Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser13405

Different strokes, I guess. None better or worse, just different.

And honestly, crowns, for the most part, are meaningless to me. So, you could sim a WW. Whoop-de-doo!

I still contend WWs were never won on Beta cause the alliance that won it held them for 4 hours till the siege of one of their cities on a wonder island completed. U should not be able to claim the title when you have wonder island cities under siege and can't break the siege.

You may want to stick around this world...we plan to propose an alternative endgame scenario to whoever are the top alliances at the time. It will be a whole lot more fun and more fighting than simming WWs with a 35 member alliance cap.

DeletedUser

When DT gets beaten by Ruthless Angels, we want to join the MRA family as Ruthless DW Minions please.

DeletedUser

Ingame... that's not your concern... or maybe it is but hey, that's not my concern :p If you are asking the question as to who I was... I'm sure nodcrush will tell you ;~0

DeletedUser

I spend 18 hrs a day playing grepo from my grandma's basement. He has no chance.

He could start by saying his IGN, so I could move closer to him and teach him how to play.

YOU GON LEARN TODAY Kad

DeletedUser

Lets be honest their is only one player scared between the 2 of them and he is hiding behind an unknown ign. If it would be no competition surely you wouldnt need to hide your ign Kad?

DeletedUser

maybe there are other reasons, that I like to keep you all guessing :p

And lets face it... you isn't being honest :p

DeletedUser

Btw, Lucky and his minions left the Ruthless bunch and hit the road again looking for merge.

DeletedUser19042

haha i had no idea you guys would be so active on forum :D

70 pages to read! I'm only gonna be reading the latest 5..

Anyways, Semper Fi/HaVoC members have previously been rather inactive on forum, which is why I'll be here regularly from now on to talk & answer/ask questions.

Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to the forums,

Now, everyone...Back to topic. you guys are *cough* slightly *cough* getting OFF it.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Who will be the next alliance to be removed from the Top 12 list?

Place your predictions today.

DeletedUser19042

Who will be the next alliance to be removed from the Top 12 list?

Place your predictions today.

Make a new thread for that please.

Top-12 DISCUSSION is the thread here. Thank you

J

(and welcome to the forums)