Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser2595

Now that you have Hydra help, maybe :eek:

Your attacking Hydra and us, Hydra are attacking you, we're attacking you. Would be foolish of us not to have a line of communication open with Hydra wouldn't it?

Same with you and Prometheus getting O53 ready for your WW's.

Btw, how does it feel to be in the council of the alliance that wiped your old one off the face of the map? :eek:

DeletedUser

Your attacking Hydra and us, Hydra are attacking you, we're attacking you. Would be foolish of us not to have a line of communication open with Hydra wouldn't it?

Btw, how does it feel to be in the council of the alliance that wiped your old one off the face of the map? :eek:

Dude, the way I see it, you are attacking mostly The Apostles, ....... just because The Underground and RR are gone. Loooooooool
.... and folks in IO respect good players they fought against. Council seats in IO are available for every team member, regardless the past. What is wrong with that?

PS: One day u may take one of those seats .... who knows :)
..... don't forget to PM if u need someone to vouch for you ... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30038

If you think you need a line of communication and need their help, I cause no question of the matter. That is your choice. Remember Triad started the war not us.

As for Prom, you must know something I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49796

If you think you need a line of communication and need their help, I cause no question of the matter. That is your choice.

I imagine Triads reasons for having 'communication' with Hydra are the same reasons for your communications with ST1.

DeletedUser

Why don't you ask Bee, Beancounter, TwistedRat, etc.. for the same?
Or even better why don't you ask Dutchbul and boxes, how does it feel to get their a.. kicked by the same alliance in 2 worlds within 1 year?
I don't know if you haven't lost a war yet, but you are certainly loosing one so far now, so show some respect and zip it until at least bring up a descent challenge...

DeletedUser30038

Again, maybe you guys should work on facts. I am not sure what communication we are having with ST1? We have never supported their siege and they have never supported ours. Please ensure that we use facts and not only rumors. Rumors are fine but state that they are rumors.

Hey GB!

DeletedUser49796

Or even better why don't you ask Dutchbul and boxes, how does it feel to get their a.. kicked by the same alliance in 2 worlds within 1 year?
I don't know if you haven't lost a war yet, but you are certainly loosing one so far now, so show some respect and zip it until at least bring up a descent challenge...

I'm not in the council - they won't let me because I make to many enemies :(

DeletedUser2595

None of those guys are in the council...

This war has only just started. Early days yet with both of us mainly clearing out people who have isolated cities. Wait untill the trench warfare starts before getting all snippy. It is only a game after all. ;) Or don't you like it when people talk back to you?

Karthos - i assume you are referring to MoRC getting 4 WW's in Athens? WW isn't a war, fighting is a war. :p

Im not denying we are behind on cities taken currently but its a slow world, plenty of time yet. :)

DeletedUser18317

3k ST1 biremes down the drain and a bit of free bp for me ;)

i wont lie, 1k of them birs were mine, but look at the ls we killed. that was some serious bp with Heightened senses we all made.

still pushing forward as we do :)

DeletedUser49796

i wont lie, 1k of them birs were mine, but look at the ls we killed. that was some serious bp with Heightened senses we all made.

still pushing forward as we do :)

Well it was your siege so really it should have been predominantly your units in there.

The only question is, did Triad actually waste all their LS on such a weak siege?

DeletedUser46838

We also broke an apostles siege. plenty of BP for everyone

Apostles~Sink

DeletedUser18317

Well it was your siege so really it should have been predominantly your units in there.

The only question is, did Triad actually waste all their LS on such a weak siege?

Nope, your wrong again bee, you should really get your info right if your going to run your mouth, it was majorks siege that had the 3k birs killed.

Also how you have treated chilleye is a absolute joke, he put up a good fight then because we had him beat you kick him and take his cities. Hope anyone who thinks of joining triad to take this into account, they will just kick you and take your cities when you need there help the most