Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser49162

I agree with most of what you said even if I cannot agree about the alliance I am in but really that is only because I am in it otherwise I would be 100% behind your comments (pretend I did not say that even if I clearly did)

DeletedUser1405

According to most of the posts in here we are going to have 3 alliances left at the end of the world. Come on guys don't knock an alliance just because they have numbers. If an alliance has 200 members they will be slimmed down to a workable 100 in no time as most worlds lose around 50% of their members pretty quick in speed 1 worlds.
Also it has been proven now that MRA,s can win worlds as much as it annoys me to say this.

DeletedUser40768

According to most of the posts in here we are going to have 3 alliances left at the end of the world.[/B]

All it means is that only 3 alliances are good enough to stay intact from the beginning until possibly the end. The other alliances could collapse and there core of players could reform and even become better under new leadership. I think chemistry and leadership are bigger problems than size right now for some of these alliances though :pro:

Your last part is spot on though, anyone can win that Burger King crown :cool:

DeletedUser15834

Also its just comments on the current top 12 alliances.
It doesnt say that all the lower ranked alliances are sinking.
I am sure there are a couple of dark horse alliances a bit lower down the current pecking order due to later starts /smaller numbers/ less goldwhoring etc.

DeletedUser10527

Now a have a question everyone - T
This alliance ' ...... ' now, really? Isnt there a name from millions just some points?

It seems to me like pis*ing or po*ping and you can't say a thing just ' .... ' . Weird!(SW)

DeletedUser22977

Now a have a question everyone - T
This alliance ' ...... ' now, really? Isnt there a name from millions just some points?

It seems to me like pis*ing or po*ping and you can't say a thing just ' .... ' . Weird!(SW)

I call them triellipsis

DeletedUser40768

I think he was referring to Triad being in the same ocean with many of the alliances atop the rankings, not that triad was one of the top alliances in ocean 54.

Wow never saw this post, how strange. I actually had no difficulty understanding that, just pointing out that is incorrect. Triad is based mainly in 45, which is mistake #1. Among alliances with 25+ cities in the ocean, only Alpha Dogs and Ravens Republic are in the top 12. At the time he wrote it Wildcards was also in the top 12, so I guess they can be included. In Ocean 54 there are 6 top 12 alliances with at least 25 cities, and 4 of the top 5 alliances have 100+ cities in the ocean. So mistake #2 is that they are not in the same ocean with many of the top alliances.

DeletedUser22977

Wow never saw this post, how strange. I actually had no difficulty understanding that, just pointing out that is incorrect. Triad is based mainly in 45, which is mistake #1. Among alliances with 25+ cities in the ocean, only Alpha Dogs and Ravens Republic are in the top 12. At the time he wrote it Wildcards was also in the top 12, so I guess they can be included. In Ocean 54 there are 6 top 12 alliances with at least 25 cities, and 4 of the top 5 alliances have 100+ cities in the ocean. So mistake #2 is that they are not in the same ocean with many of the top alliances.

I bet you are an absolute joy at parties.

DeletedUser40768

How did you guess :cool:

Going to assume that is the politician answer as it did a great job ignoring the topic and shifting attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

CK2Klxr.png

this is the least stupid question we have asked the bot for the record

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48699

My top 12:
1. Alpha Dogs: Looks like an MRA from here, but have a decent average and some members with second and third cities in ocean 55. Don't think they can last against Triad, even with help of Pirates. Float
2. Z.A.T.O: Meh, MRA kinda looking. Have a couple of big memebrs and the number one fighter... I don't know if they are at war with Last Legion or The Empire, I'm only looking at politics in ocean 55. If they are at war with both than they won't last. Float
3. Last Legion: I don't know much about this group, but they are another one in 54. Look MRAish, not so good of an avg. Float or Sink
4. The Empire: Going down fast and will continue to plummet. Losing members in 55 to Deus Ex Machina and they look to have bad leadership. If they try to expand in 55, they will die and its not looking good at all for them. Sink fast.
5. House Lannister: Share 44 with Hector's House, look MRAish but, again, dont really know them. I'm guessing that they will lose against Hector's House (if they are at war). Float/Sink
6. Retribution: Maybe good, maybe not. Look OK/good from the outside though, have some decent members. Are in 54 with all those other OK alliances. Float
7. Triad: Do I need to say anything? Let's see if this coalition can really be organized and win... Swim
8. Demi-Gods of War: They say on their profile they will never die. So far so true, but I don't think for long. http://gyazo.com/f612b6cf578c249ac47531b89a72ecf0 Seem kinda spread out and MRAish. Sink
9. Ravens Republic: At least they lasted longer than The Wildcards in the fight against Triad... They could wipe out AD in 45 if they tried... Float
10. Hector's House: Decent avg, a few members with second cities... lets see who gets ocean 44. Float/Swim
11. Prometheus: Yeah... now we are getting into the MRAs. No way they go anywhere, 1700 point avg? Sink
12. Pirates: Ouch. Huge MRA with a terrible average. If anyone in 55 actually trys to fight them (why are AD pacted with them?), they will die, and fast. Sink

That's it for now...

DeletedUser43070

Which leadership did you think was best from TE ?

1. (first 2.5 weeks until i got kicked out then invited back again) me and mat640
2. (for a week) mat640 and pjshortall
3. (now) Hydro Furious

DeletedUser35069

Which leadership did you think was best from TE ?

1. (first 2.5 weeks until i got kicked out then invited back again) me and mat640
2. (for a week) mat640 and pjshortall
3. (now) Hydro Furious

Servers been open like 16 days... If you recalculate your time frames means you had the best leadership ever whilst under bp when nobody could attack.

DeletedUser33530

No. He didn't contradict himself there. All that means is you are the strongest noobs out there