Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

DeletedUser

Nope, your wrong again bee, you should really get your info right if your going to run your mouth, it was majorks siege that had the 3k birs killed.

Also how you have treated chilleye is a absolute joke, he put up a good fight then because we had him beat you kick him and take his cities. Hope anyone who thinks of joining triad to take this into account, they will just kick you and take your cities when you need there help the most

As you just told bee "Get your informations right", it's entirely different reasons than the ones you are listing here.

DeletedUser49796

As you just told bee "Get your informations right", it's entirely different reasons than the ones you are listing here.

Right in one ;)

Also how you have treated chilleye is a absolute joke, he put up a good fight then because we had him beat you kick him and take his cities. Hope anyone who thinks of joining triad to take this into account, they will just kick you and take your cities when you need there help the most

Players lose cities, it's part of the game. Perhaps instead of running his mouth to you about what was happening Chilleye should have been more focussed on actually being a decent player, then he might not have been kicked.

DeletedUser38464

I would let the world sit for another week or so... I don't know if too much has happened besides some poor mergers.

DeletedUser

I would let the world sit for another week or so... I don't know if too much has happened besides some poor mergers.

I would slightly disagree :)
The fact, that last 2 days IO managed to take 8 cities from Triad-Hydra Coalition (5 from Hydra and 3 from Triad) is a huge statement about team's ability to fight against all odds.
I'm proud of u folks, congrats and .... keep it up.

edit: If I count it right, IO's score is 18:8 against Triad and 18:6 against Hydra, so the total is 36:14 against the Coalition - not bad for bunch of noobs :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49358

I would slightly disagree :)
The fact, that last 2 days IO managed to take 8 cities from Triad-Hydra Coalition (5 from Hydra and 3 from Triad) is a huge statement about team's ability to fight against all odds.
I'm proud of u folks, congrats and .... keep it up.

edit: If I count it right, IO's score is 18:8 against Triad and 18:6 against Hydra, so the total is 36:14 against the Coalition - not bad for bunch of noobs :)

Against all odds? lol you make it sound like IO is fighting at Thermopylae or something and you're only looking at numbers which don't tell everything, Traid already have shown they are far more interested in fighting ST1 than IO and literally all the fighting in O54 between IO and Hydra has been over inactive and ghost cities as more and more pop up everyday. All 7-8 cities that Hydra have lost to IO in the last week have been inactive cities, and its not as if every alliance has a lot on their plate atm IO is fighting Triad Hydra, Triad is fighting IO ST1 and Hydra are fighting IO ST1 and Prom.

DeletedUser

Slim, inactivity is huge part of the game and team management has to deal with it. No one ever complained about Arnt's "activity" .... right :) Week ago I warned, that once IO gets over their internalization problem, they'll turn on the heat and ..... they did :)
BTW, I see 2 more Triad's cities in the bag :)
Have fun guys.

DeletedUser49358

Didn't you end up having to give half of Arnt's cities to prom

DeletedUser

Slim, inactivity is huge part of the game and team management has to deal with it. No one ever complained about Arnt's "activity" .... right :) Week ago I warned, that once IO gets over their internalization problem, they'll turn on the heat and ..... they did :)
BTW, I see 2 more Triad's cities in the bag :)
Have fun guys.

Inactivity must be a big deal surely, we have the "Mighty" Triad still running scared in hiding their own inactivity intel on the oracle. Woulnd't do it if it wasn't such a big deal LOL. Well done IO.

DeletedUser

Inactivity must be a big deal surely, we have the "Mighty" Triad still running scared in hiding their own inactivity intel on the oracle. Woulnd't do it if it wasn't such a big deal LOL. Well done IO.

Hiding? Valkeneth developed the site, of course he wouldn't share, you wouldn't be so stupid either. If you wish, you can go develop the very same system.

DeletedUser

Way to flex mate. Impressive. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

The only alliances that are worth mentioning are

1.) Imperial Order
2.) Hydra
3.) Triad
4.) ST1
5.)Prometheus

All the other alliances either have smaller wars going on or are sided with some of the top 5.

DeletedUser50502

1.Imperial Order: Established an extremely strong core in oceans 44 and 54, while having some competition in both oceans, 44 is practically theirs for the taking at the moment. 54 they will have to work for while I'm sure they will bump into Hydra on the way. Very tight core that will be able to communicate and support each other well. If they keep building on their core, and moving out to a little bit farther, they will have space to grow as an alliance. SWIM

2.Triad: Some of the best fighters that I have ever seen on the EN servers, and grepolis in general. Fighting through everybody in their way in their core of ocean 45. They also have a relatively strong base in 45 as well as 44. Even though their competition is strong in those oceans, their core in 45 will start to expand to those oceans, and once they do, they will thrive even more than they are now. SWIM

3.Hydra: Very strong players are included in this alliance. They have players ranging from 54 to 55 to 64 to 65. They have a wide variety of players from all different oceans. I think that they have a strong group all together, but I don't see how an alliance can work well while being so spread out, especially in a speed 1 world. I am not dissing them or putting them down, because I think they look great as an alliance all together, but I think they need to establish a core where the majority of their players live, and not have players in completely different oceans. However, I believe that if they start to round up a base/ocean that almost all their players are and can access, that they can survive with ease. FLOAT

4.Seal Team One: Small tight group of players located mainly in 44 and 54. Even though they have some big dogs in their main oceans such as Imperial Order and Hydra, they seem to be clustered in groups which would work well in OPs or in a case where they need to support each other. This can help them support their lower members as well. Quality alliance, and a small one that has a lot of space to grow. A great fighting group that can survive in the toughest of oceans. I can't believe an alliance can be so strong with only 70 members. SWIM

5.Prometheus: A large group that has a small core. Their core is in the 53/54 area, and they have absolutely no competition in 53. I can't see anybody beating them in that ocean right now. 54 is a rough spot for them though, with alliances like Imperial order in 54, I really can't see them surviving there. And what happens when the 54 alliances start to grow more in 53? They may have 53 to themselves right now, but if they lose in 54, and then the 54 alliances start to take their cities in 54, they'll be done for. FLOAT then SINK

6.Avernus: My alliance so I won't talk about it.

7.THE APOSTLES: A big alliance with a core in the 55/56 area. For now, THE APOSTLES have the most points in ocean 55, but with alliances such as Triad and ST1 that really know how to fight, I don't think they can survive. As well as them being in 56 where Avernus has a very strong core, I don't think they could survive in either of their core oceans. They may have strong players, but it looks as though the stronger players carry the whole alliance, while everybody else leans on them. SINK

8.Noble Intentions: A small, 80 man alliance located in ocean 35. They have a strong team, that I sure believe works well together in 35, but their only problem is that they are too loaded in 35. They have so many cities there that they have almost nobody to attack except for The Chosen. Maybe if they start to spread out to 36 perhaps, then they will have more to attack and conquer, and will grow. They are near the top, but until they have to start to grow off of 35 instead of just living in it forever. FLOAT

9.The Chosen: They are a relatively big group of fighters located mainly in ocean 36. These guys are very strong fighters that have a nice core in ocean 36, but like Noble Intentions, have almost no competition in their main ocean. However, The Chosen have done what Noble Intentions has failed to do, start to expand. The Chosen has started to move into 35 which is good for them, but if they want to survive and thrive, they will need to start growing in both 35 and 36. They are off to a good start, but they need to expand before anyone can really know how they are going to end up. FLOAT

10.Drunken Farmers: Have taken over both 46 and 47 with room to grow, tight core and strong pacts to help them. They succeed in squashing their enemies in their oceans because they have grown such a fantastic core that almost nobody can survive in their oceans. As long as they keep going for gold, they will survive. SWIM

11.Nameless Faction: Have a big group with a core in 65/66. They have a good attacking team that can care for themselves, but the real question is if they can survive in 65 with giants like Hydra. They have pretty much secured 66 for themselves with the exception of the academy which can't do much except for recruit more players. If they can survive in 65, I think they can survive in this world in general, but i'm not sure right now. For now, they have a nice core in 66, and if they start to grow more in 66, I think they will do very well in terms of expansion and growth in this world. FLOAT

12.Banter Squad: Relatively small group that have a good battle record considering their size. They have a strong core in 63 that nobody has given competition to them so far. If they start to expand to other oceans, I think they will succeed in this world, but have not shown any signs of trying to progress to oceans 64 or 53 where they might not survive any way. It looks as though they are staying in 63 for now, but I don't think they can truly 'swim' in this world until they step out of their comfort zone. FLOAT

DeletedUser49497

Yeah, basically a merge. One that we had not expected. The Chosen sensed some tension and saw that it would be better to get a merge going rather than fighting it off. The move appeals to most of our interests as a team. We have animal balloons now, so I guess that makes us happy.

:)

Sounds about right from what I heard ;)

DeletedUser50502

Yeah, basically a merge. One that we had not expected. The Chosen sensed some tension and saw that it would be better to get a merge going rather than fighting it off. The move appeals to most of our interests as a team. We have animal balloons now, so I guess that makes us happy.

:)

Then why are there still players in the chosen?

DeletedUser50502

actually it's going at a pretty good pace. Not every Chosen member will join NI plus the merge only started about 6 hours ago

And then I mean 6 hours ago for the top 10 chosen players for the other players that were selected it started roughly 2 hours ago

Fair enough, why aren't all of them joining though?