Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser43553

-VVV- where is my invite to the skype room?Why you did not defend your new member edstill54?At least now you have 1 less member to take care for.Some of your leaders said defending is easy :eek:

1 less member to take care for? as far as i can see he still stands with 17 cities.. he will pick himself up again. and well what can i say you caught us out this time :p

DeletedUser23413

Congrats for the successful ops, TS.
Good timing. It was not easy when the new members didn't know very well how we work. The chaos is going to be settled down very soon. But I must blame you guys for pulling me back from a nice holiday beach, lol. No dbp though :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser22517

BTW, why no one is inviting me to VVV skype room?I just want to chat, you can kick me later.

DeletedUser23413

Man, you forgot to mention that you didn't defend Steve Johnson or Xenoy or some other TS's cities just few weeks back ;)
Btw, still waiting for you on Skype.

DeletedUser42857

And there we go, as we knew all along, big powerful Fight Club beating up on a one million point alliance (well mainly me, and our other top guys)

You guys are classy, and very tough.. getting hit by PP, ooooh, run, lets do a deal. Get enough points and strength to rival syndi, make lots of talk about taking syndi on with VVV/PP, nah, lets sign a NAP instead while we beat up on this little alliance because we are too scared to fight anyone bigger.

As for your new recruits, mwahahaha. Thought they were tough because they isolated B1gwhyte and attacked him, then fled from FC into the arms of anarchy, now theyve fled to you. Have fun schooling the n00bs :D

Im going on a ABP and DBP session. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Man, you forgot to mention that you didn't defend Steve Johnson or Xenoy or some other TS's cities just few weeks back ;)
Btw, still waiting for you on Skype.
LOL, ask Steve if i did not defended him.I got 27k DBP for 400 biremes.Those cities was lost and we knew it when we took him in TS but look at him now, he is in safe and growing thanks to your BP.No invitation yet, my skype name:blazoruski

DeletedUser42857

FC are going to love my cities. :D

I knew this was coming about a while ago, do enjoy your cities. Ive researched all the important stuff like Breakthrough, Village resistance, fire ships (i love fire ships, they are ace) so sorry about the culture points you are going to have to waste. Sorry about the walls, some of my guys have been helping themselves to rock Berlin Wall style. Expect a rash of bricks from my walls on ebay pretty soon. All will come with certificates of authenticity.

I think ive caused enough chaos now. Remember folks, its only a game, its not real life, we all play characters, we all try to tell a story, and along the way we have some fun.

Ive had fun :D Now the real world beckons, ive got stuff to sort out.

Peace

DeletedUser23413

Dim, this world is running by a lot of political deals. It's no fun at all. Good luck to your real life and hope to see you in another Grepo world soon.

DeletedUser42857

Dim, this world is running by a lot of political deals. It's no fun at all. Good luck to your real life and hope to see you in another Grepo world soon.

thank you.

And yeh, this world really isnt much fun, it had its moments though. The night I got chatting to ausrit because his guys had 2000 LS heading towards our 2000 Biremmes and neither could stop it was brilliant. Theres a guy I'd happily sit down and have a beer or ten with, guy is a legend.

And mungus too, never spoken to the guy, but hell, he tries to bring some fun to the game, liven up the forum about with his trash talk (which he backs up with actions).

But thats what its about, a game, and having fun. :D

DeletedUser11067

Politics are for politicians in small villages with their hot fires and slippers and Hob Nobs :) TS never deal with Politics we just want someone good to fight and Diplomacy is a good part of a good alliance and because we are better at it than VVV please dont get upset about it,please find someone better like oldmexicanguy,he seems to know a lot of things,ask all my alliance he tried to make them all spies for you guys :) OLDMEXICANGUY your days are gona come and your nights will be long :)

DeletedUser23413

Billy, Old Mex is definitely a better troller than your guy who sent MMs to us for every single dbp he receives, lol.
I can't stop laughing when you say TS never deal with politics. If I remember correctly, when you was back right after TS lost some cities to us, you made a deal with League of Corinth to force them to merge onto you. No need to mention The Branch who were basically your slap dogs :). And I guess that it is not the last deal you make with the big cowards. Congrats, your diplomacy works very well. You don't think that's politics?

DeletedUser11067

So PP are your slap dogs........................

Our many cities has TS lost since i have been back (zero) as for LoC we got some good players out of that merge and i would say all that joined us have learned a lot and enjoy the game much better :) that,s what TS is all about,i give loads of my time and effort helping players to enjoy this game :) TS is run like a machine and i would put them against anyone in all worlds in grepolis.

word of advise to VVV look after everyone equal in your alliance and defend all like you do with your top 10 players and your find that VVV may become a better fighting machine,it will take a lot of work to get their,but just maybe you can give TS a better fight ;) thats all we want.

DeletedUser23413

The difference here is that we never says that we never play political game or that we would fight the rest of the world. :p
Thanks for the advice anyway ;)

DeletedUser11067

No probs,lets see i you use good advise ;)

Are PP your slap dogs

DeletedUser42857

that,s what TS is all about,i give loads of my time and effort helping players to enjoy this game :)

Thats what the game is about. Dont think ive done a single thing in this world that wasnt in some way to either help my guys or defend my guys. Its all about helping who you can, and getting the reward of seeing them prosper.

DeletedUser42857

Stop it.. Why are n00b Club attacking me with.. um...

1043otz.png

Im so gutted I dodged that attack now. The Swords and Archers died climbing the wall. :D

DeletedUser22517

OMG, another big MRA, DP and DA are merging.Hey i have advice for you.Why don`t you after this merge go and merge with VVV and create one supper MRA, like no one ever saw in history of grepo :p BTW, VVV my offer that i`ll fight you alone still stands, you can even call this new big MRA to help you :eek:

DeletedUser42857

Is it not possible, if everyone agrees to it, to get inno to up the alliance cap for this world, just as a one off?

DeletedUser42857

I appear to have slept through the Death Plague / Dark Angels merge