Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

You ask for a prediction.

If you want to rate according to the 'sink/swim' manner you'll have to post in that thread.

If you want predictions about what alliance will fall first you will have to make your own thread called 'What alliance will fall first?' or something like that...

the Top-12 consists of all alliances in the top-12. Not alliances individually.

DeletedUser6378

Kad you must be a noob yourself. I see you joined right as grepolis started, but guess what There is others in the top 12 that have been around for just as long. I would also be willing to bet there is players in the top 12 alliances that are 100 times better then you are. So when you decide to start calling people names make sure to look at yourself first.

DeletedUser

1. Butter - not sure how battle tested they are yet but at a quick glance, look like they can be melted easier than a #1 alliance should be able to

2. Lacking Sanity - Insane Attackers, stable alliance

3. Depraved Tendencies - Unsure if the bite lives up to the bark

4. League of Doom - Doom

5. Ruthless Angels - Good ABP, unsure about quality of their victims

6. A Team - Strong Stable alliance, look to be strong contenders going forward

7. Roooarrgh Ur Roo - Boo...bit off more than they can chew it seems, addition of DreadFleet dead beats did not help

8. Phoenixx - One x away from being very suggestive....don't really know much to comment

9. HaVoC - Still have work to do but are in a fairly safe area where they can grow and hopefully live up to their name

10. Response Error - Survived the messages to grow into an ok looking group, don't know much about them

11. Syndicate of Destruction - High abp for low(er) ranked alliance, right in the core...look pretty decent

12. The Brotherhood - meh. Name makes it seem more of a cult

DeletedUser

@LaWKeY
Kad is so bad, he is embarrassed to say his own in-game name. He talks trash only because he thinks he is safe.

DeletedUser39847

Hellooo thebes :)

I seen alot of discussion on the top 12 but yet in 3 weeks when I am established I intend to ruffle feathers. It's been a long time since I started a conquest world that is new enough.

So who is the best looking alliance?

I might resurrect Pergamum...time will tell

DeletedUser

Hellooo thebes :)

I seen alot of discussion on the top 12 but yet in 3 weeks when I am established I intend to ruffle feathers. It's been a long time since I started a conquest world that is new enough.

So who is the best looking alliance?

I might resurrect Pergamum...time will tell

Best alliance is Lacking Sanity... wouldn't recommend starting north west

DeletedUser

How is my thread not related to top 12 discussions?
I agree with this completey? WTH? A prediction is a discussion right? See this is where mods kill the fun of the forums. Should we make a seperate forum if we are gonna talk about 1 alliance being at war with another top 12 alliance? The way I have always understood is this is for discussion of all top 12 alliances and whats going on with them, not just ratings.

Kad you must be a noob yourself. I see you joined right as grepolis started, but guess what There is others in the top 12 that have been around for just as long. I would also be willing to bet there is players in the top 12 alliances that are 100 times better then you are. So when you decide to start calling people names make sure to look at yourself first.
haha this is great :). Would of plus repped but have to wait apperantly. Kad thinks he is gods gift to grepo, yet every server I have seen him on he only plays on the rim? Why not come and play in the core with the big boys Kad?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42103

I always wonder how players in academy feel themself
Are they like that they are in second league?

Depraved has three or four satellites - Malediction, BOOM, KaBoom
Funny )

DeletedUser

I always wonder how players in academy feel themself
Are they like that they are in second league?

Depraved has three or four satellites - Malediction, BOOM, KaBoom
Funny )
Thats gold coming from your mouth mate, Ruthless Heroes, Ruthless Angels and Ruthless Gods ....
Plus none of them are academies of DT, see us as more the four pillars/horsemen of thebes :D

DeletedUser42103

They attacked us together. Not smart but...
So Heroes were answer to DT alliances challenge
Gods wernt created by me. We just let them join our brotherhood

DeletedUser

just a hunch. but i think communication, not talent or numbers, might be your biggest problem.

DeletedUser

O45 will have a rude awakening i think

Do you feel rudely awakened now? Over the last 6 days since you made the above statement. Your alliance has lost 7 cities,2 players, dropped 4 spots in the top 12 and the bird on the wire is telling me there are several more sieges currently in process.
A Team: 3 cities
LoD: 3 cities
BUTTER: 1 city
1 player ghosted
1 player went to BUTTER

Was ranked 4th, Now ranked 8th

DeletedUser

Do you feel rudely awakened now? Over the last 6 days since you made the above statement. Your alliance has lost 7 cities,2 players, dropped 4 spots in the top 12 and the bird on the wire is telling me there are several more sieges currently in process.
1 player ghosted
1 player went to BUTTER

That player who went to us has 2 CS in 54 where he is now moving.

Sorry to land a Butterarian in the middle of everything! :S

DeletedUser

1 player ghosted
1 player went to BUTTER

I got banned, not ghosted.