Top 12 Alliances of Zacynthus

DeletedUser23413

It is kind of demoralizing for entire alliance when their leaders loose cities.Don`t you think that is the mean reason why VVV is falling apart?

No, it was long time before that. Paladin Knight was not our original leader and the lost of his one city was nothing to demoralize us. If you remember, before you send Rully to our crew, we did 2-3 successful ops and took ~20 cities from TS. Then suddenly many of our best players just decided to stop playing. Not much we can do after that.

DeletedUser22517

No, it was long time before that. Paladin Knight was not our original leader and the lost of his one city was nothing to demoralize us. If you remember, before you send Rully to our crew, we did 2-3 successful ops and took ~20 cities from TS. Then suddenly many of our best players just decided to stop playing. Not much we can do after that.
Yes you took cities from players who did not care about this game.Why don`t you try and take some now?There is no way we will loose a city from active player.I think Black Bourton is your founder?He already lost 3 cities in 1 day :eek: Try to take a city from me, my offer that i`ll defend my self still stand.

DeletedUser23413

My friend, I am not playing anymore and I don't want to argue with you but let the truth says. I myself have taken city from YoGirlIsMine who I believe have been a loyal TS player since the time of Byzantine TS. Didn't you care about him?
To me, it's over from before the new year peace time when we lost most of our best players while TS and FC were shaking their hands. So don't ask me to take a city from you. Also want to remind that you haven't been able to take any city from me either ;)

DeletedUser39166

Came back to check on how TS was doing and surprised to see are old friend from Westpoint kristianv in the alliance guess you made freinds.

Last edited by a moderator: