Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser42857

The forums dead, where is everyone? maybe this will liven it up.

f0d890.png

(its only banter btw)

DeletedUser11067

I think its you mate,your boring lol
and you aint as good as you think you are
(its only banter :)

As for any merge going,their still the same players before the merge :) so cant see why changing alliances names or merging into one alliance makes any difference except more reading in alliances forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First post i have ever done on here and ABOUT time.

HELLO ALL that have been posting here.

Mergers happen all the time in ALL worlds, as for DA and DP merging, this is a beneficial activity to increase our COMMUNICATION to better ourselves. The key to win the game is COMMUNICATION,TEAMWORK and ACTIVTY . With mergers... more inactives get eaten quicker, communication becomes more clear between the 2 alliances which NOW is 1, more members participating in 1 particular OPS to attack MULTIPLE enemy cities...

YES TS HAD A FLYER OF A START . but you guys wont be top for ever i can say that for sure. youve got 3 alliances with GOOD members coming up behind you.

yes some members are NOOBS and dont listen or learn. but we are getting to the final stages of only good members in this world... and if i see someone do this i TAKE their city myself. its annoying when someone dosnt listen to HELPING advise beeing given.

HAHAHA dim i like them 81 BIRS someone sent at you in that report. Thats just one example of A NOOB who dosnt learn or hasnt listened through his time in this world.

DeletedUser

Also on a quick note.

TS has relied on a certain spy giving info to TS from DP forums for the past 5 months.... IF you guys were that good you wouldnt need spies LOL.

anyway, we dont just have 1 spy do we ? we have more? but i will leave you to read my ( poker face ) i know who the spies are. or am i bluffing?

EVERYONE LOVES banter.

i see some HAVE massive egos to go with their little whatevers.

DeletedUser22217

Jakira, stop crying, it won't help you.
You remind me so much of myself maybe a bit more then an year ago lol.
Maybe the merge would help you, so we get a bit more challenging game...but TS have experience with that, trust me.
Time will tell

AND btw, why you still have League of Corinth into your alliance profile under R.I.P?
They merged into TS not because of you, and your alliance has nothing to do with that.
At least be honest.
So maybe now after the merger we should put your alliance names in our profile as RIP?
Common be real, don''t make yourselves a laugh with empty bragging on your profile.

DeletedUser

lol.

ive always noticed reading through the forums when someone says something about TS in here. Someone from TS says stop crying this and that lol.
HAHAHAHA yes i was crying , ran out of tissues, you got 1?

Yes TS does have good members from other worlds ,gives you a little advantage. But soon that advantage wont make a difference. Their will be an alliance to compete with TS if not more . I guarantee this.

DeletedUser11067

also on quick note :)

good luck if you have a spy in TS because you guys need all the help you can get hahhahahahahah

(sorry for the banter :)

DeletedUser

Yes as i said TS had a flyer of a start . alliances surrounding them giving them option to go where they want , which they went every direction hitting every alliance absorbing them like jelly ,UNTIL they hit brick walls with loose chippings DP/DA/VV/FC/PP.

DP didnt have much of a direction to go. we could only go into 66, this is why our ABP are not up where TS is.

Things are changing in this world and some TS will feel the pinch of the changes.

DeletedUser

also on quick note :)

good luck if you have a spy in TS because you guys need all the help you can get hahhahahahahah

(sorry for the banter :)

HAHAHA , we dont have spy in TS. We dont need spies, unlike TS with spies every corner of this world... :eek:

DeletedUser11067

also on a quick note :)

TS is waiting for alliance or alliances to step up and give us a good fight,7 weeks of being back in this world alls i have seen is a lot of big talking and not much to back it up.

Tell your mum to take you to TOYS ARE US and their is a section with computer games and a game called Sims,i think you guys will be good at this game.

(sorry for the banter) i am really nice guy really (not)

DeletedUser22517

They should set limit on how many times you can change alliance names.They did it at least 10 times from start of this world, same as VVV.BTW, big thanks to our friends from VVV for all those nice DBP they give us this weekend.Quality over quantity all the time, when you gonna learn that?

DeletedUser

i agree with you their mungus about the name changes.

i already know about quality over quantity,but to find quality you need quantity to start this, then things happen quantity lowers, other step up and the alliance gains more quality... that is my opinion ..

DeletedUser11067

Time will come billy

Our many times i have heard this in game and RL :)

Let the fun begin and the Sims win

PS
ill shake your hand if you can make this come true :) i am a gentlemen to those who respect this game and know our to play it

DeletedUser42857

I think its you mate,your boring lol
and you aint as good as you think you are
(its only banter :)

Im bored.
And Im not even as good as you think I am ;)

I see myself a bit like David Moyes, not bad at a small club, but put him in the big time, defence is rubbish all his attackers are out injured, but still is delusional enough to think he can finish in the top four.

First post i have ever done on here and ABOUT time.

HELLO ALL that have been posting here.

Mergers happen all the time in ALL worlds, as for DA and DP merging, this is a beneficial activity to increase our COMMUNICATION to better ourselves. The key to win the game is COMMUNICATION,TEAMWORK and ACTIVTY . With mergers... more inactives get eaten quicker, communication becomes more clear between the 2 alliances which NOW is 1, more members participating in 1 particular OPS to attack MULTIPLE enemy cities...

YES TS HAD A FLYER OF A START . but you guys wont be top for ever i can say that for sure. youve got 3 alliances with GOOD members coming up behind you.

yes some members are NOOBS and dont listen or learn. but we are getting to the final stages of only good members in this world... and if i see someone do this i TAKE their city myself. its annoying when someone dosnt listen to HELPING advise beeing given.

HAHAHA dim i like them 81 BIRS someone sent at you in that report. Thats just one example of A NOOB who dosnt learn or hasnt listened through his time in this world.

Dont disagree with this. DA, DP, are the result of I dont know how many alliances along the way, each time merging, ditching the dead wood, merging again, until eventually they will remain with just the key players.

Im trolling fight club, purely because they have taken on a bunch of guys they shouldnt have done. Thats actually me saying, Fight Club, good alliance, dont bring yourself down by taking on players who arent good enough, got a lot of respect for the original FC, dont like seeing them turn into a big alliance, they had a really good strong elite unit. Im in football analogy mode, but Fellaini springs to mind.

Also on a quick note.
TS has relied on a certain spy giving info to TS from DP forums for the past 5 months.... IF you guys were that good you wouldnt need spies LOL.

Arent spies part of the game.
IF you guys were that good, you'd know who the spy was after five months. :D

DeletedUser22517

156,180 DBP for TS.Shame on us, we did not got even 3 to 1 ratio

DeletedUser

That is VVV not AoD former (DP/DA)

but i must say that is some very nice BP for 1 day .

DeletedUser

Arent spies part of the game.
IF you guys were that good, you'd know who the spy was after five months. :D

dim space.
yes spies are part of game , annoying aswell lol.

im not talking too much about spies in our alliance, but we know who they are.

DeletedUser42857

dim space.
yes spies are part of game , annoying aswell lol.

im not talking too much about spies in our alliance, but we know who they are.

You have spies in your alliance and you know who they are?

Do you not have some sort of laid out procedure for dealing with spies?