those don’t necessarily have to be a drop ocean. With found anywhere you could try to pre empt where a large temple is going to end up in say, 35 and head there during BP with founding

DeletedUser55989

Battle points will play an important role as alliances can't mass found if they don't have slots, so I think people worrying about ratios will still be an issue and there will still be action in the core of the world as alliances need to fight to generate BP

DeletedUser41523

Will start with what I see. This is in order of total points with known (or likely) branches included.

1) Relentless/Relentless II- There isn't a lot to be said on this group. They're spread all over. They have Wycked Syster so that'll be a fun and totally not toxic couple of weeks. Luckily for this group, the best part about this world is that they're not screwed simply because they started poorly. They can found anywhere. Which means they SHOULD found out to the edge of a core ocean. But I don't think they'll pick up on that until its too late. SINK.

2) NEMESIS/NEMESIS BROTHERHOOD-
WHY ARE WE YELLING? Anyways they seem to be concentrated in O45 along with most of the other yelling alliances. There's not much known about them. Which given how many people are coming to the world, might not be indicative of their survival. I have a suspicion that the other caplocks alliances are also branches but I can't hard confirm that. So we'll treat it as though that's not the case. The thing that they have going for them is that they're in an ocean that doesn't really have a clear #1 yet. FLOAT.

3) The Watchers/Watching-
Maybe changing names away from Kleos and Pandagoatium will bring them a better fortune on this world? I won't sugar coat it, the last few runs from the various combinations of this group have been rough. They appear to have just had the Send Noots guys (Phalanx) land on top of them and will have Just For Laughs (Fair Play Policy) to the east. The second branch out of the gate with a lot of the same faces as 113 indicates that they probably have not learned from that experience. That said, its not a strong ocean and if there's one thing this group does its survive. FLOAT.

4) THINKING ABOUT IT-
Has thelastknight and Capable. That's really all I know about them. They're currently also in the O45 bunch. The ocean is a huge toss up right now, so it could go in their favor if nobody lands there. FLOAT.

5) MASTERS OF CHANT/Chanters Too-
This is probably the team with the best chance to take over O45 on the whole. They have a lot of unknown players, but overall have the better set of known players in the ocean. SWIM.

6) Retribution-
The presence of a panda player makes me think that this is now or will soon be a Watchers branch. They're mostly in O54. Which means that they'll likely be falling to Fair Play Policy soon. SINK.

7) The Knights Who Say Ni-
Complete unknown in terms of roster. But they're in O44 so they have something of a chance starting out. But realistically I don't think they're getting past Watchers or Phalanx. SINK.

8) Slap-
This looks like one of the better teams in the top 12 as of right now. They're a mix of O55 and O54. I think they'll have a solid chance to take O55 if they concentrate on that. SWIM.

9) Curse of the Reavers-
This team also has a chance to take over O55 maybe even better as Slap will likely have to contend with them and Fair Play Policy. SWIM.

10) R.T.T.E.-
I don't see this as a very strong team to be honest. The best known player appears to be here for gold. The others that I know got easily conquered in Helio. They're in O45 which is an average ocean as of right now but they're going to struggle even with that going for them. SINK.

11) The Creed-
They look to be about half O44 and half O45. Even with the incredible averageness of these two oceans, they won't be able to last in either. SINK.

12) Otter Madness-
Its actually kind of a shame that they landed there like that. They're by 4 different temples in O45 and O55 but likely won't make it to getting any. SINK.

DeletedUser55889

Will start with what I see. This is in order of total points with known (or likely) branches included.

1) Relentless/Relentless IIThey have Wycked Syster so that'll be a fun and totally not toxic couple of weeks.
Just for that, you deserve to win the world

DeletedUser41523

Looks like the rest of the Pandas are dropping into O45 and O55.

Blank Face

Hipparchus
I heard VM was the secret strategy

I heard the way you are surrendering in the first hours the war has begun is the way of genius-thinking person who gonna even touch his balls to gain "The Swords". :)

I bet your pimp has you as the best worker. Cheep and good. Dat is really rarely in our days. ;)

DeletedUser20025

I heard the way you are surrendering in the first hours the war has begun is the way of genius-thinking person who gonna even touch his balls to gain "The Swords". :)

I bet your pimp has you as the best worker. Cheep and good. Dat is really rarely in our days. ;)
My god, you're still complaining. You ran away in en124 right? Keep it that way...cowardly!
At least Corey has a pimp, no one wants to pimp you, you're that frikkin miserable.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
My god, you're still complaining. You ran away in en124 right? Keep it that way...cowardly!
At least Corey has a pimp, no one wants to pimp you, you're that frikkin miserable.
The last conquest world is En125, so maybe he's complaining about that one?

DeletedUser20025

The last conquest world is En125, so maybe he's complaining about that one?
God knows brother, I pimped him out in 124 with just 4 attacks and he went into VM. There he is in VM in the attached image hiding in the corner like a rat.

Attachments

• Blank Face.png
    Blank Face.png
    663 KB · Views: 34

oskarghost96

Phrourach
3) The Watchers/Watching- Maybe changing names away from Kleos and Pandagoatium will bring them a better fortune on this world? I won't sugar coat it, the last few runs from the various combinations of this group have been rough. They appear to have just had the Send Noots guys (Phalanx) land on top of them and will have Just For Laughs (Fair Play Policy) to the east. The second branch out of the gate with a lot of the same faces as 113 indicates that they probably have not learned from that experience. That said, its not a strong ocean and if there's one thing this group does its survive. FLOAT.

We're not affiliated with "Watching" as far as I know.