Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser

When will players learn that recruiting 200+ member randomly never works.
What you end up with is maybe 20 good team players and the rest just simmers,when the 20 good players realise they are wasting their time supporting player that never dodge or enlist their militia and never bother listening,they will just leave make their own alliance and farm the rest.
Most of the good alliances on speed 1 worlds will be put together after beginners protection ends.

DeletedUser11067

Your taking the fun away from this game :Angry: nothing better than smashing MRA

DeletedUser

When will players learn that recruiting 200+ member randomly never works.
What you end up with is maybe 20 good team players and the rest just simmers,when the 20 good players realise they are wasting their time supporting player that never dodge or enlist their militia and never bother listening,they will just leave make their own alliance and farm the rest.
Most of the good alliances on speed 1 worlds will be put together after beginners protection ends.

Exactly,they made fun of my alliance profile that said "recruiting will begin when BP ends" why would I want to recruit players who will not be an asset to the alliance,I can only know by your stats what kind of player you are.

The best players always wait till BP ends before joining an alliance...give it a week or two after BP ends then we can see alliances true potential.

DeletedUser22517

Ok, lets go back to the topic:

1.***Most Wanted*** - food
2.Elite Warriors - food
3.The Syndicate - hungry people
4.Barbarians - food
5.Game of Thrones - food
6.Direwolves of Winterfell -food
7.Conquerors - food
8.New Dawn - food
9.APOLLYON -food
10.Power Of The Ocean -food
11.Head Hunters -food
12.Unstable Spartans -food

Rubber Ducks Of Death...snack

DeletedUser

lmao...^^^

It would be great to see an alliance "Sink Or Swim" thread for this world when BP ends.

Unfortunately I am new to the forum so I dont think I will do a good job keeping it up to date.

Any volunteers?;)

DeletedUser22517

You can read Byzantium forum before making any comments :) Start from page 1 and go to the end :)

Link of time

Phrourach
Ok, lets go back to the topic:

1.***Most Wanted*** - food
2.Elite Warriors - food
3.The Syndicate - hungry people
4.Barbarians - food
5.Game of Thrones - food
6.Direwolves of Winterfell -food
7.Conquerors - food
8.New Dawn - food
9.APOLLYON -food
10.Power Of The Ocean -food
11.Head Hunters -food
12.Unstable Spartans -food

Rubber Ducks Of Death...snack
I have to utterly disagree with 9/10 of this list....

DeletedUser22517

lmao...^^^

It would be great to see an alliance "Sink Or Swim" thread for this world when BP ends.

Unfortunately I am new to the forum so I dont think I will do a good job keeping it up to date.

Any volunteers?;)
Me :)

DeletedUser11965

No, mungus, i have nothing against TS.
Its how quickly you judge others.

DeletedUser22517

No, mungus, i have nothing against TS.
Its how quickly you judge others.
LOL.We will talk in 1 month and you gonna see i was right :) I brought some hungry soldiers from Byzantium here and they all need some food.What is wrong with that?Hungry people need food :)

DeletedUser41944

mungus i am sure u dont mind if i go in to details of our menu, lol

Most Wonted for breakfast
Elite Warriors for lunch
Barbarians for dinner

and if we are still hungry pick next one...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't recommend 'snacking' on rubber ducks, easting rubber or plastic is not good for you.

DeletedUser41944

I wouldn't recommend 'snacking' on rubber ducks, easting rubber or plastic is not good for you.

lol, unfortunately yr alliance is too small to satisfy our appetite. btw i can digest even steel...no worries about rubber.

dolf_ru_036.gif

DeletedUser

Only a couple hours again before BP ends and then it's time to see who shines brightest.

Good luck everyone and happy gaming.

DeletedUser

Quick update:

Unstable Spartans have fallen apart quite a bit. Players leaving for numerous alliances.
Most Wanted nears 200 players.
Lord of the Rings keeps up its top average points.

DeletedUser

I'm not one to make large comments on alliances, but this will be a murky end of BP.

I can only see a couple of alliances actually fighting each other within the next week, I hope it's a massive massacre of rimming these MRAs. Some are pretty much full capacity, like... are they for real?

Alliances seem to be carrying massive levels of dead weight right now, once that's trimmed. Momentum will build (hopefully)

DeletedUser

I'm not one to make large comments on alliances, but this will be a murky end of BP.

I can only see a couple of alliances actually fighting each other within the next week, I hope it's a massive massacre of rimming these MRAs. Some are pretty much full capacity, like... are they for real?

Alliances seem to be carrying massive levels of dead weight right now, once that's trimmed. Momentum will build (hopefully)

I agree on the dead weight. It's so annoying to see 300 point players in top 5 alliances..

DeletedUser

Yeah, it annoys me when alliances think they are hard whilst they aren't set on the water (after BP).

As soon as they touch that water, they sink like a stone.

And I am sure we will see this happen quite quickly.