Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That is why when a SuperBOOM WW city gets sieged miraculously Oblivion support shows up (props to Oblivion they put it under siege) and then closely followed by LoD support and Second Sons support. I have reports so just hush take your Resource beating, and know WW's does not reflect on your status as a fighter. But blowing up 25k biremes from 3 of the top 6 alliances to keep our city says we aren't just simmers ;)

Next time u try and call out Forwandert for being a rookie troller u better keep in mind I am a master troller. You can go sit back down on the bench. Call kdaroks or DikTator (best troller of all time)... you are not on my level :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

are WW cities all boomers care about? of course it's a good reason to smash all your LS you have to kill a siege in it, but it's a city just like every other. of course, any other non WW city isn't worth fighting for once you see some 3000 biremes in it. where are all the protesters who posted in every ''WW sucks'' topic once inno games installed it some 2 years ago?

DeletedUser

Storm don't u have enough to worry about in Cythera :p Nobody likes WWs but that does not mean it is not part of the game. LoD have fought the best alliances the entire game. I have never said different. ABP doesn't get u a win. You have to plan and build/sim to get WW ready. You have to have a plan and strategy and you have to execute it come end game. You also have to have friends which LoD obviously has. They spent their time on killing fools and making end game pacts with top 6 alliances while SuperBOOM was clearing WW territory, maxing resource buildings and markets and working a strategy to build a dumba** WW. Let the cards fall where they will but all I have been saying is LoD is not the guys they want you to think if they are coordinating WWs with 3 of the top 6 alliances to stop 1 alliance from getting to 4 WWs.

DeletedUser25249

lol, you talk more garbage everyday, distancing yourself from the hired help, dont matter much as its just us reading these forums anyway, but you guys have got alot of help and had a good but not so gamesmen ship plan for ww anyway, you guys suck as fighters and to me thats what counts. simmer awards i stayed for the guys who haven't gone all the way before.

DeletedUser

lol, you talk more garbage everyday, distancing yourself from the hired help, dont matter much as its just us reading these forums anyway, but you guys have got alot of help and had a good but not so gamesmen ship plan for ww anyway, you guys suck as fighters and to me thats what counts. simmer awards i stayed for the guys who haven't gone all the way before.

In reading your posts, I'm not sure what to think as you contradict yourself quite often. If kill points is your sole way of measuring a players worth you wouldn't be in the top 25% of our alliance, but as you should be quickly figuring out fighting is only 1 part of the game. Yes, building wonders is one of the most mind numbing activities there could possibly be, but it is a crucial part of the game; and if you don't prepare for it, you will lose...no matter how many kill points you have. It doesn't matter if you like our plan or even agree with it, but at the moment it seems to be better than the one you have....because in the end you know what seperates the winners and the losers.......THE SCORE

No idea who second sons are until I just looked at the rankings.

That is odd as you share at least 1 island with a member of the Second Sons and it was somebody that you've known for quite some time

DeletedUser43011

I was being sarcastic mate

P.s well done you guys, you achieved your aim

DeletedUser

I just wanted congratulate all the SB members for building all 7 wonders and getting the job done...You guys have been a great group to work with and I'm proud to have been a part of this with you.

DeletedUser47550

Well done indeed guys, I look forward to joining a new world with a good few of you, some good memories and will miss Thebes when it closes :(