Top 12 Alliances of Thebes

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I dunno what happened in this world since I left, but most likely nothing worth mentioning. Is someone playing this game?

DeletedUser43011

Says the guy who just left RR for LoD... Yep keep kissing their a** maybe one day you can feel like you did something to help them get to that top spot ;)

I have no idea what your hang up is but I left RR due to their mass inactivity and I like to play with active people so it was a no brainer.

It was never an option for me to ask you guys (im sure its obvious why) & any other active and decent alliance is oceans away.

Explanation over but if you thought about it you would realise that's why I changed.

I dunno what happened in this world since I left, but most likely nothing worth mentioning. Is someone playing this game?

Seems like there is mass ghosting happening

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Says the guy who just left RR for LoD... Yep keep kissing their a** maybe one day you can feel like you did something to help them get to that top spot ;)

Like you kissed Boom's a****. Unlike any other alliances LoD have fought most top alliances in Thebes throughout this world. You guys just formed NAPs with whoever possible. This is one of the world where I have no respect for any of my enemies, as I said before most of them are pathetic. It is your time to shine simmers, WW is time for your style.

DeletedUser

Like you kissed Boom's a****. Unlike any other alliances LoD have fought most top alliances in Thebes throughout this world. You guys just formed NAPs with whoever possible. This is one of the world where I have no respect for any of my enemies, as I said before most of them are pathetic. It is your time to shine simmers, WW is time for your style.

Take another sip m8 I don't think you're hydrated enough
3297876358_9ccbca65b3.jpg

We fought every alliance in the top 15 that we were even remotely close to aside from SuperB00M.

DeletedUser42618

So who did you give your DikTator account to then as that account is still playing this world

We fought every alliance in the top 15 that we were even remotely close to aside from SuperB00M.

Hmmmm...........Considering you were at war with BOOM when you were Super Best Friends, before you decided to join forces and part-merge by calling yourselves SuperBOOM & SuperB00M....or did you think we'd forgotten that fact lol

DeletedUser23735

Lol!

I guess "close to" is the operative word there :) . You guys (Super Best Friends) simmed through most of the server. Heck, you joined the server sufficiently late (planned, I might add) to avoid being at the core.

Your only chance to fight an organized alliance was when you came across BOOM and that lasted a whole of 30 seconds before you flexed your "diplomatic" muscle and became SuperBoom. ;)

Fair play to you, but please dont claim that you "fought" any one. Its disrespectful towards the many alliances that fought in the true meaning of the word - depraved tendencies, lacking sanity, scorpions, the late BOOM, Fadiga and his crew, Gotham and his crew etc

DeletedUser

Man come on... SBF didn't sim its way to 2nd ABP 3rd DBP and 2nd Fighter after u said yourself starting late. We joined late because we were in the middle of Gela. It ended and we joined. Ya we started on the rim and yes I know the core is a whole different animal I will give you that. I got nothing against LoD I just think it is ridiculous people want to come on here saying they fought everybody when they are working with RR who was a top alliance and Oblivion who was #3... U guys must be juicing to get those "diplomatic" muscles ;)

DeletedUser

Also Ksk idk why LoD is jumping on my case. I honestly respect you guys. You fought whoever you could from the core and you lasted the whole server. That is not something you see everyday. This game is a little more than just fighting as we learned in Gela. We did our fair share of fighting as well. So next time you admit we had a late start and then say we are simmers check your own stats m8. If I am a simmer what does that make you?

E022b6P.png

DeletedUser

I guess "close to" is the operative word there :) . You guys (Super Best Friends) simmed through most of the server. Heck, you joined the server sufficiently late (planned, I might add) to avoid being at the core.

Your only chance to fight an organized alliance was when you came across BOOM and that lasted a whole of 30 seconds before you flexed your "diplomatic" muscle and became SuperBoom. ;)

Fair play to you, but please dont claim that you "fought" any one. Its disrespectful towards the many alliances that fought in the true meaning of the word - depraved tendencies, lacking sanity, scorpions, the late BOOM, Fadiga and his crew, Gotham and his crew etc

Last chance to apologize before I put LoD on blast for pacting with the number 3 alliance among others in the top 12 then trying to call us "Simmers" and talking about our "Diplomatic Muscles" LoD must have Allah, Buddha, Baby Jesus and Miss Cleo working with their diplomat along with Arnold Schwarzenegger and the best roids dealer in town to get your diplomatic blessings and Muscles. Lets just call this WW session what it is. SuperBOOM/SuperB00M vs LoD and anybody who will listen to them beg for help :pro:

DeletedUser42618

Last chance to apologize before I put LoD on blast for pacting with the number 3 alliance among others in the top 12 then trying to call us "Simmers" and talking about our "Diplomatic Muscles" LoD must have Allah, Buddha, Baby Jesus and Miss Cleo working with their diplomat along with Arnold Schwarzenegger and the best roids dealer in town to get your diplomatic blessings and Muscles. Lets just call this WW session what it is. SuperBOOM/SuperB00M vs LoD and anybody who will listen to them beg for help :pro:
OMG.......don't you just love calling the kettle black, or don't you know the saying??? For an alliance that was determined to destroy BOOM at any cost, you certainly changed your tune....First you merged with them and then you go with bleeding hearts to all the other alliances around you to get them to help you out.........Must be nice to have lots of smaller alliances feeding your cities resources.......what did you promise them? a crown? if they helped you.....more fool them for listening to you as that will never happen...
It's more like SuperBOOM/SuperB00M and anyone foolish enough to help them vs LoD :pro:

DeletedUser35069

Is it possible to maybe get something right at some point? Your speculation posted as fact is getting kinda tiring,

There are no other alliances feeding resources.

DeletedUser42618

Is it possible to maybe get something right at some point? Your speculation posted as fact is getting kinda tiring,

There are no other alliances feeding resources.
Is it possible that you could come up with an proper response instead of a broad statement "you're wrong" kinda of thing....seems more of a case of "boohoo, been caught out"........ you're so pathetic, can't even troll properly....thanks for the laugh :D