Top 12 Alliances of Sidon

Blank Face

Hipparchus
What's bad about tickets? :) I remember I had one funny ticket in en124. One idiot just had the link wit da Dizzie Rascal's song and I have reported him. Anyway, it had nothing in common with the self-interest. I just don't like somebody listening bad music. :D It's da musical control, baby.
usmiech3.gif

Just can't remember his name. :( But, I strictly remember that his name was silly and girlish. :D

Blank Face

Hipparchus
bunnies lasted longer than you and your squad, need i say more ?

Who lasted? :) Your best players are escaped from you, then you were scared to fight the big MRA of JFL and you became their puppet. :D

My squad were gone only when AA were dissolved and we had only 5-6 players at the end against you and JFL MRA.

Nevertheless, you came to en124 for win, while I were only interesting about en server and wished just to play and see what it is. I didn't have any plans to play in summer. I just came to play with no purposes, my only interest was a war and fighting big alliances and I got this. Speaking abut me, I found new good players to play with and have seen peculiarities of en grepolis.

Funny facts. I got everything from en124 that I wanted. Players, interesting game and information. :)

Meanwhile, you came to en124 for the win. U were thought as very cool and other stuff. Eventually, your best players leaved you and you have no other options as being personal puppet of Charlie who were previously hated by yourself. :D

So, you may hide your opinion... But, I want you not to do this.. :D

Blank Face

Hipparchus
It's funny that you call him a loser, when in reality your alliance lost on 124. Or maybe you didn't lose, you all just took 56 day vacations at the same time...

Oh yeah, we did it at the same time. And also, I won't speak to you cause you are fake. :) I may speak to malcinator1, not malcinator2. :D It's not a clone wars baby. :D

DeletedUser20025

These statements are about you, your moma and dad, siblings, pets and other relatives. Then, after reading this I suggest you to do something good and go to visit your father at the cemetery. Your mom being next to him in the grave gonna be so happy. ;)

Stay in VM mate, that's the best place for you as a coward. Plus shows that you've got a brain of a child which I do not need to have any more conversations with as shows your lack of class when dragging someone's family into a banter. Children talk like this, grown up men don't!

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Stay in VM mate, that's the best place for you as a coward. Plus shows that you've got a brain of a child which I do not need to have any more conversations with as shows your lack of class when dragging someone's family into a banter. Children talk like this, grown up men don't!

Oh, it's pathetic...It seems you have showed us your sensitive nature. :( Dark, it's nothing bad of being young.

By the way, you will die earlier. :(

But... You talking like you are big old. How old are you, bunny? Maybe, you are only in da 6th grade. :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Who lasted? :) Your best players are escaped from you, then you were scared to fight the big MRA of JFL and you became their puppet. :D

My squad were gone only when AA were dissolved and we had only 5-6 players at the end against you and JFL MRA.

Nevertheless, you came to en124 for win, while I were only interesting about en server and wished just to play and see what it is. I didn't have any plans to play in summer. I just came to play with no purposes, my only interest was a war and fighting big alliances and I got this. Speaking abut me, I found new good players to play with and have seen peculiarities of en grepolis.

Funny facts. I got everything from en124 that I wanted. Players, interesting game and information. :)

Meanwhile, you came to en124 for the win. U were thought as very cool and other stuff. Eventually, your best players leaved you and you have no other options as being personal puppet of Charlie who were previously hated by yourself. :D

So, you may hide your opinion... But, I want you not to do this.. :D

lol we didnt come there to win, we came to pass the time, and i would say i got way more out of that world than you did lol
your team quit and aliens/ghosts quit, so i would say i had a much better time and accomplished my goals :)

besides, im not gonna answer you anymore, you are a keyboard monkey on forums but in game you just eat internals and do absolutely nothing, one of the worst ru players we have seen to come on international server, would gladly kick your butt down the block again in the next world.

DeletedUser46395

Why are people talking about 124 on a 127 thread smh

Don't know if you've ever read the externals before*, but that's par for the course, particularly at the start of a server, when old alliegancies and emnities are raked over in the name of diplomacy and understanding, although often for just some good old-fashioned trash talk.

* Of course that's not entirely true. I know full well you're an old hand here, but when pointing out the bleeding obvious, I thought it better to tell that little white lie than to say that if you didn't know that by now, you must be as thick as two short planks. That really wouldn't be my style, of course.

Blank Face

Hipparchus
lol we didnt come there to win, we came to pass the time, and i would say i got way more out of that world than you did lol
your team quit and aliens/ghosts quit, so i would say i had a much better time and accomplished my goals :)

besides, im not gonna answer you anymore, you are a keyboard monkey on forums but in game you just eat internals and do absolutely nothing, one of the worst ru players we have seen to come on international server, would gladly kick your butt down the block again in the next world.

Thank you. You gave me everything I wanted. Love you, my petty. :p

Excuses, trashtalking and your hate. It's funny to hear from somebody who didn't done anything in the world and was fighting inactives far away from the main actions. But, I thought you can do much better cause I have heard you are good troll. It's false. And in the game you are null... :(

You are just a looser. :( :( :( It's not surprise to me that your players left you just like you are a used condom. :(

Nevertheless, I love you the way you are. Sweetie. ;) I bet you know how to do it with your tongue. ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
There is absolutely nothing better than seeing Princess Kuini send siege break attempt to help hugging mra and by doing so puts her team on our radar, seeing destroxi there just makes everything better o_O

Wlod

Hipparchus
Yo Its been a week since last Top 12, someone do the next one. I am getting my popcorn ready.