Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hahahah bp is going to be fun... i can just tell...

i for one... will be attacking with swords and archers to get rid of them :p haha

cant wait to attack someone. rawr

Fwmarta, :( why didnt someone tell me sooner... I was trying to save all my hera favor to cast desire on my own attacks today... I am sick with worry. Let me see if I can gold rush some out real quick. Can you help me with some more tips...

Back to top 12 since that is the thread though... I cant wait to see how the rankings change as the day goes on. Tito has now made it into the top 15 and are making a serious push up the charts as well.

Wine Dark Sea had several members quit and ask to join us, i think they realised there about to get steam rolled, LOL

DeletedUser41611

WDS could be a massive force depending if those guys can get Oliver and Mcdon to try there hand at thebes. With a cap limit this low, Alliances down to 50 could be considered forces. Might want to almost wait on top 12s now for a bit to see how it all shakes up.

DeletedUser345

I would just like to take the time to commend DT. Either you guys think we are idiots or are just really damned scared.

http://puu.sh/3h25n.jpg

Biggest turtle award? With that level 21 senate, 22 city wall and the other requirements it seems you only need the resources to build a tower already. :D

DeletedUser14397

I would just like to take the time to commend DT. Either you guys think we are idiots or are just really damned scared.

http://puu.sh/3h25n.jpg

Biggest turtle award? With that level 21 senate, 22 city wall and the other requirements it seems you only need the resources to build a tower already. :D

so tool, what would you do for a member on an island like that. your so full of its sad "Actions speak louder than words"

DeletedUser40768

so tool, what would you do for a member on an island like that. your so full of its sad "Actions speak louder than words"

Not let him be a turtle. This is a conquest world for crying out loud, no need to defend any attacks unless it is a CS. Even if a CS was coming they are so easy to just snipe, no need to turtle like a coward :p

DeletedUser345

Don't recruit him... he was a late joiner, surrounding by Kall and quite clearly a complete drain on your resources. How do you expect him to grow? Stupid recruitment policy.

As for actions, just observe the alliance abp rankings...

DeletedUser21770

Just goes to show even the best players open their mouths without thinking first.

DeletedUser21770

Why so quick to judge a whole alliance within an hour of BP ending? Bit daft eh?

We chose to ensure that player was safe from being farmed by Kallistei, nothing more. Was it the right decision? Maybe not, but it was the one we made. If you don't like it what you gonna do about it? It isn't your problem XD

I'm not the recruiter at DT so I'm not commenting on his recruitment.

DeletedUser40768

Oh so you guys are scared of us, see that should have been said in the beginning ;)

DeletedUser345

your so full of its sad "Actions speak louder than words"

Also the irony of this after your guys repeatedly attempted to discredit Kall. Observe your propaganda newspaper claiming how we had a 'sluggish start' and weren't doing as well as expected with no 'big players' etc. etc. complete balls all of it:

• Kallistei are 9k points ahead with 1 less member (400 behind Condemned).
  • Kallistei have a 400 higher average over DT (Condemned have 11 more).
  • You have 2 'big players' over 3000 points, we have 6. (Condemned have 5).
  • We have 8500 abp you have 4500. (Condemned have 5500).
  • Our core is tight, not 'spread everywhere'.

I don't usually lose my temper but the balls you guys continually chat is so frustrating. I am also sorry for bringing Condemned into this however it is just that DT are always constantly praising you and so I just wanted to but up an extra comparison with you to show them our relative 'terrible start'.

So wooly its not Kall that need to prove anything but DT.

DeletedUser

I think people are just being aware of their surroundings and defending buddies, rather then shouting off how great they are on externals, but i dont know maybe all the held in energy from waiting for bp to end has made people a bit too excited on both sides, so everyone chill :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also the irony of this after your guys repeatedly attempted to discredit Kall. Observe your propaganda newspaper claiming how we had a 'sluggish start' and weren't doing as well as expected with no 'big players' etc. etc. complete balls all of it:

• Kallistei are 9k points ahead with 1 less member (400 behind Condemned).
  • Kallistei have a 400 higher average over DT (Condemned have 11 more).
  • You have 2 'big players' over 3000 points, we have 6. (Condemned have 5).
  • We have 8500 abp you have 4500. (Condemned have 5500).
  • Our core is tight, not 'spread everywhere'.

I don't usually lose my temper but the balls you guys continually chat is so frustrating. I am also sorry for bringing Condemned into this however it is just that DT are always constantly praising you and so I just wanted to but up an extra comparison with you to show them our relative 'terrible start'.

So wooly its not Kall that need to prove anything but DT.

I said you guys would be top from the start, dont bring us into it hahaha