Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser31385

The ones you did not comment on:

Alpha- Float
House- Sink (they pacted everyone)
Pirates- Float

DeletedUser

well technically a fair amount of the guys from (whatever the hell we were calling ourselves at the end) were from two or three of the original top alliances. Just alot of merges and stuff afterwards but we kind of maintained the same identity in a way.

my memory is horrible but i think you guys came in like six month into the world lol.

CoD, how'd you guys end up doing in Oropos?

DeletedUser22977

Top 12 list

1 - These guys. They are doing lots of stuff. They got lots of points
2 - These other guys. Not quite as awesome as the first guys, but still pretty awesome.
3 - Then there's these guys...
4 - Then some other guys who are pretty damn awesome, but have girlfriends.
5 - 10 A bunch of guys who may or may not be affiliated with the other guys the next time we talk about these guys
11 - Wonders how to even attain 5-10 guy status
12 - future farm for all the other guys

DeletedUser48652

ravens republic, i played with a couple of guys there in sestos great guys good team players they have a good chance here

DeletedUser40768

Wow an alliance already has 2k BP.

Not surprised, gold users will happily rotate the quests until they get them. Ocean 54 has a bunch of big alliances, going to be interesting to see who takes control of the ocean.

DeletedUser31385

Usually a speed 1 world doesn't get that much activity.

DeletedUser48399

Not surprised, gold users will happily rotate the quests until they get them. Ocean 54 has a bunch of big alliances, going to be interesting to see who takes control of the ocean.

I agree I think o54 is where all the action will be to start with :)

DeletedUser

Triad has been around since en25 Athens, with all experienced players, a few new players which I'm not too happy with (Bond 007 lol), these other alliances have been around for how long ? Triad was prepared for this world, prepared to work together and determined to win. This will be the only alliance to be in the Top 3 in the 1st month.

DeletedUser33530

Triad has been around since en25 Athens, with all experienced players, a few new players which I'm not too happy with (Bond 007 lol), these other alliances have been around for how long ? Triad was prepared for this world, prepared to work together and determined to win. This will be the only alliance to be in the Top 3 in the 1st month.

Look I could be wrong here but I believe in both oropos and Athens they started on the rim. Here they are starting in the core which should be interesting to watch. They will surely the survive the core no doubt just not sure if they can prosper.

DeletedUser23176

Look I could be wrong here but I believe in both oropos and Athens they started on the rim. Here they are starting in the core which should be interesting to watch.

You are wrong. It was all core wars for us in Athens.

DeletedUser27128

Look who is talking... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser11165

On Athens it was 34/44 Border 35/45 border and where we set our bases up to break wonders. On Oropos we did indeed start on the rim but we also went from nowhere to no2 in ocean 45 and fought in the middle of phoenix in 55/56 for how long....

As for Triad the core and founders are here bar Lordbaer who by the looks will be rejoining for Zancle.

Enemies becomes friends and join the fold to make the group stronger its the Triad way.

odinbackravens3.jpg