Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser23413

Billy, please officially announce your academy - The Syndicate 2 - aka Fight Club to the public :D

DeletedUser11067

loelis please officially announce your academy DA and DP hahhahahahahahahahahaha

i plead the 5th on this subject,haven,t a clue what your talking about,our is pauldini city :) sooory fght club took it,did you upset fight club

DeletedUser22517

Leolis let me give you one advice:Next time when you see TS name in the world, don`t join that world.

DeletedUser42857

Im not going to bore people by posting the screenies of todays Biremme attacks.

Besides, im still recovering from the FA cup draw. *totally off topic*

DeletedUser22517

No more MM`s from me, i need to learn English grammar , so many people complain about that.It is kind of strange not to complain about cities lost but my grammar :eek:

DeletedUser11067

This is to Angels of Death and VVV,If i knew that TS was Fighting Sims i would have not came back to this world,wake up guys and fight like men,defend your players please,this is embarrassing to watch 800 players with these 2 alliance and their sister alliances and they play like this ? Crazy

DeletedUser23413

Billy, why only VVV and AoD? If you are looking for some good fights, why don't you fight FC or even FEE? LOL.
If you who so called real fighters didn't fight each other, why would bother us simmers? :p

DeletedUser

Billy, why only VVV and AoD? If you are looking for some good fights, why don't you fight FC or even FEE? LOL.

How about you just handle your own alliance and get them to show to a fight. 400 players literally couldn't defend one... what has he lost 6-7 cities today. And what maybe 20-30 of us attack him. Just a sad display of defense from the "top" alliance

DeletedUser23413

Sometimes, it's necessary to step back, you know ;)
We are not yet abandoning Ocean 45 but it's getting a really crowded area now. When it comes to being in war with 2 top alliances you may have to choose to defend which and leave which.
Again, why don't you expect a fight from your neighbor FC? I think that would be more entertaining :cool:

DeletedUser22517

You can run but you can`t hide.Rim is getting over crowded also :eek: I told you long time ago, Ocean 45 is my Ocean!And please stop crying, this is war game and in every war there is politics involved.Remember not long time ago there were top 5 alliances attacking us.We did not cry we fight.
And yes at the end we might fight with our neighbor FC but first we gonna finish your alliance

DeletedUser23413

Crying? No, thanks, sir. I am just proving your lies. Not long time ago, you claimed that TS would never play politics :). You have never fought 5 alliances. It was actually only VVV and to some extent a little bit of DA/DP. We might be defeated but we are honest with what we said.
Ocean 45 is your? Okey, it was not ours since the beginning. I still consider it's our net gain so far as we have nothing there at the collapsion of the Foo Fighters.
(To be honest, I am realistic person. Don't be that over-reacted. Just want to pass the banters around to keep the forum from being dead :D)

DeletedUser42857

I think at one point they were fighting
Midgard
Tampax Power
Foo Fighters
and...
Well thats four at once.. sure there was another one

DeletedUser22517

We were fighting all the alliances on this server at one point

DeletedUser42857

Well yes, but it was certainly more than VVV and a bit of DA.

DeletedUser

oh dear i think angels of death will be gone very soon. seems after one OP on their leader he has quit :supermad:

DeletedUser11067

I think the oldmexicanguy as the hump with TS ;) because TS took one of his cities

VVV if you done more full attacks in stead of all this fake rubbish you just might take one city f us :heh:

Last edited by a moderator: