Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

1.butter: AJ new flavor of the month ;) . We have all heard the drama :eek: not lets just get to the facts 11th in ABP not bad seeing as this alliances was just made not to recently. I don't see a whole lot of action in 54 on paper . but i see these guys on top there for a while as long there is no implosion from with in, besides that a very solid roster, fingers crossed thirds times a charm right lol ;)

2.Lacking Sanity: my alliance so not to much to say , but 1 abp and currently working over 44 without to much resistance. recent merger with Atari has brought in some new blood and talent to an already solid lineup

3.Depraved Tendencies: A death wish run alliances is always a well oiled machine. :cool: Currently 2 abp and with a strong lineup these guys will be top contender for a long time . Currently friendly with RUTHLESS ANGLES right now but 55 is only so big and time will tell that story.

4.Rooarrh ur ROO: Sounds like a football chant more then a name :D this alliances took on dreadfleet players and the same war #2 dbp with means a-team and L.o.D are still whopping on them still . good luck boys you will need it.

5.League of DOOM: very solid alliances with some really good players currently sharing the spoils of war with R.A in 45, and beating down all challengers see my #4 post :p Don't see them going anyway but up anytime soon. keep up the good work guys. You know am fan ;)

6.Ruthless Angles Currently #3 IN ABP, they have another strong lineup them and D.T are cleaning up 55 with easy. My only question is when does 55 become to crowded to fast? whats the game plain then ? not saying anything about there skill but D.T is the main player in 55 at the end of the day, as long as them and D.t they are on good terms they will will go far

7.A Team; #6 abp them and L.O.D are doing there thing in 45 , they must be football fans :D (see my comment on #4 rank) what next after that beat down?

8.Pheonixx; i hear if you cook them in BUTTER they are Delicious ;) #13 abp #40 dbp ???? my question is anyone in 54 attacking anyone in force ? seems to be a few alliance moving around for position, but no one seems to be in a major fight, only reason they fall is sooner or later butter with eat them up

9.Response Error: these guys seems to have had a restructuring of some shorts. I put these guys in the same boat with pheonixx in 54 with butter. I don't see that much action coming from this ocean yet. update us who are you guys fighting ?

10.BOOM: 18 members # 8 abp, #10 dbp that's some serious team work and players right there respect... i think they will be a round for awhile as long as they don't get ganged up on by 2 really large alliances. But from what i see from these guys they can handle it

only did TOP 10 guy sorry no disrespect to the other alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

9Response Error: simper fi 2.0 seems to have had a restructuring of some shorts. I put these guys in the same boat with pheonixx in 54 with butter and Phoenixx but i don't see that much action coming from this ocean yet. update us who are you guys fight ?

RE is not semper fi 2.0, you're thinking about HaVoC.

DeletedUser41656

If im not mistaken, DT and Rutheless angles and Rutheless heroes are at war, right?

DeletedUser

If im not mistaken, DT and Rutheless angles and Rutheless heroes are at war, right?

well i haven't heard that yet
please update if that's true that will be a good fight then if that is going on right now :pro:

DeletedUser16429

3.Depraved Tendencies: A death wish run alliances is always a well oiled machine. :cool: Currently 2 abp and with a strong lineup these guys will be top contender for a long time . Currently friendly with RUTHLESS ANGLES right now but 55 is only so big and time will tell that story.

What are you smoking?

DeletedUser13405

Yeah, thats the current action in 55. DT (and I assume BOOM) vs. the Ruthless bunch. I think that will be a war that goes on for a while.

DeletedUser

Ruthless are doing some serious MRAing, up to 3 alliances already.

Btw, i'm not goona post here for a while, i got 666 posts----> AntiChrist booooooo

DeletedUser13405

Maybe and while I know nothing about the 3rd branch, the first two have very good leadership. IMHO, outside of the top guys in LS, The Lucky Man has been the best player on the server so far. Fadiga is also no slouch. So this war may go on for a spell.

DeletedUser41656

Good leadership ? Please. Fadiga is a very very good player, but he lacks of diplomatic and leader skills. As it goes for the second branch, Lucky Man is an awesome player, but once again, without a good leader.

DeletedUser13405

I would defer to you on Fadiga as I have never played with him before, but I would disagree on Lucky Man.

Lucky Man and his old alliance Legio Invicta had a well organized plan when they came into this world. Second day out of BP and and they were taking cities and trading them. Its my belief that he assigned many of his core guys specific builds so that they could come right out of BP and hit the ground running.

In fact, it was a fight with Legio over a ghost town that cost Kalli all those LS. If you remember, DT stuck a CS in Draculas Heir's city and Kalli had no LS to even try to break the CQ. Legio won the fight over the ghost BTW and you could say that Legio was partially responsible for the rapid fall of Kalli.

I have been watching what Lucky Man and his crew have been doing ever since since they are so close to us. Now they joined up with Ruthless to get the guns necessary to fight DT.

DeletedUser

GS, what's ur alliance if it's no secret?

I can't really comment on Fadiga leadership, but after exchanging a few emails, I know his English is not very good. Thus, communication could be a real issue in the main alliance. But based on what he says, they seem to know what they are doing. However, DT will be their real first challenge in Thebes, so only time will tell how good is their leadership. Based on their recruitment and roster, I see a lot of weak players, which is a bad sign in my book. And yes, Fadiga and Lucky are both very active good players with lots of troops.
Regarding Lucky, I would question his leadership abilities after he just merged his alliance without any real pressure.

DeletedUser13405

My alliance is Controlled Burn, no secret. We came from World Beta and decided to try a premade for this world. Picked Kalli over DT cause Kalli had spots for all my members. Oooops!

My IGN is the same as my forum name.

Define "real" pressure. Legio had lost a couple of cities to DT and the writing was on the wall for that one. They did not have the guns and would be overwhelmed. IMHO it was a bold move. Ultimately I think DT has the better players, but this war will be a lot closer than many think.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I just noticed your name when I was looking through alliances.
Legio was in the same boat as you are right now. They had some good players and dead weight. DT took 2 cities from dead weight players and Lucky just gave up and merged with MRA that has more dead weight. I just dissolved my alliance to join DT because i was bored, but I don't claim to be a good leader=)

DeletedUser13405

Thanks for making me LOL at your last sentence, gotta spread some rep around first!

As far as dead weight goes, I guess that depends on your perspective. Long view or short view. I don't have a clue if the Legio guys played together for a long time, but as far as our guys go, we have played in some cases for 2 1/2 years together on World Beta. We take the loooong view of a world. So if a great player says to me that I really want to play Thebes with you, but I'm tied up at work for the first 6 weeks of a world, then I free up and will really have the time to play...well I wouldn't consider that dead weight. Or if another good player says I have a 2 1/2 week summer trip coming up, but then I'll be going full on....well, I wouldn't consider that dea weight either. Not when looking at a long view of the world.

Just depends on your perspective.

DeletedUser

The entire server is filled with good players, many with crowns, who did really well in past worlds, but still can't get a 2nd city here. People have to realize this is speed 2 world 4 troop speed and no morale. This is a high pace world. While ur friends are busy at work or away on trips, you are trying to play the game and have to worry about them getting rimmed or not coming back from vacation. I would not want to play like that. Also, I'm being realistic. I'm gonna play this world as long as it's fun and that's a couple of months. After that, most ppl will quit or jump worlds and it's the same story all over again. So I guess I'm trying to take the most out of my playing time by being around active players.