Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser

We can still start talking about it again though right :p?

DeletedUser25607

Hi Maria,

I was having real fun there but things got a bit tough in RL found out my daughter had a tumor in her tummy and hit VM and then left.

I am going to have some fun here and I can take my time at this speed.

Happy Gaming everyone and dont take it too personal we are here to have fun.

Ouch. Hope everything is fine with your daughter now. :) I also prefer world speed 1/1 atm. But going join this world too in several days, despite of it is 1/2.

DeletedUser

I was invited by Elite Warriors and Most Wanted... I'm the LEADER of MYTH...

That's quite insulting, I mean, don't want to brag, but I'm #2 in the ocean (#1 soon) and #30 in the world, guess which alliances I'm going to wreck as soon as BP runs out.. :rolleyes:

Tyrant King, I hope everything goes well with your daughter, and fast.

DeletedUser30636

'Twas quoting an otherwise deleted post and it would have looked out of place. :p

haha out of place? I think my bladder problems are completely in place with the top 12 alliances :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for your kind words and concern.

I cant wait for BP to end,it is going to be great...lol

DeletedUser

Can't wait, specially because of the "spy on another city" mission which is stupid during BP, but also to smack a couple of players in my Island, 48 Slingers and counting.

DeletedUser41936

Heh. I'm on the raid 10000 resources mission. Half way through
*Trying to stay awake to loot every 5 mins with forced loyalty*

DeletedUser

I got two forced loyalty, one on going (1 more hour) and 1 to pop right after that one, getting 24 resources from 5 cities every 5 minutes heuhehueuhe. But I'm not half-way through, I think... But then again, I'll be awake for the next 11 hours so.

I'm more worried about having a load of Slingers when BP is over, right now I'm working with lvl 6 rax and Hera boost. Gotta wipe out three players in my island instantly, but since my Island has my entire alliance in it, shouldn't be a problem. At this point is really easy to make more resources than you can spend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41936

Holy! Your going to be online for the next 11 hours... *adds to potential cities list* hehehe
gah!!!! I need some gold!

DeletedUser

Yeah... I'm in an island with 5 real life friends, good luck getting in ehuehuheeuh <3

DeletedUser

well so far all i see at the top are fail MRAs who are failing...

good job to those alliances that kept it under 50 members.

DeletedUser41944

please, keep this threat out of junk. post only topics regarding Top 12 alliances.

DeletedUser

You realize that before the first two weeks or month even, the top 12 fluctuates so hard it's not even funny. Hell, player wise, I've been number 10, fell to 100, down to 41 now. Some players go for the long run, buildings that don't give many points (senate) instead of the "quick buck" that will propel you up in ranks at start.

DeletedUser

View attachment 8910

In American forum there is a thing, Sink or Swim. Here, i didn't see it. So, you watch the TOP12 alliance, and you say that "sink" if you think, it will sink, it will have a worse rank, or "swim" if you thin the alliance will swim, it will have a better rank.

Maybe, but it's hard to say, at the beginning...
I think, the first 3 MRA will sink sooner.
The Syndicate is not the same, i think. Time will show.
Conquerors doesn't matter, i think...
Unstable Spartans will be one of the TOP Alliances... 2. I think.
Appolyon, and Game of Thrones are not important.
Sons of Olympus, a surprise swim....
The Lord of the Rings, will be the first, with the best Avg. points.
Tito, New Dawn... It's too erarly, to say something, but i think they will sink :)

So, this is the situation now. Late, it will change very much :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont underestimate Appolyon
They seem to have experienced players from Baris

DeletedUser

Sorry, i dont know why i wrote "not important". I mean, it's not possible, to guess...