Top 12 Alliances of Zancle

Top 12:

1. Triad
Members: 109
ABP: 3391843 (1st)
BP: 5639968 (1st)

The best team in Zancle at the moment, IMO. They have the aggresivity, activity, experience, and everything needed for a team to win a world. They've just showed that if they want to focus in an alliance, they destroy them! 96 cities conquered by them in their war against Seal Team One, while ST1 has conquered only 20.
Against Imperial Order they are losing 22 to 26, but that doesnt mean much, I expect this to change soon.
SWIM all the way.

2. Hydra
Members: 130
ABP: 2579387 (3rd)
BP: 4126283 (3rd)

Hydra is losing to Imperial Order, Last days they are doing nothing but taking internals and losing cities. They have a disadvantage of 32 cities against Imperial Order, which is really big, and I dont see this as an alliance that can win the server. They still are big enough to stay around for a while. Now they are losing cities from ST1 and Prometheus too.
For now they will Swim, but that will change soon IMO.

3. Imperial Order
Members: 101
ABP: 3082095 (2nd)
BP: 4672205 (2nd)

Imperial Order is the only one who can at least give a fight to Triad for now. They started the war against Triad strongly but now they appear to slow down a bit. They are aggresive, 2nd in ABP. Good stats overall, winning the fight against Hydra. They are a good team, and you would expect them to stay here for a long time, Swim.

4. Prometheus
Members: 159
ABP: 1558394 (5th)
BP: 2302763 (5th)

Okay, I havent had any contact with any of these guys and I dont know much about them, but as far as stats tell, I think they are fighting only Hydra. And atm they are 2 cities conquered ahead. BUT!! With all those members and points, you'd expect them to have more ABP. If Imperial Orders set sights on them, they are finished. Anyway they will still be here for a while but they'll Sink after a period of time.

5. Drunken Farmers
Members: 129
ABP: 757389 (10th)
BP: 1218982 (9th)

Heeeey, these guys are proving everybody wrong!! Everyone thought that these guys don't know how to swim, but they are doing it now IMO!! They've just took the Evil Empire (Impervious Bustards) inside, and now are fighting Noble Intentions. Winning 8 to 4 for now, looks to be an aggresive war, lets see how it goes, members are already jumping ships. Their ABP/BP will go up soon, lets see how it goes for them.. But for now Im sure they will Swim!

6. Noble Intentions
Members: 117
ABP: 1027097 (8th)
BP: 1475524 (7th)

Recently merged with The Chosen.. I dont know if this made them stronger or weaker. In their newly started war, they are losing not only cities, but members also. They have to keep it together if they want to stay for a bit more in this world. When the merge happened they jumped in the 4th place.. Now they have dropped into 6th, Drunken Farmers overtook them fast. IMO they will Float and then Sink.

7. Avernus
Members: 142
ABP: 1098561 (7th)
BP: 1467157 (8th)

My Alliance, just the stats lol.

8. Seal Team One
Members: 54
ABP: 1633574 (4th)
BP: 2907288 (4th)

LOL, its funny how these guys are sinking so fast. They keep losing cities to Triad, I dont know if they can count to the number of the cities they've lost. Some of their members left once a faster world came up, so they can spend some more gold. Anyway, I expect that some of their members will join Triad soon. One thing is for sure..... They'll Sink.

9. Nameless Faction
Members: 111
ABP: 761020 (9th)
BP: 999996 (13th)

Nameless is doing pretty good. Like Avernus, they've been fighting smaller alliances. Now fighting with nr11, Slaughter House, I can imagine those ABPs going up. Low on BP tho, which shows that they havent been attacked much... Currently winning 19 to 8 against Slaghter House. Would not expect that to change, but the number of cities lost seems to be bigger than I'd imagine, I expect them to be winners of this, but who knows. One thing I dont like about them is how they handle the Diplomacy, Swim.

10. THE APOSTLES
Members: 110
ABP: 1134856 (6th)
BP: 2112734 (6th)

Everyone can see that they are falling, and tbh, Im suprised they havent disbanded yet.. Now their best players are going inactive and I expect the disband to happen soon.. unless their founders go inactive lol, Triad and everyone else went against them, and now they see themselves down, Sink.

11. Slaughter House
Members: 144
ABP: 667269 (11th)
BP: 1219942 (9th)

Well, Not doing good at all at the moment, losing to both Hydra and Nameless Faction. They need to cut a lot of dead weight. Anyway, they got some good players, but now they are fighting more that they can handle. As one of the members said before, their profile decription... oh God!! Anyway, with some changes, they can be better than this, but for now Sink, unless something happens.

12. Rhinovirus
Members: 79
ABP: 457466 (13th)
BP: 785090 (15th)

Dont know much for these guys either. Gonna just talk according to the stats. Last days they've conquered a big number of cities, but they are in a bad location, cant see them last long in that location. Also, low BPs if we see the location, Sink.

*Note: This is one of my first Top12, so I might be right, wrong, but thought to give it a try ;P
I dont mean to offend anyone, any comment or critic is welcomed.
There might be some mistakes in grammar, not that good in English ;P

Thanks.

DeletedUser

An ex member of N.I left and brought his "friends" along with him to the opposing team, that's why they lost players/points. Jumpers.

DeletedUser21774

An ex member of N.I left and brought his "friends" along with him to the opposing team, that's why they lost players/points. Jumpers.

The game is jockeying for those final teams that will have a good chance in the end. And it's early yet. Jumping during the wonders phase would be cause for upset. Right now, I think it's just people figuring things out.

Does anyone find it funny how ST1 have changed their recruitment rules from:
"We only accept aggressive, experienced fighters" into "one message, one invitation"?

Last edited:

DeletedUser49358

"We only accept aggressive, experienced fighters" into "one message, one invitation"?

They were thin on players there for a while until the merger with THE APOSTLES came through but in all honesty it basically just means the cities of the two alliances will be under one flag for them to take instead of two. The merger might have meant something if it happened way sooner before both alliances lost a lot of their high ranked players to newer world openings and rimming or just straight up quitting but now I don't think it means anything.

I just can't believe that they are taking in members that don't build transports. Have 5 cities in the same island, all of them full of DLU, under a 25 wall + tower, and no transports or LS lol.

DeletedUser49796

I just can't believe that they are taking in members that don't build transports. Have 5 cities in the same island, all of them full of DLU, under a 25 wall + tower, and no transports or LS lol.

To be fair in one of my cities I've done that with...just to upset my neighbours.

DeletedUser49358

Yeah but you've gotta think of the BP and just smile ;)

I'm no expert at this Grepolis game, but from what I understand DLU aren't too good at going out and killing units and a city with a level 25 wall and tower full of DLU doesn't make for the best attacking target so I'm not too sure what bp you're referring to.

DeletedUser49796

I'm no expert at this Grepolis game, but from what I understand DLU aren't too good at going out and killing units and a city with a level 25 wall and tower full of DLU doesn't make for the best attacking target so I'm not too sure what bp you're referring to.

The BP where you brutalise the wall with 60 cats and 1500 slingers.

THAT BP.

DeletedUser22977

We attack cities full of defense with walls and towers all the time.

DeletedUser

One could equally say does anybody find it funny that an alliance that took in the dead wood of Victrix/212/Avantia, has the nerve to criticise another Alliances recruitment policy LOL.

Credit where its due - ST1 are no longer the power that they were, however they at least have the backbone to fight alliances in their area rather than pacting with any other alliance deemed a threat.

I think a lack of respect for ST1 here, unless of course these comments are made in an attempt to buddy up with Triad for yet another "avoidance" pact as rumoured?

If ST1 are that poor then go help yourselves to a few of their cities, or maybe the chance of another pact there too will be to much to resist as well?